Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 8263
-
01-09-23 21:19 #4618Senior Member

Posts: 274JuiceYJasmina23 15 years ago? She looks a lot different these days. However, she keeps up to date pictures. If you like her photos, she is a great time.
Originally Posted by GreenCandles
[View Original Post]
https://rodney-moore.empirestores.co...rn-videos.html
Goddess. Alexia Not sure if this lady is still active. I put her on my ignore list. She is (1) of only (2) truly bad experiences I have had in the hobby. She looked nothing like her pictures. She did not smell nice, and the in-call was the grossest I have seen.
https://rodney-moore.empirestores.co...rn-videos.html
-
01-09-23 12:36 #4617Senior Member

Posts: 159Def Cali. Smokin hot bod and chill personality. Did both at the clubs so OTC with this dynamic duo would be mind blowing. Devious is still giving rides at LCV.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-23 12:16 #4616Senior Member

Posts: 180Any more. ?
Are there any other videos of him with TNA girls who have been active for the last 5-6 years? He has like 800 models on there haha.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-23 12:08 #4615Senior Member

Posts: 1111Buffy & Rodney Link
Here you go:
Originally Posted by Leroy69
[View Original Post]
http://www.rodneymoore.com/rms/newro...ey-trailer.php
-
01-09-23 09:45 #4614Senior Member

Posts: 274http://www.rodneymoore.com/rms/moder...ey-trailer.php
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
Emmy Demure is still active.
Do you have a link to the Buffy video?
-
01-09-23 01:01 #4613Regular Member

Posts: 4A friend of mine did a couple videos with him a few years back. She started escorting for a while some time after that. She's completely straight now, but every once in a while I still run across pictures of her while I'm out perusing porn.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-23 00:53 #4612Senior Member

Posts: 1111Rodney Moore
Oh yeah, Rodney has shot a decent amount of porn in the Seattle area with local ladies over the years. I don't know if any of them were strippers, but at least five of them were escorts. Think Buffy is the only one still active here.
Originally Posted by Farquar2
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-23 17:40 #4611Senior Member

Posts: 99Lola does get bedside mannerisms from monse as a matter of fact. Highly recommend her even to this day if you want extras by a gorgeous, friendly down to earth woman. Cfs CBJ BBBJ naty just to name a few benefits of a Lola visit. Her explosive rooms start at $200.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-23 16:43 #4610Senior Member

Posts: 87Re: Ivy
Thanks ShavedKitties. That's the vibe I got but I was hoping to be wrong. Maybe if I win the lottery.
-
01-08-23 16:26 #4609Senior Member

Posts: 87Re: Ivy
Thanks. I had a feeling that would be the case.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-23 15:13 #4608Senior Member

Posts: 379Ivy
I had a dance with ivy the other night, she's super hot with a nice body. Unfortunately, only over the clothes touching, no titty sucking, she did stroke me but it was over the clothes, kept pushing for a room with promises of more, but I know better, if they ain't putting out on the dance floor, the room will be a disappointment. Nice girl and super hot but low mileage for me.
Originally Posted by AnthonyAnthony
[View Original Post]
They all have a price tho, so throw some money and see what happens.
Standard price 40 per song.
-
01-08-23 15:05 #4607Senior Member

Posts: 443Most of them
It's really not a question of who. It's more about your budget or how much you want to spend. 80% of the day time dancers in the Puget Sound area are offering extras to some degree.
Originally Posted by MonteChristo
[View Original Post]
Lola is taking appointments this week at Sugars but says to book the night before.
-
01-08-23 13:06 #4606Senior Member

Posts: 155Pandora's used to do them also on Thurday nights.
Originally Posted by Leroy69
[View Original Post]
As the other guy said, rarely seem like amateur or new, usually a few of the waitresses who seem like they are interested in dancing and maybe a few of dancers from somewhere else.
I remember at Pandoras they weren't getting naked, down to underwear. And at all the places I've been the amateurs were never doing any kinda private / lap dances, on the stage and off, either back to be the waitress or leaving.
In some ways it's kinda fun, a lot of the regular dancers kinda get into it, it's probably common for friends of theirs to be trying out, they'll usually go tipping them.
But nothing really that exciting.
-
01-08-23 11:31 #4605Senior Member

Posts: 41Where would you go and who would you see on daytime Monday for a fun ride? My go-to girl is Monse, but she's off on Mondays.
-
01-07-23 22:14 #4604Senior Member

Posts: 63Pandora Jade
Has anyone experienced time with Jade from Pandoras in the VIP?










Reply With Quote






