Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 9,886 to 9,900 of 12153
-
01-07-23 09:28 #2268Senior Member

Posts: 2422Departed
She's off the list now, only left with Jenny. Jenny was good for doubles at LKP in philly for the holidays. Nothing beyond standard GFE.
Originally Posted by DCKing
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-23 00:00 #2267Senior Member

Posts: 88Unless they've changed it recently from the last time I was there yes.
Originally Posted by DCKing
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-23 23:47 #2266Senior Member

Posts: 215JJ Jamie
Is the incall location for JJ all the way in Springfield?
-
01-06-23 10:44 #2265Senior Member

Posts: 261Tomomi
Her business partner shared that she wouldn't be coming back for a while on Twitter. She had a bad reaction to the Moderna vaccine and was in the hospital for 3 weeks, and is still getting medical treatments. Tomomi posted in her Twitter that she was going to try and find other girls to work in Tysons though, so I guess eventually they'll start up again.
Originally Posted by SnowBlind95
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-23 10:09 #2264Senior Member

Posts: 311Yes
Go to the T** link on her web page. Go to the second ad website on the T** page and read her description.
Originally Posted by NightHawk1967
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 23:17 #2263Banned Member

Posts: 633Mina at K-pop
Anyone seen Mina yet? Does she come close to what's advertised?
-
01-04-23 21:47 #2262Senior Member

Posts: 74Ara in the best mood and got new boobs
I just wanted to report to many Ara fans out here.
Ara is on her best behaviour (Maybe because its her first day), also she's got new boobs.
Them racks look nice on her. A Full B cup or maybe a C?
-
01-04-23 13:52 #2261Senior Member

Posts: 93Tomomi
Tomomi visited in early October for 2 or 3 days. She was immediately booked up. They gave a tweet about something in mid November. I heard that she was possibly going to return after the new year. I'm sure others on here know way more than I do about her plans.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 12:06 #2260Banned Member

Posts: 633Thanks a lot. I don't mind a bit of age fudging. When I see "22", listed, I've come to expect 22-26 at best and late 20's at worst. But advertising a 15+ years difference really sucks. Thanks again.
Originally Posted by Dkayz
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 08:44 #2259Senior Member

Posts: 326Yes, Lina. Auto correct must have got me.
Originally Posted by NightHawk1967
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-23 22:05 #2258Banned Member

Posts: 633Thanks for the report. I don't see a Linda at MP. Do you mean Lina? There was an earlier, positive report on Lina, and I was thinking of giving her a spin. But I might think differently if she's later 30's.
Originally Posted by Dkayz
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-23 20:31 #2257Senior Member

Posts: 215Lady Shany. Thicker asian girls
Saw lady Shany after reading some of the review. Thought she was great! Definitely felt GFE, LFK, DFK, rimming, multiple pops. Any recommendations for any other curvy asian providers?
-
01-03-23 17:57 #2256Senior Member

Posts: 326Linda MP
Saw Linda yesterday as MP doesn't have a ton of options at the moment after the new year. She is very GFE, but she is very new. Apparently she never did this before in Japan like most of the other girls. She is tiny, very soft tits and ass, but you can tell she has a kid. Lip injections, good kissing and a decent BBBJ that is more of her hand than her mouth, but she does get into BLS. She takes a full CIM and makes sure she has every drop. BBFS is an upgrade she will accept, but she did do one of the best SS I've ever had. Another thing, she is probably the oldest I've seen at MP. Most are usually early to mid 20's, and they list her as 22, but for those of you who aren't Asian blind will know she's at least late 30's. Still pretty attractive, though. I'd recommend, but I like variety and the younger the better.
-
01-03-23 14:10 #2255Senior Member

Posts: 2422Standard GFE
She's not bad and looks attractive vs. Pictures in real person. But with no extras, I personally don't find the time worthy to drive few hours with no guarantee of anything we crave. It's explicitly emphasized by booker that Yuha doesn't have extras, but the rest of the talents does. In that case, it's almost near impossible no matter how many times we see her since that's her restriction unless you want to book her outside and feed her for life now that might be a different story. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Balix
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-23 11:14 #2254Senior Member

Posts: 586She went back to Japan, so I think the impetus to keep the rest of it going might have gone with her. I've tried texting and asking others and no one's heard anything from them in a while.
Originally Posted by Pseudononymous
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






