Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 9,916 to 9,930 of 12184
-
01-07-23 20:25 #2269Senior Member

Posts: 2422Nonsense GPS on the rise
With inflations, these talents are trying to take advantage of the community with these surcharges like biological ATM LOL Besides last min cancel / sub / postpone, they prob have too much client revenues in NoVA and doesn't give a rats tail about a few minorities. Usually other state agencies would do same sht, but I just turned down their offer with baits / postpones because of certain other clients preference or the provider needed more time to finish those kimchi's. Cas if we spoil them, what's the point of an appointment at our preferred discretion? And we are the ones PAYING. Although money isn't everything, but they don't seem to respect our time because they have TOO MANY clients.
Originally Posted by NightHawk1967
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-23 15:19 #2268Banned Member

Posts: 633MP patience
That more money shit doesn't fly. They are getting $$$ already, right? That's never happened to me, but MP has tested my patience more than once. A couple of times they notified me last minute that the gal I ordered wasn't available, and I didn't opt for the sub. Several times, they notified at the last minute that they needed to push appointment to later. I've come to expect this stuff, but its annoying though.
Originally Posted by ManoSteel11
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-23 11:51 #2267Regular Member

Posts: 6Moon Palace Bad Experience
I've posted a few times on the escort board but I have also been to moon palace a few times.
Went to go see Mio for A couple weeks ago. When I arrived at the location, I was greeted by a woman similar to the pictures. However she seemed like she didn't want me there. Barely spoke English so it was hard to communicate. Tried to explain what I wanted (CBJ +CFS) but she straight up told me no unless I gave her more $$. So I left. Didn't want to waste any more time. Handler called and apologized and offered Akari instead and I agreed to it. But then she told me that Akari was busy. I offered to come to see Cindy the following Friday and she agreed. However due to my job, I am always on call. Something came up and I had to cancel. Asked to rain check to today and handler agreed. But I tried to follow up today and looks like I've been blocked. Lots of fun LOL.
-
01-07-23 09:28 #2266Senior Member

Posts: 2422Departed
She's off the list now, only left with Jenny. Jenny was good for doubles at LKP in philly for the holidays. Nothing beyond standard GFE.
Originally Posted by DCKing
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-23 00:00 #2265Senior Member

Posts: 88Unless they've changed it recently from the last time I was there yes.
Originally Posted by DCKing
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-23 23:47 #2264Senior Member

Posts: 216JJ Jamie
Is the incall location for JJ all the way in Springfield?
-
01-06-23 10:44 #2263Senior Member

Posts: 261Tomomi
Her business partner shared that she wouldn't be coming back for a while on Twitter. She had a bad reaction to the Moderna vaccine and was in the hospital for 3 weeks, and is still getting medical treatments. Tomomi posted in her Twitter that she was going to try and find other girls to work in Tysons though, so I guess eventually they'll start up again.
Originally Posted by SnowBlind95
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-23 10:09 #2262Senior Member

Posts: 311Yes
Go to the T** link on her web page. Go to the second ad website on the T** page and read her description.
Originally Posted by NightHawk1967
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 23:17 #2261Banned Member

Posts: 633Mina at K-pop
Anyone seen Mina yet? Does she come close to what's advertised?
-
01-04-23 21:47 #2260Senior Member

Posts: 74Ara in the best mood and got new boobs
I just wanted to report to many Ara fans out here.
Ara is on her best behaviour (Maybe because its her first day), also she's got new boobs.
Them racks look nice on her. A Full B cup or maybe a C?
-
01-04-23 13:52 #2259Senior Member

Posts: 93Tomomi
Tomomi visited in early October for 2 or 3 days. She was immediately booked up. They gave a tweet about something in mid November. I heard that she was possibly going to return after the new year. I'm sure others on here know way more than I do about her plans.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 12:06 #2258Banned Member

Posts: 633Thanks a lot. I don't mind a bit of age fudging. When I see "22", listed, I've come to expect 22-26 at best and late 20's at worst. But advertising a 15+ years difference really sucks. Thanks again.
Originally Posted by Dkayz
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 08:44 #2257Senior Member

Posts: 327Yes, Lina. Auto correct must have got me.
Originally Posted by NightHawk1967
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-23 22:05 #2256Banned Member

Posts: 633Thanks for the report. I don't see a Linda at MP. Do you mean Lina? There was an earlier, positive report on Lina, and I was thinking of giving her a spin. But I might think differently if she's later 30's.
Originally Posted by Dkayz
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-23 20:31 #2255Senior Member

Posts: 216Lady Shany. Thicker asian girls
Saw lady Shany after reading some of the review. Thought she was great! Definitely felt GFE, LFK, DFK, rimming, multiple pops. Any recommendations for any other curvy asian providers?












Reply With Quote





