Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style

+ Add Report
Page 91 of 387 FirstFirst ... 41 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 141 191 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 5800
You Know You Need It
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #4450
    Quote Originally Posted by Saappzz  [View Original Post]
    Bruh I can't get a hold of her LOL, I tried her snap, insta (she's active there), and phone number. Nada. Someone DM me if there is another way to get her to respond lmao.
    I don't think you really want to see her.

    Met her last week and turned right away out the door. Does not look like the photos really, just looks like an addict. Her face was all boney and teeth was looking horrible. And was just tweeking. It was sad. I couldn't do it. I almost felt bad and wanted to help her out. But just couldn't and went away.

    Maybe she could've looked good before or just had really edited filtered photos. I don't think I could've gotten hard.

  2. #4449

    Mayumi

    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    When I saw Mayumi on Sunday, I said I heard Lina was very popular. I guess they didn't see eye to eye and Lina won't be back. Dora starts on Thursday.
    Think she brings in the regulars for early VIP sessions and slow-rolls the advertised arrival for casual clients. Saw one of her "friends" and she explained in no-uncertain, broken-english terms that Mayumi is a b* Witnessed corroborating evidence to that effect. Friend didn't come back. So far. Only one did if monitoring HX and Mayumi's daily roll calls texts is an accurate reflection. Liked the "friend" I saw and would go back for her in a minute (wanted to take her out and love her up) but can imagine sharing a one-bedroom apartment with Mayumi for a week could be a test I'd fail. Still want to F Mayumi some day, how bizarre.

  3. #4448
    Quote Originally Posted by ScienceMan  [View Original Post]
    What were Secretpinup's rates. I saw 400/ hr on her tryst page for CFS.

    Thanks for sharing.
    I've seen her when she first started on HX and became a reg at her dumpy motel apt of Beach Blvd.

    So, my rates will differ from yours plus her rates always different from one website to another.

    HX will always be probably a little cheaper since she knows she can ask higher rates on PD or other sites.

  4. #4447
    Senior Member


    Posts: 468
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazy671  [View Original Post]
    Probably doesn't want to be found.
    I doubt she has many legitimate job prospects.

    If she's not responding, she's probably high, or found a Sugar Daddy.

  5. #4446
    Quote Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger  [View Original Post]
    No name for the new girl yet. She said the girl was flying in Monday so she would most likely start Tuesday. I'm assuming she'll post pics on HX.
    When I saw Mayumi on Sunday, I said I heard Lina was very popular. I guess they didn't see eye to eye and Lina won't be back. Dora starts on Thursday.

  6. #4445
    Quote Originally Posted by Saappzz  [View Original Post]
    Bruh I can't get a hold of her LOL, I tried her snap, insta (she's active there), and phone number. Nada. Someone DM me if there is another way to get her to respond lmao.
    Probably doesn't want to be found.

  7. #4444

    That's the way the Cookie crumbles

    Quote Originally Posted by Saappzz  [View Original Post]
    Bruh I can't get a hold of her LOL, I tried her snap, insta (she's active there), and phone number. Nada. Someone DM me if there is another way to get her to respond lmao.
    She's a drug addict bruvv, not the brightest. She doesn't respond to half of us, just keep spamming her.

  8. #4443
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Saw Secretpinup (hard to geta hold of) and NolimitLucy for some bare session before I left for Asia trip.

    Both from HX.
    What were Secretpinup's rates. I saw 400/ hr on her tryst page for CFS.

    Thanks for sharing.

  9. #4442
    Quote Originally Posted by Saappzz  [View Original Post]
    Bruh I can't get a hold of her LOL, I tried her snap, insta (she's active there), and phone number. Nada. Someone DM me if there is another way to get her to respond lmao.
    Did you PM her on HX??

  10. #4441

    Soberkittem / kitihowaito

    Bruh I can't get a hold of her LOL, I tried her snap, insta (she's active there), and phone number. Nada. Someone DM me if there is another way to get her to respond lmao.

  11. #4440
    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoreHead  [View Original Post]
    I saw NolimitLucy a few years ago, think I wrote a review here, and she was easy bbfscip. She was 140 hh and 200 hr back then, big amazing tits, tight pussy and very good BBBJ. Nice body for being 50+. About 5'7. Her tits are by far her best feature. Natural and perky and loves getting creampied in doggy. No Greek.
    I've been seeing her for a few years but kinda kept the bbfscip on the down low. I think after her name came out she got really popular and she raised her prices and has become very picky.

    With whom she allows cip with. She told me awhile back there are some real douch bags on HX who like to haggle and when the deed is done they don't give her the pre-negotiated tip for cip.

    I saw her again to just keep my Hx rolodex of cip chicks if there still valid for cip.

    Bang and dump my man cream into her in the hotels off the I-5 in Mission Viejo. And Laguna Hills.

  12. #4439
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottJones2020  [View Original Post]
    I have done Viet when I was in OC on a trip. She can suck better than a vacuum and live BBBJCIM with swallow. I've not done Mayumi and will be in OC Monday. Is the 949 number I've seen a good number for her. Which one is better for making your balls hurt you drained so much?
    Don't forget the 633 numbers that come after that. That number works. If you Google her you'll find a different number but that one keeps popping up still with the "you come over today?" Just say you know her from years back.

  13. #4438
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottJones2020  [View Original Post]
    I have done Viet when I was in OC on a trip. She can suck better than a vacuum and live BBBJCIM with swallow. I've not done Mayumi and will be in OC Monday. Is the 949 number I've seen a good number for her. Which one is better for making your balls hurt you drained so much?
    Don't forget the 633 numbers that come after that. That number works. If you Google her you'll find a different number but that one keeps popping up still with the "you come over today?" Just say you know her from years back.

  14. #4437

    VietKim vs Mayumi

    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoreHead  [View Original Post]
    ATM and her amazing BBBJ are the main reasons I keep seeing viet Kim. Imo she's the best ATM girl right now due to donation. I keep telling myself not to see her but the little head can't quit her yet.
    I have done Viet when I was in OC on a trip. She can suck better than a vacuum and live BBBJCIM with swallow. I've not done Mayumi and will be in OC Monday. Is the 949 number I've seen a good number for her. Which one is better for making your balls hurt you drained so much?

  15. #4436
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Saw Secretpinup (hard to geta hold of) and NolimitLucy for some bare session before I left for Asia trip.

    Both from HX.
    I saw NolimitLucy a few years ago, think I wrote a review here, and she was easy bbfscip. She was 140 hh and 200 hr back then, big amazing tits, tight pussy and very good BBBJ. Nice body for being 50+. About 5'7. Her tits are by far her best feature. Natural and perky and loves getting creampied in doggy. No Greek.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape