Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 427 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 477 527 927 1427 ... LastLast
Results 6,391 to 6,405 of 25027
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18637

    Sydney

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    My pictures of Belle from 2014 are in post 11269 here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...691&viewfull=1#post4898691.

    I took those pictures when I inseminated her along with her friend Sydney in a bareback threesome. Indeed, Sydney set up that threesome, after I'd easily cum-pumped her solo.

    So, when I saw this query above, about Belle, whose BBFSCIP service was just OK, I started wondering about whether Sydney ever re-entered the biz, at some point, since then. Because Sydney's ultra-GFE performance was nothing less than spectacular. Apparently, Sydney did indeed re-enter the biz, but I do not know how long ago, because she states outright in this MonkeyShit ad, that she was back in the biz:

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/miss-syd...ovidence-33994

    The pics of Sydney in that ad are accurrate, and just as I remember her.

    But I don't know how old that above ad is! Does anyone have any data on Sydney, and whether or not she's currently working? I have pics of Sydney including her sperm-filled snatch, that I'd gladly provide to my already-existing email contacts if they write me. But I won't post them here. If Sydney is currently working, I don't want to spook her, as Sydney is a smart, normal, savvy woman, with a family, and she very well might read this board. And I'm quite certain the Sydney is NOT a junkie, nor ever would be.
    If Sydney is back in action then I am seeing her again. One of the best GFE's. She's a sweetheart. Saw her back in 2015. Seems like decades ago.

  2. #18636

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    There was a report somewhere about her ghosting, Or rushing a monger. I'll see if I can locate it.
    She is a little out of it at times, but she loves her weed. I can see her ghosting some mongers, but I've never been rushed by Vanessa. I find her to be sweet, as far as I've known her, but as always YMMV.

  3. #18635
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    She's real and works out of a house in Woonsocket. There's something going on with her neurologically (like maybe head trauma at one time) and one eye is messed up. However, she's the girl in the photos and does have a nice body. Service was good too, just have to get over the other issues. She was nice as well.
    There was a report somewhere about her ghosting, Or rushing a monger. I'll see if I can locate it.

  4. #18634

    Vanessa from Woonsocket

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnV500  [View Original Post]
    'Full of lust😍Want wht you can't have?128139;Cum taste my Forbidden Fruit' Info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...a/206574413545
    She's real and works out of a house in Woonsocket. There's something going on with her neurologically (like maybe head trauma at one time) and one eye is messed up. However, she's the girl in the photos and does have a nice body. Service was good too, just have to get over the other issues. She was nice as well.

  5. #18633

    Any info on this one?

    'Full of lust😍Want wht you can't have?128139;Cum taste my Forbidden Fruit' Info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...a/206574413545

  6. #18632

    'Beautiful SEXY CALL ME' Anyone ever see this one?


  7. #18631

    Molly formally in Woonsocket. Now in Lincoln


  8. #18630
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Corky12  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking the same about sydney. See if she responds. I've seen Belle maybe 1. 5 yr ago.
    Yeah Belle is ok but them fucking dogs yap so much it's distracting, She has to turn the music up real loud to drown them out. I don't know what's worse!

  9. #18629
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Well if she is back in action I will have toftt. I have seen Belle but never had the pleasure of Sydney. In these trying times between fixed income and lackluster hoes it's definitely hard to find a good provider.
    I was thinking the same about sydney. See if she responds. I've seen Belle maybe 1. 5 yr ago.

  10. #18628

    Sativa red age

    Quote Originally Posted by MAbored  [View Original Post]
    I believed she's mid 30's, someone correct me if I'm not right.
    I've seen her and enjoyed her company. She is in fact not in her 20's but is in her mid 30's.

  11. #18627
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    My pictures of Belle from 2014 are in post 11269 here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...691&viewfull=1#post4898691.

    I took those pictures when I inseminated her along with her friend Sydney in a bareback threesome. Indeed, Sydney set up that threesome, after I'd easily cum-pumped her solo.

    So, when I saw this query above, about Belle, whose BBFSCIP service was just OK, I started wondering about whether Sydney ever re-entered the biz, at some point, since then. Because Sydney's ultra-GFE performance was nothing less than spectacular. Apparently, Sydney did indeed re-enter the biz, but I do not know how long ago, because she states outright in this MonkeyShit ad, that she was back in the biz:

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/miss-syd...ovidence-33994

    The pics of Sydney in that ad are accurrate, and just as I remember her.

    But I don't know how old that above ad is! Does anyone have any data on Sydney, and whether or not she's currently working? I have pics of Sydney including her sperm-filled snatch, that I'd gladly provide to my already-existing email contacts if they write me. But I won't post them here. If Sydney is currently working, I don't want to spook her, as Sydney is a smart, normal, savvy woman, with a family, and she very well might read this board. And I'm quite certain the Sydney is NOT a junkie, nor ever would be.
    Well if she is back in action I will have toftt. I have seen Belle but never had the pleasure of Sydney. In these trying times between fixed income and lackluster hoes it's definitely hard to find a good provider.

  12. #18626

    Amateur Professional Pornstar

    Quote Originally Posted by BigtimeG  [View Original Post]
    Please be joking. The women in the video / pics is a smoke show for a 40+ women. If she's a working girl she's 1000+an hour imo. This ad is fake as the lady's tits in the ad.
    That woman is amateur professional pornstar I recognize her. She has a twitter, * manyvids, etc. Her name escapes me right now. Definitely fake!!

  13. #18625

    Belle

    Quote Originally Posted by Corky12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her recently? Last time I saw her in Seekonk with her 2 yapping dogs her place was messy but decent service. No cim if I remember right. Looking for local spinner.

    Thanks.
    My pictures of Belle from 2014 are in post 11269 here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...691&viewfull=1#post4898691.

    I took those pictures when I inseminated her along with her friend Sydney in a bareback threesome. Indeed, Sydney set up that threesome, after I'd easily cum-pumped her solo.

    So, when I saw this query above, about Belle, whose BBFSCIP service was just OK, I started wondering about whether Sydney ever re-entered the biz, at some point, since then. Because Sydney's ultra-GFE performance was nothing less than spectacular. Apparently, Sydney did indeed re-enter the biz, but I do not know how long ago, because she states outright in this MonkeyShit ad, that she was back in the biz:

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/miss-syd...ovidence-33994

    The pics of Sydney in that ad are accurrate, and just as I remember her.

    But I don't know how old that above ad is! Does anyone have any data on Sydney, and whether or not she's currently working? I have pics of Sydney including her sperm-filled snatch, that I'd gladly provide to my already-existing email contacts if they write me. But I won't post them here. If Sydney is currently working, I don't want to spook her, as Sydney is a smart, normal, savvy woman, with a family, and she very well might read this board. And I'm quite certain the Sydney is NOT a junkie, nor ever would be.

  14. #18624

    Seems legit LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhodey  [View Original Post]
    Please be joking. The women in the video / pics is a smoke show for a 40+ women. If she's a working girl she's 1000+an hour imo. This ad is fake as the lady's tits in the ad.

  15. #18623
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    She looks masculine? Was her ass phat? Good lay?
    Not sure if I would say she is masculine but she doesn't resemble in anything like her pictures from her posting they are very deceiving.

    She wasnt that big built like the pictures from her ad, if you are into looks I would definitely avoid.

    Below is her latest ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...v/464284518672

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape