Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 17947
-
01-08-23 01:11 #12172Senior Member

Posts: 606Ghosted in Richmond Sexy-lips-big-ole-hips-Pierced-Nips
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...c/957749275989
Never met this one before but tried a few times and I would always get a response back hours later or the next day. Tonight I text her at 9:06 PM and received a response at 9:12 PM saying she was available. I wanted a hhr at 10 PM but we agreed on 10:30 PM because she said she was on her way home from Lexington. I also let her know it takes me 30 minutes to get to Richmond. She texts me at 9:58 PM saying she is running late by 15 minutes. So now we are to 10:45 for the appointment. She says there is a wreck on I-75 south. She then texts that she is out of condoms and that I need to go get one. I actually had one in my pocket. I told her no worries. Get to her place about the time she does at 10:45 PM but wait because she neended a few minutes. Although she had said earlier hat she was already ready. I text her at 10:55 PM to let me know when I could come in. At 11:15 PM still nothing and I text her I'm leaving. Absolutely nothing from her until 11:58 Pm she text saying I am so fucking sorry, hope you aren't mad and still in the area. I was already home. She then text offering half off if I came back tonight or tomorrow. Whatever. That's about like the time Taylor in Richmond ghosted me and offered a big discount to me and she was thrown in the pokey. After she got out I tried to collect and crickets. Text this one back tonight no worries I wold never contact her again. I have about had it with this hobby. Sick of it.
Her number is 8*9-4*2-0974
YMMV
-
01-07-23 21:21 #12171Senior Member

Posts: 119Nope
I concur. Pictures are about 50+lbs. Ago. When I walked into her room I looked at her and thought I had walked into the wrong room. Service was lackluster at best. Would not recommend.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-23 20:04 #12170Senior Member

Posts: 72Avoid
I'm pretty sure she has reportedly robbed a couple people and pic are old reportedly I have never seen her my self but remember the pics and bad reviews just can't be sure what they where personally.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-23 19:15 #12169Senior Member

Posts: 72Avoid
I'm pretty sure she has reportedly robbed a couple people and pic are old reportedly I have never seen her my self but remember the pics and bad reviews just can't be sure what they where personally.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-23 18:20 #12168Senior Member

Posts: 1002Ehh
I wouldn't really recommend. I seen her a few weeks ago at her incall in Hamburg. Service was okay but the pics on her ad are very deceiving and flattering. Plus she was just super paranoid the whole time so in turn that makes me uneasy as well, just couldn't really find the chemistry.
Originally Posted by LexTigFiddler7
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-23 18:11 #12167Senior Member

Posts: 129Anyone?
Has anyone seen this one? I didn't see and name or knew of one so I couldn't search the thread. I know YMMV, just wanted an idea.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...l/128556814837
-
01-07-23 04:16 #12166Senior Member

Posts: 92Kate
So plan on visiting her soon and just want to make sure she's still up to par with what everyone has said about her in the past there hasn't been really any reviews of her of late.
Also I visited Journey (Lola) or whatever she goes by now and she's a beautiful young lady, thick but in a good way, my preference really, only thing I didn't like was the CBJ but if it wasn't covered I don't think I would've lasted very long.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...l/360267111718
-
01-06-23 17:36 #12165Senior Member

Posts: 72Jessica
No, It's been about a year since he's posted.
Originally Posted by RickPinto
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-23 17:01 #12164Senior Member

Posts: 437Jessica-link
Do you have any more information? Link?
Originally Posted by BigTg
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-23 12:39 #12163Senior Member

Posts: 72Jessica
Anybody heard from Jessica the little blonde with the fake tits that was out on Richmond rd lately.
-
01-05-23 14:20 #12162Senior Member

Posts: 171Ginger, at least one of them.
Was a little rushed so I saw "Ginger baby" today. The pics in the ad are almost cute with a decent rack. Very deceiving, surprise surprise. Mediocre BJ but the donation was pretty reasonable. Doubtful that I'll repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...t/313474973161
-
01-05-23 05:06 #12161Senior Member

Posts: 61Kiki
She's been a friend of mine on fb for a little while but I'd never met her before. She quick to tell me that she would contact me! I've not bothered her at all LOL and Halie I believe she's a hopeless case with her being with the crackhead! I don't complain about Halie to loud because she never charges me which is sweet but 3-4 times a year, isn't what I can't see as anything special.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 01:52 #12160Regular Member

Posts: 3Kate
Contacted Richmond / Irvine Kate for a date but she is asking me to buy her content first. Any experience?
-
01-04-23 21:57 #12159Regular Member

Posts: 19Kailynn thief
She got me too. Please read the reviews on her and do not schedule her.
Originally Posted by HammernTongs
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 14:55 #12158Regular Member

Posts: 3Give me a shout lets see what we can do.
Originally Posted by Kungaloosh00
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





