Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 17938
-
01-08-23 21:39 #12178Senior Member

Posts: 243Richmond dark skinned
I have reached out a dozen times to far without getting any response. What does a guy have to do to meet this one?
-
01-08-23 21:37 #12177Senior Member

Posts: 243Journey and Ukraine girl
Had the pleasure of meeting both in he past 2 weeks. I was surprised by Journey's new bright hair. She was fun, a little mechanical. Would repeat, but not my first choice. Hoping that Serena Hush Hush posts again soon, since she is my go to. Ukraine girl, stopped in for a blow and go. Was not impressed with her talent. I had to finish between her C's I won't be repeatiing. Hope this helps.
-
01-08-23 13:47 #12176Senior Member

Posts: 103Nikki 28 yr old
https://skipthegames.com/posts/georg...-/912889451086
Saw this girl recently, she is the girl in the pictures. Seemed to have a decent personality. Got down to work and she shares that she had her monthly a few days ago and might spot a bit. Ok would have been nice to know before hand. I will go with the BBBJ and cim that is in the ad. She only does CBJ. Well then why is it in the ad if you don't do it. I understand it is their choice as to what they provide, no problem with that at all. Just don't leave it in the ad if you don't provide it. Needless to say the visit ended. Made an adjustment on the donation and left. Will not repeat.
She is nice enough just make sure you nail down the details.
-
01-08-23 11:01 #12175Regular Member

Posts: 19Kailynn thieving again
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...9/378503811527
Originally Posted by Ukchamps1996
[View Original Post]
She's back at it today. Avoid her! She will take your money and start acting as if her pimp is coming or she has an emergency.
Read her reviews on here.
This is going to end badly eventually and you don't want to be in the middle of it.
-
01-08-23 10:37 #12174Senior Member

Posts: 57Any girls travel East?
Looking for any UTR or Lex that can travel to Morehead area. If you know of any, hit a senior up.
-
01-08-23 05:00 #12173Senior Member

Posts: 37You probably dodged a bullet with this one, she's a lot bigger than her pictures imply. When I had her in doggie, smelled like she forgets to wipe when she takes a shit.
Originally Posted by Snakeeyez
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-23 01:11 #12172Senior Member

Posts: 604Ghosted in Richmond Sexy-lips-big-ole-hips-Pierced-Nips
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...c/957749275989
Never met this one before but tried a few times and I would always get a response back hours later or the next day. Tonight I text her at 9:06 PM and received a response at 9:12 PM saying she was available. I wanted a hhr at 10 PM but we agreed on 10:30 PM because she said she was on her way home from Lexington. I also let her know it takes me 30 minutes to get to Richmond. She texts me at 9:58 PM saying she is running late by 15 minutes. So now we are to 10:45 for the appointment. She says there is a wreck on I-75 south. She then texts that she is out of condoms and that I need to go get one. I actually had one in my pocket. I told her no worries. Get to her place about the time she does at 10:45 PM but wait because she neended a few minutes. Although she had said earlier hat she was already ready. I text her at 10:55 PM to let me know when I could come in. At 11:15 PM still nothing and I text her I'm leaving. Absolutely nothing from her until 11:58 Pm she text saying I am so fucking sorry, hope you aren't mad and still in the area. I was already home. She then text offering half off if I came back tonight or tomorrow. Whatever. That's about like the time Taylor in Richmond ghosted me and offered a big discount to me and she was thrown in the pokey. After she got out I tried to collect and crickets. Text this one back tonight no worries I wold never contact her again. I have about had it with this hobby. Sick of it.
Her number is 8*9-4*2-0974
YMMV
-
01-07-23 21:21 #12171Senior Member

Posts: 119Nope
I concur. Pictures are about 50+lbs. Ago. When I walked into her room I looked at her and thought I had walked into the wrong room. Service was lackluster at best. Would not recommend.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-23 20:04 #12170Senior Member

Posts: 72Avoid
I'm pretty sure she has reportedly robbed a couple people and pic are old reportedly I have never seen her my self but remember the pics and bad reviews just can't be sure what they where personally.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-23 19:15 #12169Senior Member

Posts: 72Avoid
I'm pretty sure she has reportedly robbed a couple people and pic are old reportedly I have never seen her my self but remember the pics and bad reviews just can't be sure what they where personally.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-23 18:20 #12168Senior Member

Posts: 1002Ehh
I wouldn't really recommend. I seen her a few weeks ago at her incall in Hamburg. Service was okay but the pics on her ad are very deceiving and flattering. Plus she was just super paranoid the whole time so in turn that makes me uneasy as well, just couldn't really find the chemistry.
Originally Posted by LexTigFiddler7
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-23 18:11 #12167Senior Member

Posts: 129Anyone?
Has anyone seen this one? I didn't see and name or knew of one so I couldn't search the thread. I know YMMV, just wanted an idea.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...l/128556814837
-
01-07-23 04:16 #12166Senior Member

Posts: 92Kate
So plan on visiting her soon and just want to make sure she's still up to par with what everyone has said about her in the past there hasn't been really any reviews of her of late.
Also I visited Journey (Lola) or whatever she goes by now and she's a beautiful young lady, thick but in a good way, my preference really, only thing I didn't like was the CBJ but if it wasn't covered I don't think I would've lasted very long.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...l/360267111718
-
01-06-23 17:36 #12165Senior Member

Posts: 72Jessica
No, It's been about a year since he's posted.
Originally Posted by RickPinto
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-23 17:01 #12164Senior Member

Posts: 437Jessica-link
Do you have any more information? Link?
Originally Posted by BigTg
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





