Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 17939
-
01-06-23 17:01 #12164Senior Member

Posts: 437Jessica-link
Do you have any more information? Link?
Originally Posted by BigTg
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-23 12:39 #12163Senior Member

Posts: 72Jessica
Anybody heard from Jessica the little blonde with the fake tits that was out on Richmond rd lately.
-
01-05-23 14:20 #12162Senior Member

Posts: 171Ginger, at least one of them.
Was a little rushed so I saw "Ginger baby" today. The pics in the ad are almost cute with a decent rack. Very deceiving, surprise surprise. Mediocre BJ but the donation was pretty reasonable. Doubtful that I'll repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...t/313474973161
-
01-05-23 05:06 #12161Senior Member

Posts: 61Kiki
She's been a friend of mine on fb for a little while but I'd never met her before. She quick to tell me that she would contact me! I've not bothered her at all LOL and Halie I believe she's a hopeless case with her being with the crackhead! I don't complain about Halie to loud because she never charges me which is sweet but 3-4 times a year, isn't what I can't see as anything special.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 01:52 #12160Regular Member

Posts: 3Kate
Contacted Richmond / Irvine Kate for a date but she is asking me to buy her content first. Any experience?
-
01-04-23 21:57 #12159Regular Member

Posts: 19Kailynn thief
She got me too. Please read the reviews on her and do not schedule her.
Originally Posted by HammernTongs
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 14:55 #12158Regular Member

Posts: 3Give me a shout lets see what we can do.
Originally Posted by Kungaloosh00
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-23 14:46 #12157Regular Member

Posts: 12Lexington Spinners
I've always wanted to do a 3 way (mmf) with Halie, Ashley or Tiny / Candice. Halie gets out on 2/14 but not sure if she's still in the game. Tiny / Candice I don't think is active anymore or has went UTR. And Ashley is easy to find. But if anybody wants to give it a go, pm me. I will pick up the tab. You fly I'll buy.
-
01-02-23 21:12 #12156Senior Member

Posts: 61Halie is gone
The last time I talked to Halie she was lying but then if her lips are moving she's considered to me lying! She and her lover are worse then Bonnie and Clyde. LOL. Unfortunately she's been arrested again but this time she will serve a full year maybe more with new charges! The last time she was in, I spent a small fortune to get her out and my attorney was even fooled by her fake sincerity. She got and blew me off immediately and went back to her loser crack head bf. They were both arrested, she in Fayette co and he 2 days later in another county! She is a hopeless cause and I wouldn't give her my time of day! Her and Ashley are about the same, both hung up on dope for life and Will always lie to you. The fact that Ashley has daddy living in the closet inside her room, allowing him to watch her get plowed by whoever her trick is that moment made me stop going. Plus for whatever reason her place is being surveilled by someone taking down license plate numbers. It could be that all of that cockroach motel is under surveillance?? I never knew those two had a connection but they did. I pray for both or anyone that tries to help them any further. That's a Setup.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-23 13:26 #12155Senior Member

Posts: 65Eliza
You have a link? Pic?
Originally Posted by TheAssDude
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-23 12:38 #12154Regular Member

Posts: 14Any providers in Georgetown?
Its been a little over a year since I've been in the game, and since then it looks like Georgetown has really dried up. Well, dried up more. Anyone know any providers in Georgetown?
-
01-02-23 10:53 #12153Regular Member

Posts: 19Nevaeh pregnant
She's pregnant so can't do missionary comfortably. Gave pretty good BBBJ then finished k9. Probably won't go back.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...x/274098910942
-
01-02-23 10:48 #12152Regular Member

Posts: 19Any info
Anyone met her? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Ukchamps1996
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-23 10:28 #12151Senior Member

Posts: 290Eliza
I have met with her once she was doing incall with juju but I haven't been able to get in touch with her with the number I have since then.
Originally Posted by TheAssDude
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-23 07:43 #12150Senior Member

Posts: 61Eliza
Anyone know anything about a chick named Eliza 5'5, 100 lbs max, black hair, beautiful with many tats? Lives with a guy and he claims he's not a pimp! Her pimp!! She's from Chicago or claims to be anyway.










Reply With Quote






