Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 384 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 284 334 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 434 484 884 ... LastLast
Results 5,746 to 5,760 of 17941
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12196

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by CodeNameDuches  [View Original Post]
    Looks super tempting, but also looks way TGTBT. $30 seems like it might be worth it to find out, but that is yet another warning sign. I texted to inquire about "content" and I'll let you know if I find out anything useful.
    Yeah if you get content and seems worth it or take the plunge PM details please.

  2. #12195

    Deposit.

    Quote Originally Posted by RayR  [View Original Post]
    So I messaged this girl a few weeks ago and was quick to respond and wanted to swap pics and so I did but the flag that went up for me was that she wanted a 30 deposit. Has anyone actually seen her, cute little thing but the whole deposit shines me away.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/931941470089
    Looks super tempting, but also looks way TGTBT. $30 seems like it might be worth it to find out, but that is yet another warning sign. I texted to inquire about "content" and I'll let you know if I find out anything useful.

  3. #12194

    Any takers Yet?

    So I messaged this girl a few weeks ago and was quick to respond and wanted to swap pics and so I did but the flag that went up for me was that she wanted a 30 deposit. Has anyone actually seen her, cute little thing but the whole deposit shines me away.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/931941470089

  4. #12193

    BackWoods Barbie

    Had a dream about Backwoods Barbie. Meet her at a house she is staying at. Standard meet up with one phone call and text when I got there.

    Was a good visit and she really works hard to fulfill your needs. She is a bit bigger then when I first saw her but overall was a good visit.

  5. #12192
    I have found that the vast majority who ask for deposit are a scam.

    I never pay a deposit.

  6. #12191

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLadiesMan14  [View Original Post]
    I have found like 99% on that site are asking for deposit to confirm and I think that is scam. Try and see if they want deposit. Good luck.

    Be safe.
    She text back very quickly and sent a verification pic, but wants a $20 deposit. I don't do deposits. Claims to be staying in a decent incall in the Meadowthorpe area. I'm planning in advance and just mentioned the day I'd be there; she said she'd "save that time for me" LOL. Now she / he / it with great cans is blowing me up about the deposit.

    SCAM!

    If anyone has another legit recommendation I'd be very interested.

    Thanks.

  7. #12190

    Filter

    Quote Originally Posted by NewHobby15  [View Original Post]
    You still get the ads for the black TS.
    If you're using a computer (may work on a phone but I haven't tried) you can filter by keyword on STG, but it's a little convoluted. If you want to ignore ads with a particular term like "bardstown" or "bbw" or "rustytrombone" add whatever term you want to ignore in the keyword box and click "add keywords" This will (temporarily) do the exact opposite of what you want and show you only ads with that term. That's okay. Once the page loads, go up into the address bar, and find the keyword you added and put a minus sign in front of the keyword and then hit enter.

    So you would change: &keywords=bbw& To: &keywords=-bbw& (ignoring any periods that the forum inserted automatically).

    It's the most effective way I've found to filter out the annoying and persistent ads. And in case you're wondering, if you just try to add "-bbw" as your keyword, it'll drop the minus sign, which is what makes it work.

    Happy searching!

  8. #12189
    Quote Originally Posted by NewHobby15  [View Original Post]
    You still get the ads for the black TS.
    Just report it every time you see it and eventually he / she gets banned and is gone for a while.

    Mass report all dicks.

  9. #12188
    Same here. Don't think I've ever gotten a reply. Tried many times.

  10. #12187

    Filter

    Quote Originally Posted by MiYungDong  [View Original Post]
    I've been bitching and moaning to myself about all the dick pics I have to see when searching STG, particularly that Black t-girl from Bardstown who posts 6-8 times in a row for a total of 20+ posts per day. I've used the search feature many times when I've wanted to set an age range, which requires you to first select type of service, but never have set parameters otherwise. In an aha moment (apparently I'm slow), I wondered what I'd get, if I went in everytime before I searched, and selected female escorts, and voila!, no more dicks. In reality, I probably never thought about doing that before because backpage and craigslist filters didn't filter out a lot of the dick pics.
    You still get the ads for the black TS.

  11. #12186

    Am I the only dumb ass?

    I've been bitching and moaning to myself about all the dick pics I have to see when searching STG, particularly that Black t-girl from Bardstown who posts 6-8 times in a row for a total of 20+ posts per day. I've used the search feature many times when I've wanted to set an age range, which requires you to first select type of service, but never have set parameters otherwise. In an aha moment (apparently I'm slow), I wondered what I'd get, if I went in everytime before I searched, and selected female escorts, and voila!, no more dicks. In reality, I probably never thought about doing that before because backpage and craigslist filters didn't filter out a lot of the dick pics.

  12. #12185
    Bree.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...e/516181783876

    Quote Originally Posted by Mg0685  [View Original Post]
    Which one are you talking about?

  13. #12184
    Quote Originally Posted by Chateau  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm this is real or have any info? Those Tata's are unbelievable. Please & Ty!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gton/107683367
    I have found like 99% on that site are asking for deposit to confirm and I think that is scam. Try and see if they want deposit. Good luck.

    Be safe.

  14. #12183

    Kate

    She is sweet and kind in person. She is great on top riding!

  15. #12182

    Lovely Baby

    Can anyone confirm this is real or have any info? Those Tata's are unbelievable. Please & Ty!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gton/107683367

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape