Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Grafenberg
  1. #2294

    Anyone see Samiya at Love?

    Considering TOFT with Samiya at Love. I was curious if anyone has seen her. They also have Lulu available, so trying to decide between the pair.

  2. #2293
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadalagash  [View Original Post]
    Baltimore and MD have reached $450 a long time ago. I know an indie who used to charge $400 just before the rona then raised her fee to 6 in the midst of it. Other indies quickly followed suit. On Tryst, the minimum asking price for MD Indies that are 'doable' is 500 and plus. Nothing to brag about. In contrast, one can get GFE services from hot college girls in Montreal for 200 roses. Canada is finally open to tourists.
    Care to share any good MD agencies? I've been looking and based on my commute, they would be more convenient. You're right about pricing going through the roof. My AFT's have all moved or stopped working, so I'm on the prowl for new meeting opportunities.

  3. #2292

    Lady Jessica at LadyLady

    LadyLady is sister site of SA, right?

    Any info re Lady Jessica? Looks like many plastic but very hot.

    https://www.ladyladyva.com/lady-jessica

  4. #2291

    Tyra at SA

    Quote Originally Posted by Derilious89  [View Original Post]
    F: 7. 5 GND look.

    B: 8 skinny and soft body, softish manmades, good hips.

    S: 9 mechanical at first but got much better. Great BBBJ, catbath, and very tight.

    A: 7. 5 nice enough and seems fun and eager but her English is pretty limited so I can't rate very highly.
    Great info! Thanks for TOFTT, not my type, I'd pass.

  5. #2290
    Quote Originally Posted by SheHerb1800  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing. What's your FBSA of her? I want to choose between her and Jessi.
    F: 7. 5 GND look.

    B: 8 skinny and soft body, softish manmades, good hips.

    S: 9 mechanical at first but got much better. Great BBBJ, catbath, and very tight.

    A: 7. 5 nice enough and seems fun and eager but her English is pretty limited so I can't rate very highly.

  6. #2289
    Quote Originally Posted by Derilious89  [View Original Post]
    Tyra has a less common k-girl face and she is fairly attractive, but just note that she is not the girl in the picture (photo is more of a general reference to her face shape). She has a great soft body that you will enjoy. Things were a bit mechanical at first (standard blue toast, shower, preview BBJ) until we got to the bed. She gave me a great cat bath (one of the better ones I've had recently) with nice nibbling, kissing, and some rimming that I have to give her a major thumbs up. I flipped and she opened up with some DFK that continued throughout the session so that was nice. BBJCIM for the first cup, with a short time for discussion afterward. Then on to round two for CG, doggie, and mish to finish.

    Overall, I'm recommending Tyra because I enjoyed the cat bath and everything else was good in terms of service. She was nice enough and just took a little bit of time to open up. Her English isn't great so don't expect much in terms of conversation but she seems service-oriented so you may not have much time for chit-chat.
    Thanks for sharing. What's your FBSA of her? I want to choose between her and Jessi.

  7. #2288
    Quote Originally Posted by Derilious89  [View Original Post]
    We shouldn't compare third world rates to the United States especially when there is the whole legal issue here that accounts for a big part of the price increase (no one has any real power to negotiate due to the legal status here). Eastern Europe girls are just another case study in arbitrage mechanics as you get poor girls in those areas doing it cheap in their home countries or going to western Europe to get more money (check out the FKK clubs in Germany and see how many are German girls). Canada and parts of Europe are a great example of how legality can really bring prices back to a reasonable level. I think some people are also ignoring just how wealthy NoVA has gotten over the last 10 to 20 years and how much it continues to do so.
    True you are—just look at DMV real estate prices. Legality, yes!

  8. #2287

    Tyra At SA

    Tyra has a less common k-girl face and she is fairly attractive, but just note that she is not the girl in the picture (photo is more of a general reference to her face shape). She has a great soft body that you will enjoy. Things were a bit mechanical at first (standard blue toast, shower, preview BBJ) until we got to the bed. She gave me a great cat bath (one of the better ones I've had recently) with nice nibbling, kissing, and some rimming that I have to give her a major thumbs up. I flipped and she opened up with some DFK that continued throughout the session so that was nice. BBJCIM for the first cup, with a short time for discussion afterward. Then on to round two for CG, doggie, and mish to finish.

    Overall, I'm recommending Tyra because I enjoyed the cat bath and everything else was good in terms of service. She was nice enough and just took a little bit of time to open up. Her English isn't great so don't expect much in terms of conversation but she seems service-oriented so you may not have much time for chit-chat.

  9. #2286
    Quote Originally Posted by NightHawk1967  [View Original Post]
    You are correct about Canada, and let's not forget about Mexico where hot young snatch can be had for even less. Eastern Europe has good fair deals with hot young ones, too.

    I don't mind paying doctor rates for exceptional gals and service, but most of the gals I've had in the DMV recently aren't even worth 350. Gianna at MP might be the exception for me.
    We shouldn't compare third world rates to the United States especially when there is the whole legal issue here that accounts for a big part of the price increase (no one has any real power to negotiate due to the legal status here). Eastern Europe girls are just another case study in arbitrage mechanics as you get poor girls in those areas doing it cheap in their home countries or going to western Europe to get more money (check out the FKK clubs in Germany and see how many are German girls). Canada and parts of Europe are a great example of how legality can really bring prices back to a reasonable level. I think some people are also ignoring just how wealthy NoVA has gotten over the last 10 to 20 years and how much it continues to do so.

  10. #2285
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadalagash  [View Original Post]
    Baltimore and MD have reached $450 a long time ago. I know an indie who used to charge $400 just before the rona then raised her fee to 6 in the midst of it. Other indies quickly followed suit. On Tryst, the minimum asking price for MD Indies that are 'doable' is 500 and plus. Nothing to brag about. In contrast, one can get GFE services from hot college girls in Montreal for 200 roses. Canada is finally open to tourists.
    You are correct about Canada, and let's not forget about Mexico where hot young snatch can be had for even less. Eastern Europe has good fair deals with hot young ones, too.

    I don't mind paying doctor rates for exceptional gals and service, but most of the gals I've had in the DMV recently aren't even worth 350. Gianna at MP might be the exception for me.

  11. #2284

    The other side of the coin

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00  [View Original Post]
    There are more suppliers entering the market. The problem is they're charging even more money and the other agencies are raising prices in order to compete and prevent their talent from leaving to the other agencies. Case in point, CP was forced to raise their prices in order to compete or go out of business. The root cause, as always, are mongers who are more than willing to pay the high rates. Case in point, Gisella at AG was charging 400 instead of their usual rate. I read that guys had to pre book in advance because so many guys were queuing up to see her. Same thing with Viktoria at Elite. Both girls have a ton of reviews on the other site.

    The days where 400-450/ hr is the standard fee is fast approaching.
    You are correct the root cause is that we are paying the higher rates, but I believe that the higher rates are attracting more girls / agencies. Do we want more agencies here at 350 or less at 260? That is a difficult question for me. We have the ACSs. The reason CP raised her rates is because the girls all went to the higher paying agencies. This is the flip side of your argument. Higher rates are attracting the girls from CA to make the flight cross country for more money. BTW, 400 is here.

  12. #2283
    Quote Originally Posted by KylerMurray  [View Original Post]
    I think once the NoVA market universally hits 450+, a lot of us (including myself) are going to tap out unless there is a Massive increase in the service level across the board. At that price point we will all be paying well above the hourly rate for a solid attorney LOL. I can't justify that. That's why I don't like indies. But I think with all of us being agency guys who tend to enjoy GFE, going super low end like STG isn't the move either. May be better to travel and hobby once we hit 450 on avg.
    Baltimore and MD have reached $450 a long time ago. I know an indie who used to charge $400 just before the rona then raised her fee to 6 in the midst of it. Other indies quickly followed suit. On Tryst, the minimum asking price for MD Indies that are 'doable' is 500 and plus. Nothing to brag about. In contrast, one can get GFE services from hot college girls in Montreal for 200 roses. Canada is finally open to tourists.

  13. #2282
    Quote Originally Posted by Rojo85  [View Original Post]
    Katie is a spinner like Ara and Lynn from DS. She has a very cute face.

    No reviews on her because she just came from Korea.

    Service was top notch. Definately a repeat for me.
    Mind sharing which agency is DS? I've been out of the game for a while, but I'm looking for options for a birthday treat. Thanks!

  14. #2281

    Out at 450+

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00  [View Original Post]
    There are more suppliers entering the market. The problem is they're charging even more money and the other agencies are raising prices in order to compete and prevent their talent from leaving to the other agencies. Case in point, CP was forced to raise their prices in order to compete or go out of business. The root cause, as always, are mongers who are more than willing to pay the high rates. Case in point, Gisella at AG was charging 400 instead of their usual rate. I read that guys had to pre book in advance because so many guys were queuing up to see her. Same thing with Viktoria at Elite. Both girls have a ton of reviews on the other site.

    The days where 400-450/ hr is the standard fee is fast approaching.
    I think once the NoVA market universally hits 450+, a lot of us (including myself) are going to tap out unless there is a Massive increase in the service level across the board. At that price point we will all be paying well above the hourly rate for a solid attorney LOL. I can't justify that. That's why I don't like indies. But I think with all of us being agency guys who tend to enjoy GFE, going super low end like STG isn't the move either. May be better to travel and hobby once we hit 450 on avg.

  15. #2280

    Them no longer uses cell #

    Hey fellas, I hadn't been to EliteModels in a while. Had an appointment with one of their providers the other day. Just a heads up that I believe the phone # they were previously using (202-618-8XXX) is no longer active and communication with the agency has returned to being solely email.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape