Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,926 to 11,940 of 41288
-
01-06-23 20:43 #29363Senior Member

Posts: 53Disappointing Skylar
When I walked in the door of her empty apartment in the Deerwood area, I could tell she really was new in town. She'll fit right in, though, as she does not provide the kind of service she thinks she does. Her STG menu is a farce. It's too bad, too, because she is fine little specimen. Not recommended. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/650573791381.
-
01-06-23 19:57 #29362Senior Member

Posts: 1170About this time waster Harley or whatever
She uses a 407 and 321 area code. Do not be fooled by the cheap 60 qv rate, as this girl is a drug user, which is not surprising, but more importantly, she is a high volume so-called provider and will waste your time. She had me come to her ratty motel off University 2 times and ghosted me without even an apology! You have been warned!
https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...oast/104304870
-
01-06-23 19:06 #29361Senior Member

Posts: 176[Deleted by Admin]
-
01-06-23 18:55 #29360Senior Member

Posts: 99Pull My hair
Any intel on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/339209813992
Thanks in advance.
-
01-06-23 18:52 #29359Senior Member

Posts: 129?
Do you have a link for her ad? Pics look like she's in one of those extended stay motel dumps, and she herself looks like standard 60 to 80 QV material. I personally suspect that you're pulling everyone's leg, while you are getting plenty of bites.
Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-23 17:55 #29358Senior Member

Posts: 69Gia Lovely
This is what she gave me before she kicked me out to compensate for the 40 minutes.
Originally Posted by AnonDoe7505
[View Original Post]
Quality!
-
01-06-23 17:37 #29357Senior Member

Posts: 176His session and how the parties go are totally different idk what to say. I paid my fee and got great access. Maybe she was just busy nye and finessing. You can check her * and you'll see the parties. Her page is even free LOL.
Originally Posted by Sparkish
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-23 17:25 #29356Senior Member

Posts: 628AND, fucking AND, BBJ would have been a paid upgrade? Uh, no thanks.
Originally Posted by AnonDoe7505
[View Original Post]
Don't get me wrong the local scene is trash; but 1 in 1000 girls is worth 350/ hh and there better not be any upcharges at that price. I'll DIY.
-
01-06-23 17:10 #29355Senior Member

Posts: 176Hey man that has nothing to do with me, if that's a consistent thing that's happened to people here I'm sorry but never with me. Overpriced Pussy is out of my control I just choose to pay or not. I didn't try to negotiate either so idk if you tried or just rolled with it. Again if she's done this to more than one person here I wouldn't ever recommend to others and just keep it personal. I'm truly for the hobby and quality.
Originally Posted by AnonDoe7505
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-23 16:50 #29354Senior Member

Posts: 69Scar / Honey. Edit
Edit: *few months ago for an hour, which was 300 shekels. This time she told me that she raised the rate to 350 for an hour, but since I had already seen her, she "discounted" down to 300 shekels which is literally the same rate from a few months ago.
Originally Posted by AnonDoe7505
[View Original Post]
Last edited by AnonDoe7505; 01-06-23 at 17:13. Reason: Some info was excluded and had to be edited in
-
01-06-23 16:44 #29353Senior Member

Posts: 69This is the same guy who recommended Gia Lovely, who had me wait about 30 minutes after our appointed time on New Years Eve. , charged me 500 for 1 Hr, and kicked me out less than 20 minutes, because she had another client waiting. Highly unprofessional. I do not recommend Gia Lovely.
Originally Posted by PokeTiger
[View Original Post]
350 HH is ridiculous! Especially for that kind of body. Pay those kinds of rates you'll see more and more providers increase their rates to ridiculous numbers.
-
01-06-23 16:29 #29352Senior Member

Posts: 176I was introduced thru Gia and she was with the porn girls that's just the rates the run for being hot and fresh I took the bait. When I see Alexis Andrews (another local star) I drop around that range so I went with it. Not like I'm giving some stg or walker that kinda coin. I have shared plenty of reviews of random chicks and travels for monger reasons I'm far from a pimp. I just like the hobby and like to exchange quality providers. Hopefully someone vouches on a recommendation I have made.
Originally Posted by PokeTiger
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-23 14:06 #29351Banned Member

Posts: 144Another bites the dust.
Oooops, so it the girls or some some guy spreading the fishy Povid virus.
Originally Posted by RawDawg904
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-23 13:47 #29350Senior Member

Posts: 134[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-06-23 13:05 #29349Senior Member

Posts: 176New Ariel
Meet with Ariel first time providing in JAX! Red head spinner w blue eyes and a fat ass. BBBJ is available but I didn't upgrade. Finally some new fresh ladies around more frequently she said she is going gfi make JAX a regular location. Totally my type of girl kinda shy at first but warmed up quick. 350 hh but worth the coin. Will repeat.










Reply With Quote





