Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 426 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 326 376 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 476 526 926 1426 ... LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,390 of 25034
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18659

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by GoSailor41  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone- I have been wanting to see the famous Mandy for years but haven't yet. I hear she's difficult to get a hold of? Also, I thought I've seen recent pics of her looking really thin and I really prefer the more curvy pics of her. Anyone know what her body situation is like these days? I know it's an odd question!
    I saw Mandy about a month ago, This was not my first time, nor will it be my last, so she generally replies quickly. Her pix on them (https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mandy-es...vidence-261961) are recent and accurate. She's in the Federal Hill area, on the third floor of a mediocre triple decker. I went up the back stairs, and she greeted me with a hug, nicely dressed as she always is. We undressed, got the donation done, and her gave her cute little butt a nice rimming. She then knelt down, and for the next 20 minutes, she gave me her world famous BBBJ, alternating with discussions about greek, (she likes it), DATY (she doesn't), and the possibility of setting up a meeting with her and another provider (maybe.). After teasing a bit, she went to work, and got more than a mouthful from me. I was there for a generous half hour, 140.

  2. #18658
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Driller2208  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a couple weeks ago, take my advice do not go see her! She's definitely a drug addict. I paid for the half hour, she gave me a BJ for 2 min, told me to get on top because she can't move much because of her back said I was hurting her lmao (I'm not huge at all) horrible lay, 5 min in she said I'm not doing this for a half hour. I got pissed and left worst experience ever!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...-/554792932370
    This is why these girls get the shit beat out of them sometimes. I wouldn't do it, but some mongor that doesn't care will beat the holy hell out of them and take the money back for pulling this crap.

  3. #18657

    2 UTR girls

    Recently came across 2 providers in Prov, theyre in their early 30's. One FS (blonde, big butt small tits) one BJ only (brunette, spinner, pretty face) They'll be around tonight and tomorrow at least. Dm if you want their contact.

  4. #18656
    Quote Originally Posted by GoSailor41  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone- I have been wanting to see the famous Mandy for years but haven't yet. I hear she's difficult to get a hold of? Also, I thought I've seen recent pics of her looking really thin and I really prefer the more curvy pics of her. Anyone know what her body situation is like these days? I know it's an odd question!
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mandy-es...vidence-261961

    The 3 most recent pics on her profile are dated from July, Sept and Oct of last year. The super skinny pics were from over a year and a half ago. By all accounts she's gotten back to her typical weight.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mandy-es...vidence-261961

  5. #18655

    Mandy

    Hey everyone- I have been wanting to see the famous Mandy for years but haven't yet. I hear she's difficult to get a hold of? Also, I thought I've seen recent pics of her looking really thin and I really prefer the more curvy pics of her. Anyone know what her body situation is like these days? I know it's an odd question!

  6. #18654

    She has been reported many, many times.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    Been reported on many times.

    Mostly a no go.
    I have posted about her multiple times, and what a waste she had become. Save your money and time. She is beyond a waste.

  7. #18653

    Sweet and sexy girl next door

    Do not go see this one! Take my word for it! https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...-/554792932370.

  8. #18652

    Your sweet and sexy girl next door

    Seen her a couple weeks ago, take my advice do not go see her! She's definitely a drug addict. I paid for the half hour, she gave me a BJ for 2 min, told me to get on top because she can't move much because of her back said I was hurting her lmao (I'm not huge at all) horrible lay, 5 min in she said I'm not doing this for a half hour. I got pissed and left worst experience ever!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...-/554792932370

  9. #18651

    Suria

    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

    I had a nice encounter with Suria about 4 months back. She hasn't been on on STG recently, and she hasn't responded to my recent texts. Does anyone know where she might be found? Thanks.
    I spoke with Suria last week. She told me she was hospitalized and actually asked me to stop by to see her. She also told me it was nothing serious but she ended up telling me she has pneumonia again. Young healthy people typically don't get pneumonia multiple times. Take that for what it's worth.

  10. #18650

    Has anyone pulled the trigger on this one? She said "Anytime"


  11. #18649

    Not with my $$

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnV500  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Any info on this one? She looks awesome!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/611759244982
    Been reported on many times.

    Mostly a no go.

  12. #18648
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by Chazlamb  [View Original Post]
    As canjokey said. She WILL waste your time and ghost you. 9/10 she will.
    I saw Vanessa 3 times and never have any issues. But off course if a girl are taking more than 10 minute to reply than its not worth driving because the chance are she's texting more than 1 person at a time and whoever come first get her time. But when I text her, I usually get text less than a minute and I give her my eta and never been ghosted by her yet.

  13. #18647

    'Start Your Day out with the Best!! Best Touch In Town! - Any info?

    Hi,

    Any info on this one? She looks awesome!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/611759244982

  14. #18646

    Asian motel

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyNice2  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone has ever contacted the Asian post on SkG? Contacted one but they are in hotel in seekonk, seems sketchy any info? Ty.
    They are real, seems like there is more than one when you call. When you call or text they ask where you are then send you to the closest one. Sometimes you get a real good one helps you undress, give a quick massage, but I have had couple that try to rush you, don't let them, I can go for a long time and don't let anyone rush me. I think it also helps if you are in shape, clean, and have a decent size package. You usually don't see the same one every time they rotate sometimes you can get two for an other 100.

  15. #18645

    Not a Rip Off but Ugh

    Saw this one a bit ago.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...e/068698749494

    The girl in the photos looks hot, and said might as well give it a shot. Big regret, especially after seeing Melissa prior, its like they're hot but performance meh. She didn't look like the pictures at all or rather it was the likeness in some areas but deceptive. Was still cute, but more redbone than yellowbone, not a bad thing but wasn't what I was expecting.

    She went for a BBJ, but it was super fast, felt nice at first but no mix up. I got no kitty, b / c I didn't bring a raincoat. She kinda poked a jab at me as why didn't I bring one, but it's like. 90% of the providers always have one or inform you to bring one. Keep in mind she was clock watching saying we got "a few minutes left" still tried to please, but noobie mistake, don't tell your client how long they got. Damage was 1. 4, which annoys me as I could've just gotten a better bbj from a SW or another provider I know. Especially after experimenting with the AMP.

    I personally will not repeat, but I assume YMMV. Stay Safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape