The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 90
This blog is moderated by TheRogue099
  1. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMann1  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-a19d6b06b118

    I'm not sure this one even knows what a condom is. Don't bring it up in initial comms or when you show and she won't either. Her SA pics all have filters (same girl but do not expect her to look the same) but she's a decent girl-next-door average looking girl. Kindof a pillow princess but you can do pretty much what you want with her. I think her style is a little sub and she just expects you to do whatever you want. Hold the back of her head and tell her to cram it in her throat and she obliges. I've shot a couple right down her throat and a couple more in Mish bareback as deep as I could get it with no complaints. You can tell she's been used like a sex object for several years, even though she's only 22-23. She told me she doesn't discriminate on age or race. And told me her oldest was in his 70's. Hit her up and pump it wherever you want. You're welcome.
    DM me with her info and digits. Her profile seems to be down when linking to it.

  2. #59

    50shadesofkay

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-a19d6b06b118

    I'm not sure this one even knows what a condom is. Don't bring it up in initial comms or when you show and she won't either. Her SA pics all have filters (same girl but do not expect her to look the same) but she's a decent girl-next-door average looking girl. Kindof a pillow princess but you can do pretty much what you want with her. I think her style is a little sub and she just expects you to do whatever you want. Hold the back of her head and tell her to cram it in her throat and she obliges. I've shot a couple right down her throat and a couple more in Mish bareback as deep as I could get it with no complaints. You can tell she's been used like a sex object for several years, even though she's only 22-23. She told me she doesn't discriminate on age or race. And told me her oldest was in his 70's. Hit her up and pump it wherever you want. You're welcome.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240705_012118_Chrome.jpg‎  

  3. #58

    Secrethostness

    I met a lady from Spartanburg on SH, and were supposed to meet soon. Any recommendations on hotels? Thanks in advance, and any one needing the same in greenville pm me. Also if it works out will post a review.

  4. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrj9690  [View Original Post]
    Prob fake or just wants attention, never got back with me either.
    Sorry, I don't live on here.

    She ended up getting through her situation. I'm not sure if it was via the help of hobby folk as I didn't ask her, but if so, thanks.

  5. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    I sent him a message as well and have never heard back.
    Prob fake or just wants attention, never got back with me either.

  6. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Workaholic1976  [View Original Post]
    I sent you a pm a few days ago. I've had good experiences with UTR providers. Would love to meet your friend if she's still looking for some help.
    I sent him a message as well and have never heard back.

  7. #54

    Friend

    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousIntent  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone, an long time friend of mine reached out and is in need of some quick help. She's quite attractive, girl next door look and has a fantastic personality, no demons. Will share info via Pm.
    I sent you a pm a few days ago. I've had good experiences with UTR providers. Would love to meet your friend if she's still looking for some help.

  8. #53

    Have an UTR needing some help.

    Hey everyone, an long time friend of mine reached out and is in need of some quick help. She's quite attractive, girl next door look and has a fantastic personality, no demons. Will share info via Pm.

  9. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRogue099  [View Original Post]
    Good morning Gents!

    I am heading back to Sparty for a few days to take care of some personal business. Bringing my FWB / UTR lady along with me. Someone needs to keep her busy while I am taking care of my personal stuff. LOL.

    If interested in setting something up, reach out.

    Serious inquiries only, if you are planning on wasting time then reach out to someone else because we don't have time for that BS.
    Rogue. Would this be your beautiful friend you brought with you Labor Day weekend? She was a helluva fun. Twice😂.


    I looked at the dates wrong. Thought you had just posted it. 😂😂

  10. #51

    Utr search

    Kinda new to this and searching for a utr, please pm me and we could exchange info. Thanks.

  11. #50

    Utr spartanburg

    Hey Guys. Do any of you in the Spartanburg area know if or have an UTR girl that you would be willing to share info about? PM me with any recommendations. I will be willing to share in of UTR girl that I know. Thanks. Jt50.

  12. #49

    Visit. UTR - Jan 15-17

    Good morning Gents!

    I am heading back to Sparty for a few days to take care of some personal business. Bringing my FWB / UTR lady along with me. Someone needs to keep her busy while I am taking care of my personal stuff. LOL.

    If interested in setting something up, reach out.

    Serious inquiries only, if you are planning on wasting time then reach out to someone else because we don't have time for that BS.

  13. #48

    UTR for Trade only!

    I've got information on a utr that I'll offer for trade. If you have a reliable sexy UTR that is willing to have another client then I'll share my info with you. Is that fair?

    MD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1643372042340.jpg‎   1643372027667.jpg‎   1643372032147.jpg‎   1643372035434.jpg‎  

  14. #47
    I haven't met her, but have communicated with her. She seems kind of odd. Take a long time between responses sometimes, and when I asked her to share her private pics, she messaged me some pics in SA rather than sharing her private pics. She seems up for some fun, though.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheMuff  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have information on Lizzy Nova from SA?

    We have been talking on SA and via text message. She looks incredibly hot and I was wondering if she is real. Any info would be appreciated.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a1c2b...0-313c1c0290d4

  15. #46

    Jacie Rosey

    Anyone seen this one around? I hear she making her way thru the neighborhood. Been talking and things have heated up. No link for profiles, they've been taken down. Was active on SA, WYP, Tinder and others.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape