Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 244 of 551 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 294 344 ... LastLast
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 8259
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4614
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Oh yeah, Rodney has shot a decent amount of porn in the Seattle area with local ladies over the years. I don't know if any of them were strippers, but at least five of them were escorts. Think Buffy is the only one still active here.
    http://www.rodneymoore.com/rms/moder...ey-trailer.php

    Emmy Demure is still active.

    Do you have a link to the Buffy video?

  2. #4613
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Oh yeah, Rodney has shot a decent amount of porn in the Seattle area with local ladies over the years. I don't know if any of them were strippers, but at least five of them were escorts. Think Buffy is the only one still active here.
    A friend of mine did a couple videos with him a few years back. She started escorting for a while some time after that. She's completely straight now, but every once in a while I still run across pictures of her while I'm out perusing porn.

  3. #4612

    Rodney Moore

    Quote Originally Posted by Farquar2  [View Original Post]
    Funny that you mentioned you recognize Seattle as being in a porn video. I once saw a porn video partly filmed outdoors. The Space Needle was clearly visible in the background. Rodney Moore (porn producer) has an office in Seattle. I know of one Seattle dancer that did a video with him, here. (He has an office in L. A. As well, maybe other cities too.).
    Oh yeah, Rodney has shot a decent amount of porn in the Seattle area with local ladies over the years. I don't know if any of them were strippers, but at least five of them were escorts. Think Buffy is the only one still active here.

  4. #4611
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    It's really not a question of who. It's more about your budget or how much you want to spend. 80% of the day time dancers in the Puget Sound area are offering extras to some degree.

    Lola is taking appointments this week at Sugars but says to book the night before.
    Lola does get bedside mannerisms from monse as a matter of fact. Highly recommend her even to this day if you want extras by a gorgeous, friendly down to earth woman. Cfs CBJ BBBJ naty just to name a few benefits of a Lola visit. Her explosive rooms start at $200.

  5. #4610

    Re: Ivy

    Thanks ShavedKitties. That's the vibe I got but I was hoping to be wrong. Maybe if I win the lottery.

  6. #4609

    Re: Ivy

    Thanks. I had a feeling that would be the case.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    I had a dance with ivy the other night, she's super hot with a nice body. Unfortunately, only over the clothes touching, no titty sucking, she did stroke me but it was over the clothes, kept pushing for a room with promises of more, but I know better, if they ain't putting out on the dance floor, the room will be a disappointment. Nice girl and super hot but low mileage for me.

    They all have a price tho, so throw some money and see what happens.

    Standard price 40 per song.

  7. #4608

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyAnthony  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by Pandoras late last night to see one of my favs but she was too busy.

    Saw a cute spinner named Ivy I think. She looked just my type but I have no idea how her dances / service is etc. Any info would be welcome.
    I had a dance with ivy the other night, she's super hot with a nice body. Unfortunately, only over the clothes touching, no titty sucking, she did stroke me but it was over the clothes, kept pushing for a room with promises of more, but I know better, if they ain't putting out on the dance floor, the room will be a disappointment. Nice girl and super hot but low mileage for me.

    They all have a price tho, so throw some money and see what happens.

    Standard price 40 per song.

  8. #4607

    Most of them

    Quote Originally Posted by MonteChristo  [View Original Post]
    Where would you go and who would you see on daytime Monday for a fun ride? My go-to girl is Monse, but she's off on Mondays.
    It's really not a question of who. It's more about your budget or how much you want to spend. 80% of the day time dancers in the Puget Sound area are offering extras to some degree.

    Lola is taking appointments this week at Sugars but says to book the night before.

  9. #4606
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    Every time I go to Pandora's. I drive by the Vu, and Ricks. Lake City Vu has a sign that advertises Wednesday as amateur night. Has anyone ever gone? What time does it get started? It sounds like it would be a fun time. I think Rick's does one on Thursdays too.
    Pandora's used to do them also on Thurday nights.

    As the other guy said, rarely seem like amateur or new, usually a few of the waitresses who seem like they are interested in dancing and maybe a few of dancers from somewhere else.

    I remember at Pandoras they weren't getting naked, down to underwear. And at all the places I've been the amateurs were never doing any kinda private / lap dances, on the stage and off, either back to be the waitress or leaving.

    In some ways it's kinda fun, a lot of the regular dancers kinda get into it, it's probably common for friends of theirs to be trying out, they'll usually go tipping them.

    But nothing really that exciting.

  10. #4605
    Where would you go and who would you see on daytime Monday for a fun ride? My go-to girl is Monse, but she's off on Mondays.

  11. #4604

    Pandora Jade

    Has anyone experienced time with Jade from Pandoras in the VIP?

  12. #4603

    Any info on Ivy at Pandoras?

    I stopped by Pandoras late last night to see one of my favs but she was too busy.

    Saw a cute spinner named Ivy I think. She looked just my type but I have no idea how her dances / service is etc. Any info would be welcome.

  13. #4602

    Amateur Nights

    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    Every time I go to Pandora's. I drive by the Vu, and Ricks. Lake City Vu has a sign that advertises Wednesday as amateur night. Has anyone ever gone? What time does it get started? It sounds like it would be a fun time. I think Rick's does one on Thursdays too.
    I've been to several amateur nights, but that's because I was already at that club to see a particular dancer whom I had planned to see that night. I've rarely gone, just to see amateur night because of that alone.

    I think all of the local Deja Vu clubs have amateur nights. Call the club, or check their website or social media you're interested in for the night and time. However, I've found them generally unworthy of attending. First of all, they're rarely "amateurs. " Some of the entrants are waitresses that work at that club, which some customers like. Mostly the contestants are dancers from other clubs auditioning for that club. The clubs get so few entrants that they try to get job-seeking dancers to audition during the amateur night, so that there will be more contestants, whereas the clubs could really audition dancers any time they want. Maybe only two or three contestants will appear in any one night's contest

    Also, beware that whatever time the club states as its starting time, plan on it being up to an hour late. I really think clubs do that so that customers will buy dances from the house dancers while waiting for the contest to start. They'll make an excuse for the late start time like, "Oh, we're waiting for one dancer still to arrive," or other b. S.
    Last edited by Farquar2; 01-07-23 at 11:38. Reason: additional information

  14. #4601

    Porn in Seattle

    Quote Originally Posted by BillClinton69  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit!! That Rodney video is filmed at my old condo building. That's the Montreux between 4th and 5th on Vine St in Belltown. Pretty small building, and I thought I knew all the residents!! Guess I didn't! Man I woulda loved to swap stories with him in the elevator!!
    Funny that you mentioned you recognize Seattle as being in a porn video. I once saw a porn video partly filmed outdoors. The Space Needle was clearly visible in the background. Rodney Moore (porn producer) has an office in Seattle. I know of one Seattle dancer that did a video with him, here. (He has an office in L. A. As well, maybe other cities too.).

  15. #4600

    Deja Vu Amateur Night

    Every time I go to Pandora's. I drive by the Vu, and Ricks. Lake City Vu has a sign that advertises Wednesday as amateur night. Has anyone ever gone? What time does it get started? It sounds like it would be a fun time. I think Rick's does one on Thursdays too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape