Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 9,901 to 9,915 of 12161
-
01-04-23 13:52 #2261Senior Member

Posts: 93Tomomi
Tomomi visited in early October for 2 or 3 days. She was immediately booked up. They gave a tweet about something in mid November. I heard that she was possibly going to return after the new year. I'm sure others on here know way more than I do about her plans.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 12:06 #2260Banned Member

Posts: 633Thanks a lot. I don't mind a bit of age fudging. When I see "22", listed, I've come to expect 22-26 at best and late 20's at worst. But advertising a 15+ years difference really sucks. Thanks again.
Originally Posted by Dkayz
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 08:44 #2259Senior Member

Posts: 327Yes, Lina. Auto correct must have got me.
Originally Posted by NightHawk1967
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-23 22:05 #2258Banned Member

Posts: 633Thanks for the report. I don't see a Linda at MP. Do you mean Lina? There was an earlier, positive report on Lina, and I was thinking of giving her a spin. But I might think differently if she's later 30's.
Originally Posted by Dkayz
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-23 20:31 #2257Senior Member

Posts: 215Lady Shany. Thicker asian girls
Saw lady Shany after reading some of the review. Thought she was great! Definitely felt GFE, LFK, DFK, rimming, multiple pops. Any recommendations for any other curvy asian providers?
-
01-03-23 17:57 #2256Senior Member

Posts: 327Linda MP
Saw Linda yesterday as MP doesn't have a ton of options at the moment after the new year. She is very GFE, but she is very new. Apparently she never did this before in Japan like most of the other girls. She is tiny, very soft tits and ass, but you can tell she has a kid. Lip injections, good kissing and a decent BBBJ that is more of her hand than her mouth, but she does get into BLS. She takes a full CIM and makes sure she has every drop. BBFS is an upgrade she will accept, but she did do one of the best SS I've ever had. Another thing, she is probably the oldest I've seen at MP. Most are usually early to mid 20's, and they list her as 22, but for those of you who aren't Asian blind will know she's at least late 30's. Still pretty attractive, though. I'd recommend, but I like variety and the younger the better.
-
01-03-23 14:10 #2255Senior Member

Posts: 2422Standard GFE
She's not bad and looks attractive vs. Pictures in real person. But with no extras, I personally don't find the time worthy to drive few hours with no guarantee of anything we crave. It's explicitly emphasized by booker that Yuha doesn't have extras, but the rest of the talents does. In that case, it's almost near impossible no matter how many times we see her since that's her restriction unless you want to book her outside and feed her for life now that might be a different story. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Balix
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-23 11:14 #2254Senior Member

Posts: 586She went back to Japan, so I think the impetus to keep the rest of it going might have gone with her. I've tried texting and asking others and no one's heard anything from them in a while.
Originally Posted by Pseudononymous
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-23 10:40 #2253Senior Member

Posts: 59CIM, DATY, DFK, BBBJ in terms of menu. I'm personally avoiding providers that do BBFS from reviews I see. I didn't ask her during session though.
Originally Posted by IronClad999
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-23 21:00 #2252Regular Member

Posts: 5Tlh
Did Tomomi's agency shut down or something? Can't seem to get in touch with them.
-
01-02-23 19:07 #2251Senior Member

Posts: 2422Mina KGFE
It seems like Mina KGFE will be swinging for a visit from west coast Arizona; most reviews are GFE and a few or 2 have mixed pse. Anyone?
-
01-02-23 18:40 #2250Senior Member

Posts: 2422Selection
She's the only one that doesn't offer extras among the list of talents. Thanks for checking man.
Originally Posted by Balix
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-23 18:30 #2249Senior Member

Posts: 59Yuha at sweet angels
Saw her almost right after she arrived. Read up on reviews via LA. She is the definition of petite, not an ounce of fat. Sometimes I like them thick and have phases for skinny petite. She's very sweet and professional. BBBJ skills are top notch. Watching your junior thrust in and out of this petite angel is a site. Recommend a visit if petite is your thing. Pictures are accurate on the website. I would say borderline MILF zone at most compared to a reviewer.
-
01-02-23 14:38 #2248Senior Member

Posts: 455
Originally Posted by ServerWandv3
[View Original Post]
https://www.jjclubs.net/jamie
Originally Posted by SexAddict96
[View Original Post]
I dont think its the same girl at MP. Haven't personally seen her, but the website stats suggest one is a half a foot taller and weighs 25 pounds more than the other.
-
01-02-23 12:16 #2247Senior Member

Posts: 135Jamie
Anyone know if this is the same Jamie from MP? Her pics look very similar in both face and body. Also, MP Jamie is korean. If she is the same, then that is an interesting connection.
Originally Posted by Mahkra
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





