LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 394 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 444 494 894 ... LastLast
Results 5,896 to 5,910 of 17942
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12047
    Sorry Phyllis I've tried everything I can think of to download the ad but I can't figure it out so if anyone wants to private message me and refresh my memory on how to do it I'd be glad to post it so nobody waste their time on her.

  2. #12046

    Mary Ann review

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee2499  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/faq has anyone seen Mary Ann Summers and having info thanks in advance.
    I've seen her a couple times and she's awesome. She's prob mid 40's but has a body that is better than most 20 year old. Nicely done bolt ons, not a clock watcher at all, BBBJ & covered FS a great girl friend experience. Give her a call. She's a very good provider.

  3. #12045

  4. #12044

    Kailynn still the scammer thief

    Quote Originally Posted by DM2836  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...9/971516335093

    First time I have been robbed. Pulled the old guy coming into the room bit. Donation had already been set down and disappeared fast. My own fault for not being more cautious. Beware.
    Sorry to hear this. Kailynn burned me, too, as I reported a couple weeks ago. I just wanted to link her name to your report so it'll show up when mongers search her name.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...9/971516335093

  5. #12043
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee2499  [View Original Post]
    Posts / lexington / female-escorts / caucasian_w / come-see-me /160963911461 Phyllis don't waste your time on this one went for a visit she is covered in all kinds of spider marks and cuts and everything and doesn't look nothing like the pics on her ad she was a small spinner.
    Sorry Phyllis it's been a while since I've copied and paste the link up forgot how to do it trying to figure it out so I can get you all the right information.

  6. #12042

  7. #12041

    Rachel

    Posts / lexington / female-escorts / caucasian_w / come-see-me /160963911461 Phyllis don't waste your time on this one went for a visit she is covered in all kinds of spider marks and cuts and everything and doesn't look nothing like the pics on her ad she was a small spinner.

  8. #12040

    Paisley-Highly recommend

    I had a very nice visit with Paisley. Set up a time with only a 10 minute delay. Definitely worth the wait. Nice apartment behind South Park Shopping Center. Very attractive gal. Great personality. Spinner-cute little figure. Definitely, fun size. The picture in the ad actually distorts her ass. It is not as big as it appears in the ad. Several tats. There was not a mark or bruise on her body. Everything is covered. Seems to enjoy what she is doing. Very vocal. DATY, 69. Tried most all of the positions. Highly recommend her.

    I will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/569435427664

  9. #12039
    Quote Originally Posted by DM2836  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...9/971516335093

    First time I have been robbed. Pulled the old guy coming into the room bit. Donation had already been set down and disappeared fast. My own fault for not being more cautious. Beware.
    I was going to fk with her and drag her down a waiting game but she's on that "if you're not a cop send a deposit" scam & I called her on her bs and your post and the thief went dark. Imagine that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 84B2EC93-B841-4D40-BE73-66D350A28453.jpg‎  

  10. #12038

    Kristen

    Quote Originally Posted by PlaidJack  [View Original Post]
    Not seeing her ads lately, she said once that she still schedules even if she isn't posting and mentioned she would be posting less as she builds regulars, but her # isn't working. And I am a nice guy and I tip well. So I usually get a reply. Anyone know anything?
    Save yourself the trouble and go to an Asian spa. That girl needs to be blacklisted but getting the guys on here to stick together is probably impossible. She's got more complaints than Kia.

  11. #12037

    Kristen

    Not seeing her ads lately, she said once that she still schedules even if she isn't posting and mentioned she would be posting less as she builds regulars, but her # isn't working. And I am a nice guy and I tip well. So I usually get a reply. Anyone know anything?

  12. #12036

    Gv

    My GV started working again. I have zero understanding why it went out. One tiny possibility. I sent a screenshot of an advertisement for an event at a local race track to a former sugar baby, through my GV number. Perhaps they saw that advertisement as spam. But I literally only send it once to one person. So be careful.

  13. #12035
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...9/971516335093

    First time I have been robbed. Pulled the old guy coming into the room bit. Donation had already been set down and disappeared fast. My own fault for not being more cautious. Beware.

  14. #12034

    Mary Ann Summers


  15. #12033

    Mary Ann Summers

    https://tryst.link/faq has anyone seen Mary Ann Summers and having info thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape