Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 411 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 311 361 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 461 511 911 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,165 of 17724
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11574
    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    Her pussy have majic powers or is she another GPS? Her prices are up there.
    Prices have sky rocketed and even unattractive listcrawler girls are expecting 300+. Have you not looked at Tryst recently? This is one of the lower end prices for the cute petite girls in their 20's.

  2. #11573
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    Don't play stupid games like this just because you don't like the terms. All these NCNS's are why more and more ladies are requiring deposits. He said she only wanted the Zelle payment when he was there (I assume in the room), so it's not a deposit she's going to keep and then ghost him. Lots of young people prefer digital payments for legitimate reasons. Personally I don't, because I don't want to explain a $300 transfer to so-and-so. But just tell her you're cash only. She can either relent or you mutually agree to find someone else. A lot of this stuff is negotiablegirls often have a deposit required on their ad but after talking to me decide to waive it. I can't say she's 100% legit but what we know is not so sketchy that you should start fucking with people.
    I've never had to cancel doing this. Every time I think something is up somethings up. And it's not a NCNS. I'm messaging them saying I can't make it. That's calling. I've never NCNS'ed in my life. I have left the room immediately because pics aren't accurate or shit feels sketchy. But that's not on me.

  3. #11572

    Amy / Britney

    Has anyone visited her? I'm getting a whiff of bacon from how explicitly this is worded. On her FB page, someone is accusing her of stealing from them on FB Marketplace. So, it sounds like she could be trouble either way, but I'm curious if anyone has taken the plunge. DM me if you prefer.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...n/995974251971

  4. #11571

    What "here" means

    Quote Originally Posted by Sssrsl  [View Original Post]
    Tried texting with her. And when everything is said and done and I'm about to drive to her, she says "I accept payment with zelle only when you are here".

    Something doesn't sound right here. I'm out.
    The key is what does "here" mean. In the room. Cool. If it's send the money and I'll give you the room number. Scam.

  5. #11570
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    Don't play stupid games like this just because you don't like the terms. All these NCNS's are why more and more ladies are requiring deposits. He said she only wanted the Zelle payment when he was there (I assume in the room), so it's not a deposit she's going to keep and then ghost him. Lots of young people prefer digital payments for legitimate reasons. Personally I don't, because I don't want to explain a $300 transfer to so-and-so. But just tell her you're cash only. She can either relent or you mutually agree to find someone else. A lot of this stuff is negotiablegirls often have a deposit required on their ad but after talking to me decide to waive it. I can't say she's 100% legit but what we know is not so sketchy that you should start fucking with people.
    There are several ladies I see regularly that I pay via Cashapp or PayPal. For me it's easier, and I'm old. It just shows up on your statement as a transfer, not to whom you transferred to.

  6. #11569

    Fancy

    Quote Originally Posted by StlGamerDude  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/kellyfancy18

    Has anyone got hold of this girl? I've tried for the past couple weeks to get a hold of her and no luck.
    Her pussy have majic powers or is she another GPS? Her prices are up there.

  7. #11568
    Quote Originally Posted by StlGamerDude  [View Original Post]
    Usually what I do in this situation is I say ok on the way. Then, I stay in my house and set a timer for when I'd be pulling up and when the timer goes off I text her and say OK almost there. Room#? Or w / e specific stuff I have to get and if they actually give me a room #, I just make an excuse for why I'm held up or whatever but that's literally never happened and most of the time I feel something is off it usually is.
    Don't play stupid games like this just because you don't like the terms. All these NCNS's are why more and more ladies are requiring deposits. He said she only wanted the Zelle payment when he was there (I assume in the room), so it's not a deposit she's going to keep and then ghost him. Lots of young people prefer digital payments for legitimate reasons. Personally I don't, because I don't want to explain a $300 transfer to so-and-so. But just tell her you're cash only. She can either relent or you mutually agree to find someone else. A lot of this stuff is negotiable—girls often have a deposit required on their ad but after talking to me decide to waive it. I can't say she's 100% legit but what we know is not so sketchy that you should start fucking with people.

  8. #11567

    Tgtbt?

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    Fat girls are TGTBT now?
    Unfortunately, it's a reality in St. Louis now. All the beautiful or skinny ones have left. The staying ones are now asking twice or even triple pricing.

  9. #11566

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Sssrsl  [View Original Post]
    Tried texting with her. And when everything is said and done and I'm about to drive to her, she says "I accept payment with zelle only when you are here".

    Something doesn't sound right here. I'm out.
    My rule of thumb in this hobby is " hard cash is king". If any girl doesn't like to see hard cash being placed on a table, she / he is a scammer.

  10. #11565

    Kelly Fancy

    https://tryst.link/escort/kellyfancy18

    Has anyone got hold of this girl? I've tried for the past couple weeks to get a hold of her and no luck.

  11. #11564
    Quote Originally Posted by Sssrsl  [View Original Post]
    Tried texting with her. And when everything is said and done and I'm about to drive to her, she says "I accept payment with zelle only when you are here".

    Something doesn't sound right here. I'm out.
    Usually what I do in this situation is I say ok on the way. Then, I stay in my house and set a timer for when I'd be pulling up and when the timer goes off I text her and say OK almost there. Room#? Or w / e specific stuff I have to get and if they actually give me a room #, I just make an excuse for why I'm held up or whatever but that's literally never happened and most of the time I feel something is off it usually is.

  12. #11563
    [3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.

    Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.

    Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.

    Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.


  13. #11562

    Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by Sssrsl  [View Original Post]
    I'm also interested. About to TOFTT with Jennifer but I found no history anywhere and makes me a little uneasy. Any feedback from anyone here?

    Thanks in advance.
    Tried texting with her. And when everything is said and done and I'm about to drive to her, she says "I accept payment with zelle only when you are here".

    Something doesn't sound right here. I'm out.

  14. #11561

    Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm. Both seem pretty interesting, nice curves. No major red flags for me, but it's always a crapshoot. Jennifer has a list of "no's" so that actually seems more legit than saying she does everything. I've seen many girls in earth city, even Maryland heights if you're cautious. There's just a lot of hotels there and it's kinda centrally located off of 70.
    I'm also interested. About to TOFTT with Jennifer but I found no history anywhere and makes me a little uneasy. Any feedback from anyone here?

    Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Sssrsl; 01-07-23 at 11:59. Reason: Edit

  15. #11560
    Quote Originally Posted by Jello816  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews or info on these 2 ladies? Whenever I see " or descriptive services gives me red flag vibes. The Earth City address is also a warning.

    You can send info DM too.

    Goes by Jennifer.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/107054450

    Goes by Jade XXX.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/107074371
    Fat girls are TGTBT now?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape