Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 90
-
05-24-21 06:55 #45Regular Member

Posts: 15Lizzy Nova
Does anyone have information on Lizzy Nova from SA?
We have been talking on SA and via text message. She looks incredibly hot and I was wondering if she is real. Any info would be appreciated.
https://www.seeking.com/member/a1c2b...0-313c1c0290d4
-
05-08-21 10:08 #44Senior Member

Posts: 126Chandler
I sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by CaptainZarkof
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-21 14:14 #43Regular Member

Posts: 1So probably not worth paying whatever premium to find out then? So damn many pay one you'll spend a ton.
Originally Posted by CaptainZarkof
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 09:21 #42Senior Member

Posts: 85https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...352c7d0e9a8cdd
Any intel in this one?
-
04-04-21 11:00 #41Senior Member

Posts: 85Chandler
https://www.seeking.com/member/ec1d2...1-0b25f51a1236
Saw her a few weeks back. Operates and apparently lives in a camper trailer near the west gate mall. Found her to be friendly with a sexy and easy demeanor. More gaunt and haggard than her seemingly dated photos would suggest, indicating to me the presence of demons. Wouldn't repeat for that reason. Brought and dropped $$ because I don't like haggling, but I suspect it could be had for less.
-
12-07-20 14:48 #40Senior Member

Posts: 647Legit
She is legit. Been some discussion on her on the Greenville forum. Has had several profiles. Worth seeing a couple times. Was to mechanical to see regularly in my opinion. 300 but don't do time limits. BBBJ is average and covered everything else.
Originally Posted by Bono26
[View Original Post]
007.
-
10-30-20 17:59 #39Senior Member

Posts: 514
-
10-30-20 17:51 #38Senior Member

Posts: 514
-
09-29-20 13:29 #37Senior Member

Posts: 119Possible utr
Sparkle City Gents.
I have one in Spartanburg that I have been emailing with since before the Covids, she reached out after a while yesterday and said that she would be open to meeting a couple of new friends.
I have not met her in person, so I cannot speak to skills, and I do know that the last time she wanted to do a few meets with people I suggested, she did Ghost on a well known Board member.
But if you have interest PM me for contact info and pics.
She is 29/30 mixed, tatted, a little thicc, works a lot, single mom, comms are spotty.
Skins.Last edited by Skins755; 09-29-20 at 14:12. Reason: edit
-
08-17-20 18:50 #36Senior Member

Posts: 449Be careful
I've tried several times with her. Always goes silent, sometimes replies back the next day if at all. Last time, she gave me an address, when I drove by, there were 5 vehicles parked, and at least that many people on the porch congregating.
Originally Posted by DiggingDeep
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 14:06 #35Senior Member

Posts: 180Pretty sure private residence. I know girl she lives with.
Originally Posted by Johnny1971
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 10:45 #34Senior Member

Posts: 43Thank you.
Yea, I was looking at that one. Looks fun, but I just really hate hotels. Would like to meet one for a regular fwb type deal.
Originally Posted by DiggingDeep
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-20 21:34 #33Senior Member

Posts: 180The age is correct.
Originally Posted by Humengofer
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-20 23:28 #32Senior Member

Posts: 261A technicality I suppose if you like what you see, but. 33 ? My ass.
Originally Posted by DiggingDeep
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-20 17:50 #31Senior Member

Posts: 180Not utr but.
https://spartanburg.skipthegames.com...n/998073252674
Originally Posted by Johnny1971
[View Original Post]
I haven't met her but heard good things.









Reply With Quote




