Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 427 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 477 527 927 1427 ... LastLast
Results 6,391 to 6,405 of 25039
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18649

    Has anyone pulled the trigger on this one? She said "Anytime"


  2. #18648

    Not with my $$

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnV500  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Any info on this one? She looks awesome!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/611759244982
    Been reported on many times.

    Mostly a no go.

  3. #18647
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by Chazlamb  [View Original Post]
    As canjokey said. She WILL waste your time and ghost you. 9/10 she will.
    I saw Vanessa 3 times and never have any issues. But off course if a girl are taking more than 10 minute to reply than its not worth driving because the chance are she's texting more than 1 person at a time and whoever come first get her time. But when I text her, I usually get text less than a minute and I give her my eta and never been ghosted by her yet.

  4. #18646

    'Start Your Day out with the Best!! Best Touch In Town! - Any info?

    Hi,

    Any info on this one? She looks awesome!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/611759244982

  5. #18645

    Asian motel

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyNice2  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone has ever contacted the Asian post on SkG? Contacted one but they are in hotel in seekonk, seems sketchy any info? Ty.
    They are real, seems like there is more than one when you call. When you call or text they ask where you are then send you to the closest one. Sometimes you get a real good one helps you undress, give a quick massage, but I have had couple that try to rush you, don't let them, I can go for a long time and don't let anyone rush me. I think it also helps if you are in shape, clean, and have a decent size package. You usually don't see the same one every time they rotate sometimes you can get two for an other 100.

  6. #18644

    Not a Rip Off but Ugh

    Saw this one a bit ago.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...e/068698749494

    The girl in the photos looks hot, and said might as well give it a shot. Big regret, especially after seeing Melissa prior, its like they're hot but performance meh. She didn't look like the pictures at all or rather it was the likeness in some areas but deceptive. Was still cute, but more redbone than yellowbone, not a bad thing but wasn't what I was expecting.

    She went for a BBJ, but it was super fast, felt nice at first but no mix up. I got no kitty, b / c I didn't bring a raincoat. She kinda poked a jab at me as why didn't I bring one, but it's like. 90% of the providers always have one or inform you to bring one. Keep in mind she was clock watching saying we got "a few minutes left" still tried to please, but noobie mistake, don't tell your client how long they got. Damage was 1. 4, which annoys me as I could've just gotten a better bbj from a SW or another provider I know. Especially after experimenting with the AMP.

    I personally will not repeat, but I assume YMMV. Stay Safe.

  7. #18643

    Flacky Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by CanJockey  [View Original Post]
    She is a little out of it at times, but she loves her weed. I can see her ghosting some mongers, but I've never been rushed by Vanessa. I find her to be sweet, as far as I've known her, but as always YMMV.
    As canjokey said. She WILL waste your time and ghost you. 9/10 she will.

  8. #18642

    Skip game post

    Curious if anyone has ever contacted the Asian post on SkG? Contacted one but they are in hotel in seekonk, seems sketchy any info? Ty.

  9. #18641

    Sydney

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    My pictures of Belle from 2014 are in post 11269 here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...691&viewfull=1#post4898691.

    I took those pictures when I inseminated her along with her friend Sydney in a bareback threesome. Indeed, Sydney set up that threesome, after I'd easily cum-pumped her solo.

    So, when I saw this query above, about Belle, whose BBFSCIP service was just OK, I started wondering about whether Sydney ever re-entered the biz, at some point, since then. Because Sydney's ultra-GFE performance was nothing less than spectacular. Apparently, Sydney did indeed re-enter the biz, but I do not know how long ago, because she states outright in this MonkeyShit ad, that she was back in the biz:

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/miss-syd...ovidence-33994

    The pics of Sydney in that ad are accurrate, and just as I remember her.

    But I don't know how old that above ad is! Does anyone have any data on Sydney, and whether or not she's currently working? I have pics of Sydney including her sperm-filled snatch, that I'd gladly provide to my already-existing email contacts if they write me. But I won't post them here. If Sydney is currently working, I don't want to spook her, as Sydney is a smart, normal, savvy woman, with a family, and she very well might read this board. And I'm quite certain the Sydney is NOT a junkie, nor ever would be.
    I was lucky to see Sydney once at Belle's apt. She was so nervous at first I thought this isn't going to be good. Boy was I wrong. Once I warmed her up, we had very passionate sex. One of the best sessions I've had. We could never line our schedules up again as she is not full time and limited. I would love to see her again. If anyone is able to, please post to let us know that she is really back.

  10. #18640

    Molly

    She was discussed recently in the Worcester forum. Sort of fun but barely coherent.

    Quote Originally Posted by AcesHigh  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her or seen any reviews. She advertises that she is located on Lincoln-Smithfield line which is most likely the old Alpine Motel. That place is a cockroach infested drug den and would strongly recommend to stay away from.

  11. #18639

    Any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/858952034894

    No idea what her name is or anything about her. Wouldn't do a verification pic so Ill ask you guys. Anyone know her or anything about her? Mostly if she's real or has a pimp.

    She sent me to a house near roger williams park but I didn't go bc I don't know enough about her.

  12. #18638

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBamBigLoad  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her or seen any reviews. She advertises that she is located on Lincoln-Smithfield line which is most likely the old Alpine Motel. That place is a cockroach infested drug den and would strongly recommend to stay away from.

  13. #18637

    Sydney

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    My pictures of Belle from 2014 are in post 11269 here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...691&viewfull=1#post4898691.

    I took those pictures when I inseminated her along with her friend Sydney in a bareback threesome. Indeed, Sydney set up that threesome, after I'd easily cum-pumped her solo.

    So, when I saw this query above, about Belle, whose BBFSCIP service was just OK, I started wondering about whether Sydney ever re-entered the biz, at some point, since then. Because Sydney's ultra-GFE performance was nothing less than spectacular. Apparently, Sydney did indeed re-enter the biz, but I do not know how long ago, because she states outright in this MonkeyShit ad, that she was back in the biz:

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/miss-syd...ovidence-33994

    The pics of Sydney in that ad are accurrate, and just as I remember her.

    But I don't know how old that above ad is! Does anyone have any data on Sydney, and whether or not she's currently working? I have pics of Sydney including her sperm-filled snatch, that I'd gladly provide to my already-existing email contacts if they write me. But I won't post them here. If Sydney is currently working, I don't want to spook her, as Sydney is a smart, normal, savvy woman, with a family, and she very well might read this board. And I'm quite certain the Sydney is NOT a junkie, nor ever would be.
    If Sydney is back in action then I am seeing her again. One of the best GFE's. She's a sweetheart. Saw her back in 2015. Seems like decades ago.

  14. #18636

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    There was a report somewhere about her ghosting, Or rushing a monger. I'll see if I can locate it.
    She is a little out of it at times, but she loves her weed. I can see her ghosting some mongers, but I've never been rushed by Vanessa. I find her to be sweet, as far as I've known her, but as always YMMV.

  15. #18635
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    She's real and works out of a house in Woonsocket. There's something going on with her neurologically (like maybe head trauma at one time) and one eye is messed up. However, she's the girl in the photos and does have a nice body. Service was good too, just have to get over the other issues. She was nice as well.
    There was a report somewhere about her ghosting, Or rushing a monger. I'll see if I can locate it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape