Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 412 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 462 512 912 ... LastLast
Results 6,166 to 6,180 of 17727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11562

    Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by Sssrsl  [View Original Post]
    I'm also interested. About to TOFTT with Jennifer but I found no history anywhere and makes me a little uneasy. Any feedback from anyone here?

    Thanks in advance.
    Tried texting with her. And when everything is said and done and I'm about to drive to her, she says "I accept payment with zelle only when you are here".

    Something doesn't sound right here. I'm out.

  2. #11561

    Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm. Both seem pretty interesting, nice curves. No major red flags for me, but it's always a crapshoot. Jennifer has a list of "no's" so that actually seems more legit than saying she does everything. I've seen many girls in earth city, even Maryland heights if you're cautious. There's just a lot of hotels there and it's kinda centrally located off of 70.
    I'm also interested. About to TOFTT with Jennifer but I found no history anywhere and makes me a little uneasy. Any feedback from anyone here?

    Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Sssrsl; 01-07-23 at 11:59. Reason: Edit

  3. #11560
    Quote Originally Posted by Jello816  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews or info on these 2 ladies? Whenever I see " or descriptive services gives me red flag vibes. The Earth City address is also a warning.

    You can send info DM too.

    Goes by Jennifer.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/107054450

    Goes by Jade XXX.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/107074371
    Fat girls are TGTBT now?

  4. #11559
    Quote Originally Posted by Jello816  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews or info on these 2 ladies? Whenever I see " or descriptive services gives me red flag vibes. The Earth City address is also a warning.

    You can send info DM too.

    Goes by Jennifer.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/107054450

    Goes by Jade XXX.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/107074371
    Hmmm. Both seem pretty interesting, nice curves. No major red flags for me, but it's always a crapshoot. Jennifer has a list of "no's" so that actually seems more legit than saying she does everything. I've seen many girls in earth city, even Maryland heights if you're cautious. There's just a lot of hotels there and it's kinda centrally located off of 70.

  5. #11558

    Sarah

    Has anyone seen Sarah? I've tried searching with no luck 310xxxx507.

  6. #11557

    Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by Jello816  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews or info on these 2 ladies? Whenever I see " or descriptive services gives me red flag vibes. The Earth City address is also a warning.

    You can send info DM too.

    Goes by Jennifer.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/107054450

    Goes by Jade XXX.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/107074371
    Haven't seen either, but Jennifer looks nice. If you see her, please report back. I don't know if I'd let the address put you off, there are lots of hotels on Ryder Trail South, including an Extended Stay. My guess is that's where she's living / working out of. I've seen lots of escorts living and working out of Extended Stay in other cities.

  7. #11556

    Any reviews? Seems TGTBT

    Any reviews or info on these 2 ladies? Whenever I see " or descriptive services gives me red flag vibes. The Earth City address is also a warning.

    You can send info DM too.

    Goes by Jennifer.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/107054450

    Goes by Jade XXX.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/107074371

  8. #11555

    Independent escort near Chesterfield, Ballwin and Manchester

    Dear all,

    I am moving to Chesterfield, MO (Baxter area) for a 6 months and I'm looking for generous escort experience. I appreciate it very much if you could suggest few legit profiles or PM me with information. I much prefer to stay away from St Louis Downtown.

    Thanks.

  9. #11554
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/106746470

    Anybody ever see this provider named Ryder before? Her comment section is iffy and she only has 1 review so its tricky to figure out.

  10. #11553
    Quote Originally Posted by JdmKingStl  [View Original Post]
    This girl is from the local import car scene and she was trying to break into porn under the name Traffixx. You can find vids on various sites.
    Pretty decent body but she is not worth 600 an hour. Or 850 for the incall option.

  11. #11552

    Erin

    Just had another real nice visit with Erin with the Angels group. Hadn't seen her in a while so decided it was time.

    Erin's a pretty little blond with perky boobs and a cute butt. She loves toy play, daty, is a lot of fun, and really gets into it. I just did a basic visit so I don't know what extras may be available. But I'm guessing she'll be competitive with the Vixens or other Angels.

  12. #11551
    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeDiaz69  [View Original Post]
    Anything on her? Is she legit?

    https://tryst.link/escort/sabrina314
    This girl is from the local import car scene and she was trying to break into porn under the name Traffixx. You can find vids on various sites.

  13. #11550
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfouquet  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I have seen her. DM me for details.
    I just want to know this. Good experience or not? That is, safe and worth the money?

  14. #11549

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by MadeInTheUsa  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3276915

    Has anyone seen her? If so I can swap info about my regs.
    Yes, I have seen her. DM me for details.

  15. #11548
    Quote Originally Posted by RicharddAngle  [View Original Post]
    She is, but for some reason has gone dark. I've tried off an on the past couple of months with no reply.
    She has been advertised on the snapchat in the last week so she is available.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape