Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 792 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 292 692 742 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 842 892 1292 1792 ... LastLast
Results 11,866 to 11,880 of 41283
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29418

    For the record

    Quote Originally Posted by BjPennFan  [View Original Post]
    So, for those who are following:

    Powerhouse said she is bad news, but Tallbert said she is decent.

    They are probably both right, depending on if she is high or not.
    " Working mans special" is not bad news and she's never high. Doesn't do drugs but she does drink to moderation. I've known her since 2006. If you treat her right she can be a lot of fun and if your a good boy she may tell you her name. Good hunting.

  2. #29417

    Yes avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by VladVonK  [View Original Post]
    She looks familiar, did she go by a different name on here? Isn't she that chick that had on all the colorful makeup? I think she was trouble, no?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/320644969627
    Super annoying, and set up two mongers at gunpoint. In my dreams. I saw her cracked out db bloodshot eyes. After a horrible nightmare of a dream with her. Really annoying.

  3. #29416

    Natalie is back!

    Hello gentlemen!

    I know she has been reviewed many times before, but wanted to remind everyone that Natalie is back in town for a little bit. She is one of my favorites and I look forward to her visits. If you have never set up and appointment I strongly recommend it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...1/659842530963

  4. #29415

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by VladVonK  [View Original Post]
    She looks familiar, did she go by a different name on here? Isn't she that chick that had on all the colorful makeup? I think she was trouble, no?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/320644969627
    Had a dream about her a yar ago. She use to be near JTB on Mustang. Tons of rules and heavy candy. Needles all over the room and bathroom.

  5. #29414
    Quote Originally Posted by DanBall  [View Original Post]
    For any of you mongers who knew Westside Honey (thick ass, bolt ons), just wanted to let it be known she passed last month. Met her a few years ago when she was roomies with petite little Tristin. Not sure of the details, but she's gone.
    Any link or pics. I think I know who you are referring to but would like to confirm.

  6. #29413

    Go by a different name?

    She looks familiar, did she go by a different name on here? Isn't she that chick that had on all the colorful makeup? I think she was trouble, no?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/320644969627
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 60587A77-553F-435E-9B36-558C38B2A1B0.jpg‎  

  7. #29412
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfDixie  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? Pm is fine. Looked around and can't find anything on her wondering if she's new.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/121527794211
    That one was around regularly around 7 years ago, and just pops up out of nowhere, today. Met her way back then, and told her where I met her, and that her "husband," and different body ruined the date, when I contacted out of curiosity. Of course she denied ever being at that hotel, wasn't her, etc. She is using the same limited, obscured pics she used 7 or 8 yrs ago.

  8. #29411

    RIP Westside Honey

    For any of you mongers who knew Westside Honey (thick ass, bolt ons), just wanted to let it be known she passed last month. Met her a few years ago when she was roomies with petite little Tristin. Not sure of the details, but she's gone.

  9. #29410

    TOFT - 'Maria' on STG

    So, we agreed that I would pick her up from her rough / tough / dangerous hotel on Youngerman (JFC- should have avoided this area like the plague), take her to my place, and drive her back.

    I meet her at the hotel, she looks nothing like her pics believe it or not, and immediately asks me for $20, obviously for some meth or whatever the fuck these girls are smoking these days. I go back to my car, she follows me. Things settle down a bit, and she gets in the car. Starts talking about wanting the money up front right away. OK, fuck this noise. Take her back to hotel, give her $25 to GTFO, and I went to a massage parlor. The End.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nzy2otjlngfkowq1ytmxn2e0nguwnmuzzwqzm2nknmjhzmzima.jpg.jpg‎  

  10. #29409

    So, for the record, 'Working Mans Special' is either bad news or decent

    So, for those who are following:

    Powerhouse said she is bad news, but Tallbert said she is decent.

    They are probably both right, depending on if she is high or not.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cracra.jpeg‎  

  11. #29408

    Tall Thick

    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbert  [View Original Post]
    I dreamt I was at the Lenoir and visited a tall, big girl, in decent shape but thick! Had a decent time drilling her relentless.

    YMMV.

    HM,

    Tall.
    What was the damage? Open menu?

  12. #29407
    Sorry, Mate. Just like any other hobby, you are going to have to take some time to figure out what is what.

    Take some of that precious time of yours and read the boards. Go take one for the team and report back.

    Respect, Ese. Got to give it to get it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Otakuofjax  [View Original Post]
    Hey.

    I am pretty new at this. Anyone want to suggest a decent girl for me? Any tip or trick will help as well. I don't want to be wasting a lot money or time on this. Full job life you know.

  13. #29406

    Big Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfDixie  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? Pm is fine. Looked around and can't find anything on her wondering if she's new.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/121527794211
    I dreamt I was at the Lenoir and visited a tall, big girl, in decent shape but thick! Had a decent time drilling her relentless.

    YMMV.

    HM,

    Tall.

  14. #29405

    All The Tips And Tricks As Well As Much More Is All Posted. Just Read Forum Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Otakuofjax  [View Original Post]
    It would be nice. Please and thank you. But Really I don't expect much just let me know any tip and or trick of the game. Any suggestion who is great what and what to avoid is most acceptable to me.
    Sounds like a severe case of lazy-itis.

    If one wants to know who to avoid, who is hot, who has good skills, who ghosts mongers, what coins mongers are paying, tips on providers, tips on our hobby, then All of that information is Right Here in this Forum! Simply read the posts, going back a few months and you will get all you seek and so much more!!

    Yes, it takes a little work. One has to read a few months of forum posts, but why should a monger do the work of typing up such info if someone does not even want to do the simple work of reading forum posts? So if one seeks info, then the simple non-lazy answer is to spend a little time reading forum posts.

  15. #29404

    About this crazy witch

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfDixie  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? Pm is fine. Looked around and can't find anything on her wondering if she's new.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/121527794211
    Avoid her like the plague! She is argumentative, condescending, and crazy as hell! After being in this so-called hobby for a certain period of time, one can tell just by how people communicate that the session might not go well. Well, against my better judgement, I pushed through those bad feelings and really regretted it. I picked her up at the notel off Phillips and near I-95. You can tell the drugs have really done her in; like, the drugs have fried her brain. I told her that the way she come across over the phone might cause customers to run away because she has a very overbearing and over-the-top personality. You can tell she really hates men!

    She even told me that I was going to write a bad review about her; well, got that right! Only because she was very rude and nasty. Anyway, I picked her up and we went to a spot for a car meet and all she was doing was being contrary and contentious. I told her we will not go through with the session and I took her azz back to her notel and pulled off! She is also picture mixing. She is mixing old and new pics in her ad and she does not look good at all. It was hard enough to get over that fact, but the bad attitude did it for me! Avoid this switch!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/055744483914
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cracra.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape