Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 9,886 to 9,900 of 12185
-
01-12-23 00:14 #2300Senior Member

Posts: 38Dmv
DC.
Originally Posted by Citizenv
[View Original Post]
Maryland.
Virginia.
-
01-11-23 23:59 #2299Senior Member

Posts: 455Sorry, but this acronym is now being used too much for me not to ask this. What is DMV??
Originally Posted by NightHawk1967
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-23 23:36 #2298Senior Member

Posts: 312K-girls
Heading back up your way, wanted to say thanks for staying more current here about the ladies than TER. Helped me weed out Jessi at SA (Tyra has a good review on TER), so it might be between Shine or her. Saw a report no Cream, and Katie. Anyone seen Hani at HappyTogether?
-
01-11-23 21:38 #2297Senior Member

Posts: 2422Thankful
Same and agreed, with that kind of price tag, they need to fix the talents up. Was planning on checking both Jessi and Shine, but now it Jessi will be off the list. Thanks for chancing man.
Originally Posted by SheHerb1800
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-23 13:00 #2296Senior Member

Posts: 104SA Jessi
Thank you very much. I chose to meet Jessi instead but was kinda disappointed. Pics were definitely not her.
Originally Posted by Derilious89
[View Original Post]
F: 7 much older in person maybe late 30's or early 40's. No like photos.
B: 8 nice and natural tits.
S: 7 routine stuff but her massage was great.
A: 8 friendly and good.
Given the relatively high rate, I would not repeat.
-
01-11-23 11:04 #2295Senior Member

Posts: 33First appointment
I got verified for moonplace this Sunday with Selna. Has anyone had a dream with her yet?
-
01-11-23 10:35 #2294Senior Member

Posts: 42Anyone see Samiya at Love?
Considering TOFT with Samiya at Love. I was curious if anyone has seen her. They also have Lulu available, so trying to decide between the pair.
-
01-11-23 09:52 #2293Senior Member

Posts: 42Care to share any good MD agencies? I've been looking and based on my commute, they would be more convenient. You're right about pricing going through the roof. My AFT's have all moved or stopped working, so I'm on the prowl for new meeting opportunities.
Originally Posted by Tadalagash
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-23 08:31 #2292Senior Member

Posts: 1017Lady Jessica at LadyLady
LadyLady is sister site of SA, right?
Any info re Lady Jessica? Looks like many plastic but very hot.
https://www.ladyladyva.com/lady-jessica
-
01-11-23 08:29 #2291Senior Member

Posts: 1017Tyra at SA
Great info! Thanks for TOFTT, not my type, I'd pass.
Originally Posted by Derilious89
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-23 21:59 #2290Senior Member

Posts: 110F: 7. 5 GND look.
Originally Posted by SheHerb1800
[View Original Post]
B: 8 skinny and soft body, softish manmades, good hips.
S: 9 mechanical at first but got much better. Great BBBJ, catbath, and very tight.
A: 7. 5 nice enough and seems fun and eager but her English is pretty limited so I can't rate very highly.
-
01-10-23 17:57 #2289Senior Member

Posts: 104Thanks for sharing. What's your FBSA of her? I want to choose between her and Jessi.
Originally Posted by Derilious89
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-23 16:55 #2288Banned Member

Posts: 633True you are—just look at DMV real estate prices. Legality, yes!
Originally Posted by Derilious89
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-23 16:22 #2287Senior Member

Posts: 110Tyra At SA
Tyra has a less common k-girl face and she is fairly attractive, but just note that she is not the girl in the picture (photo is more of a general reference to her face shape). She has a great soft body that you will enjoy. Things were a bit mechanical at first (standard blue toast, shower, preview BBJ) until we got to the bed. She gave me a great cat bath (one of the better ones I've had recently) with nice nibbling, kissing, and some rimming that I have to give her a major thumbs up. I flipped and she opened up with some DFK that continued throughout the session so that was nice. BBJCIM for the first cup, with a short time for discussion afterward. Then on to round two for CG, doggie, and mish to finish.
Overall, I'm recommending Tyra because I enjoyed the cat bath and everything else was good in terms of service. She was nice enough and just took a little bit of time to open up. Her English isn't great so don't expect much in terms of conversation but she seems service-oriented so you may not have much time for chit-chat.
-
01-10-23 16:11 #2286Senior Member

Posts: 110We shouldn't compare third world rates to the United States especially when there is the whole legal issue here that accounts for a big part of the price increase (no one has any real power to negotiate due to the legal status here). Eastern Europe girls are just another case study in arbitrage mechanics as you get poor girls in those areas doing it cheap in their home countries or going to western Europe to get more money (check out the FKK clubs in Germany and see how many are German girls). Canada and parts of Europe are a great example of how legality can really bring prices back to a reasonable level. I think some people are also ignoring just how wealthy NoVA has gotten over the last 10 to 20 years and how much it continues to do so.
Originally Posted by NightHawk1967
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





