Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,151 to 6,165 of 17740
-
01-08-23 16:54 #11590Senior Member

Posts: 307I've never had to cancel doing this. Every time I think something is up somethings up. And it's not a NCNS. I'm messaging them saying I can't make it. That's calling. I've never NCNS'ed in my life. I have left the room immediately because pics aren't accurate or shit feels sketchy. But that's not on me.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-23 16:09 #11589Senior Member

Posts: 43Amy / Britney
Has anyone visited her? I'm getting a whiff of bacon from how explicitly this is worded. On her FB page, someone is accusing her of stealing from them on FB Marketplace. So, it sounds like she could be trouble either way, but I'm curious if anyone has taken the plunge. DM me if you prefer.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...n/995974251971
-
01-08-23 14:31 #11588Senior Member

Posts: 46What "here" means
The key is what does "here" mean. In the room. Cool. If it's send the money and I'll give you the room number. Scam.
Originally Posted by Sssrsl
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-23 14:12 #11587Senior Member

Posts: 230There are several ladies I see regularly that I pay via Cashapp or PayPal. For me it's easier, and I'm old. It just shows up on your statement as a transfer, not to whom you transferred to.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-23 12:37 #11586Senior Member

Posts: 489Fancy
Her pussy have majic powers or is she another GPS? Her prices are up there.
Originally Posted by StlGamerDude
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-23 11:28 #11585Senior Member

Posts: 255Don't play stupid games like this just because you don't like the terms. All these NCNS's are why more and more ladies are requiring deposits. He said she only wanted the Zelle payment when he was there (I assume in the room), so it's not a deposit she's going to keep and then ghost him. Lots of young people prefer digital payments for legitimate reasons. Personally I don't, because I don't want to explain a $300 transfer to so-and-so. But just tell her you're cash only. She can either relent or you mutually agree to find someone else. A lot of this stuff is negotiable—girls often have a deposit required on their ad but after talking to me decide to waive it. I can't say she's 100% legit but what we know is not so sketchy that you should start fucking with people.
Originally Posted by StlGamerDude
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-23 11:04 #11584Senior Member

Posts: 296Tgtbt?
Unfortunately, it's a reality in St. Louis now. All the beautiful or skinny ones have left. The staying ones are now asking twice or even triple pricing.
Originally Posted by HolyStone1975
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-23 10:58 #11583Senior Member

Posts: 296Scam
My rule of thumb in this hobby is " hard cash is king". If any girl doesn't like to see hard cash being placed on a table, she / he is a scammer.
Originally Posted by Sssrsl
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-23 23:19 #11582Senior Member

Posts: 307Kelly Fancy
https://tryst.link/escort/kellyfancy18
Has anyone got hold of this girl? I've tried for the past couple weeks to get a hold of her and no luck.
-
01-07-23 23:18 #11581Senior Member

Posts: 307Usually what I do in this situation is I say ok on the way. Then, I stay in my house and set a timer for when I'd be pulling up and when the timer goes off I text her and say OK almost there. Room#? Or w / e specific stuff I have to get and if they actually give me a room #, I just make an excuse for why I'm held up or whatever but that's literally never happened and most of the time I feel something is off it usually is.
Originally Posted by Sssrsl
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-23 19:15 #11580Senior Member

Posts: 335[3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.
Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.
Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.
Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.
-
01-07-23 13:10 #11579Senior Member

Posts: 103Jennifer
Tried texting with her. And when everything is said and done and I'm about to drive to her, she says "I accept payment with zelle only when you are here".
Originally Posted by Sssrsl
[View Original Post]
Something doesn't sound right here. I'm out.
-
01-07-23 11:58 #11578Senior Member

Posts: 103Jennifer
I'm also interested. About to TOFTT with Jennifer but I found no history anywhere and makes me a little uneasy. Any feedback from anyone here?
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
Thanks in advance.Last edited by Sssrsl; 01-07-23 at 11:59. Reason: Edit
-
01-06-23 19:36 #11577Senior Member

Posts: 884Fat girls are TGTBT now?
Originally Posted by Jello816
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-23 15:51 #11576Senior Member

Posts: 255Hmmm. Both seem pretty interesting, nice curves. No major red flags for me, but it's always a crapshoot. Jennifer has a list of "no's" so that actually seems more legit than saying she does everything. I've seen many girls in earth city, even Maryland heights if you're cautious. There's just a lot of hotels there and it's kinda centrally located off of 70.
Originally Posted by Jello816
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




