Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 796 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 296 696 746 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 846 896 1296 1796 ... LastLast
Results 11,926 to 11,940 of 41287
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29362
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkish  [View Original Post]
    AND, fucking AND, BBJ would have been a paid upgrade? Uh, no thanks.

    Don't get me wrong the local scene is trash; but 1 in 1000 girls is worth 350/ hh and there better not be any upcharges at that price. I'll DIY.
    His session and how the parties go are totally different idk what to say. I paid my fee and got great access. Maybe she was just busy nye and finessing. You can check her * and you'll see the parties. Her page is even free LOL.

  2. #29361
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonDoe7505  [View Original Post]
    This is the same guy who recommended Gia Lovely, who had me wait about 30 minutes after our appointed time on New Years Eve. , charged me 500 for 1 Hr, and kicked me out less than 20 minutes, because she had another client waiting. Highly unprofessional. I do not recommend Gia Lovely.

    350 HH is ridiculous! Especially for that kind of body. Pay those kinds of rates you'll see more and more providers increase their rates to ridiculous numbers.
    AND, fucking AND, BBJ would have been a paid upgrade? Uh, no thanks.

    Don't get me wrong the local scene is trash; but 1 in 1000 girls is worth 350/ hh and there better not be any upcharges at that price. I'll DIY.

  3. #29360
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonDoe7505  [View Original Post]
    This is the same guy who recommended Gia Lovely, who had me wait about 30 minutes after our appointed time on New Years Eve. , charged me 500 for 1 Hr, and kicked me out less than 20 minutes, because she had another client waiting. Highly unprofessional. I do not recommend Gia Lovely.

    350 HH is ridiculous! Especially for that kind of body. Pay those kinds of rates you'll see more and more providers increase their rates to ridiculous numbers.
    Hey man that has nothing to do with me, if that's a consistent thing that's happened to people here I'm sorry but never with me. Overpriced Pussy is out of my control I just choose to pay or not. I didn't try to negotiate either so idk if you tried or just rolled with it. Again if she's done this to more than one person here I wouldn't ever recommend to others and just keep it personal. I'm truly for the hobby and quality.

  4. #29359

    Scar / Honey. Edit

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonDoe7505  [View Original Post]
    I saw her for the first time few months ago for an hour, which was $$ This time she told me that she raised the rate to $$ 5 for an hour, but since I had already seen her, she "discounted" down to $$ which is literally the same rate from a few months ago. IDK about you, but I'm not repeating and I just found someone else with more reasonable rates who lives in Jax.
    Edit: *few months ago for an hour, which was 300 shekels. This time she told me that she raised the rate to 350 for an hour, but since I had already seen her, she "discounted" down to 300 shekels which is literally the same rate from a few months ago.
    Last edited by AnonDoe7505; 01-06-23 at 17:13. Reason: Some info was excluded and had to be edited in

  5. #29358
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeTiger  [View Original Post]
    350 HH, you must be a pimp.
    This is the same guy who recommended Gia Lovely, who had me wait about 30 minutes after our appointed time on New Years Eve. , charged me 500 for 1 Hr, and kicked me out less than 20 minutes, because she had another client waiting. Highly unprofessional. I do not recommend Gia Lovely.

    350 HH is ridiculous! Especially for that kind of body. Pay those kinds of rates you'll see more and more providers increase their rates to ridiculous numbers.

  6. #29357
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeTiger  [View Original Post]
    350 HH, you must be a pimp.
    I was introduced thru Gia and she was with the porn girls that's just the rates the run for being hot and fresh I took the bait. When I see Alexis Andrews (another local star) I drop around that range so I went with it. Not like I'm giving some stg or walker that kinda coin. I have shared plenty of reviews of random chicks and travels for monger reasons I'm far from a pimp. I just like the hobby and like to exchange quality providers. Hopefully someone vouches on a recommendation I have made.

  7. #29356
    Banned Member


    Posts: 144

    Another bites the dust.

    Quote Originally Posted by RawDawg904  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure there's some reports on here about Marti not being so fresh. I was once with her in Regency when she was there, and she smelled like funk. She's good, but she's had that issue before too!
    Oooops, so it the girls or some some guy spreading the fishy Povid virus.

  8. #29355
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #29354

    New Ariel

    Meet with Ariel first time providing in JAX! Red head spinner w blue eyes and a fat ass. BBBJ is available but I didn't upgrade. Finally some new fresh ladies around more frequently she said she is going gfi make JAX a regular location. Totally my type of girl kinda shy at first but warmed up quick. 350 hh but worth the coin. Will repeat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5F0A896B-E37F-461A-9158-D42ECBDE3856.jpg‎   BE8B94F7-8BEB-4C8C-84FA-6366D330AD98.jpg‎  

  10. #29353
    Quote Originally Posted by PatMine  [View Original Post]
    First time I saw her it was $$ for an hour but didn't stay that long. 2nd was $. 5 for HH. Once she sees you once she will give you her personal number and work with you on the donation.
    I saw her for the first time few months ago for an hour, which was $$ This time she told me that she raised the rate to $$ 5 for an hour, but since I had already seen her, she "discounted" down to $$ which is literally the same rate from a few months ago. IDK about you, but I'm not repeating and I just found someone else with more reasonable rates who lives in Jax.

  11. #29352

    Brazilian

    I saw her again she does what she says in her add. Nice hotel. I had a great time and pics are her. Very passionate and a good time. Hh160 for me worth it for the location, experience and professionalism.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2886095

  12. #29351
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver200  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any e pierced with this one? I'm having trouble finding any info on her. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...r/543717851567
    Experience*.

  13. #29350

    Persistence

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonDoe7505  [View Original Post]
    Reasonable? How so? The damage was 450 for 2 pops in an hr. Unless you don't mind not getting more bang for your buck.

    I can think of 3 really hot escorts who offer at least 2 pops for 350-400. Unfortunately for me, they all travel a lot.
    First time I saw her it was $$ for an hour but didn't stay that long. 2nd was $. 5 for HH. Once she sees you once she will give you her personal number and work with you on the donation.

  14. #29349

    Martina

    Quote Originally Posted by PDC90  [View Original Post]
    You know who doesn't have a fish puss? Marti. Bolts one, if that your thing. Nice body, really sweet, clean puss. Face. Yea she's got one. LOL, she's really sweet. She's a good one treat her well.
    I'm pretty sure there's some reports on here about Marti not being so fresh. I was once with her in Regency when she was there, and she smelled like funk. She's good, but she's had that issue before too!

  15. #29348
    Quote Originally Posted by HP333  [View Original Post]
    Was your session with Alexis? 4th girl in the pics you provided? Image wasn't clear but from the looks looked like light skin black girl petite small tits. Thanks.
    Yeah it that's Alexis my donation was 500 but super worth it some of the girls charged more expect 400-600 range but qv are available.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape