Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: BB'ing in the IE

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 58 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 868
This blog is moderated by MixedGuy26
  1. #313

    Thick hoe HX

    Has anyone seen LondonLuxxe on HX recently? Reports here from few years ago of possible BBFS. Pics look enticing. Dumb thick.

  2. #312

    Xexi

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatsManCg51  [View Original Post]
    I saw Xexi last week for hh. When I arrived at her location she said she was running 10 minutes late. When I got there she let me in her room (smelled like smoke big time) jumped on the bed and she started giving me a BBJ, it was decent. She was about to put the rain coat on but I asked for camel slide and she obliged. She camel slide for about 5 minutes and I slipped in. She didn't ask me to put on a rubber once it was in. While hitting raw she asked me not to cum in her so I nodded. I pulled out when I was ready to nut and it got everywhere but not in her which is cool. She looks much older than her pictures. I honestly will not repeat as I'm not into the smoke smell and did not like how old she looked.
    Sorry I didn't add her contact info. https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Xexi.

  3. #311

    Naught school teacher

    She's been running the same add like forever. Looks like she doesn't have any new photos on her ads. What does she really look like nowadays?

  4. #310

    Xexi

    I saw Xexi last week for hh. When I arrived at her location she said she was running 10 minutes late. When I got there she let me in her room (smelled like smoke big time) jumped on the bed and she started giving me a BBJ, it was decent. She was about to put the rain coat on but I asked for camel slide and she obliged. She camel slide for about 5 minutes and I slipped in. She didn't ask me to put on a rubber once it was in. While hitting raw she asked me not to cum in her so I nodded. I pulled out when I was ready to nut and it got everywhere but not in her which is cool. She looks much older than her pictures. I honestly will not repeat as I'm not into the smoke smell and did not like how old she looked.

  5. #309
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedaBBBJCIM  [View Original Post]
    I have already and would be interested again depending on schedule and pricing etc.
    How much is it? And does she like anal for DP?

  6. #308

    Definitely down. Message me best way to contact you

    Quote Originally Posted by Ofeelie  [View Original Post]
    Anyone interested in doing a threesome with the teacher?
    I have already and would be interested again depending on schedule and pricing etc.

  7. #307
    Quote Originally Posted by Ofeelie  [View Original Post]
    Anyone interested in doing a threesome with the teacher?
    She down to do a threesome.

  8. #306
    Anyone interested in doing a threesome with the teacher?

  9. #305
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDog  [View Original Post]
    Oil. I called her and she said $ for quick and $$ for half. Pricey little thing.
    Quoted me the same but I was going to do an hr because I really wanted to abuse that pretty beaver but couldn't justify 4 bills for a chick who requires at least 2 paper bags.

    Chick even told me I couldn't cif because she had an eye infection!

  10. #304
    Quote Originally Posted by EmvLa  [View Original Post]
    Oil. I called her and she said $ for quick and $$ for half. Pricey little thing.

  11. #303

    If

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDog  [View Original Post]
    Josie? Who's that?
    I had to guess I would say.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/103885780

  12. #302
    Quote Originally Posted by Chem122  [View Original Post]
    I was able to set up an appointment with her last week. Super easy to communicate with. Her incall was conveniently in riverside near UCR. I set up a quick 15 minute visit when I arrived she was freshly showered and ready to go. Amazing body firm everywhere but she does look her age. Once we started we started off with BBBJ Which was enthusiastic and she really tried hard to please. This was the surprising part though once I was ready she just hopped on and let me go in. She was very enthusiastic throughout the whole session allowing several position changes. One thing she did ask was not to finish inside which I happily obliged. Total damage 1.
    Josie? Who's that?

  13. #301

    Josie YMMV

    I was able to set up an appointment with her last week. Super easy to communicate with. Her incall was conveniently in riverside near UCR. I set up a quick 15 minute visit when I arrived she was freshly showered and ready to go. Amazing body firm everywhere but she does look her age. Once we started we started off with BBBJ Which was enthusiastic and she really tried hard to please. This was the surprising part though once I was ready she just hopped on and let me go in. She was very enthusiastic throughout the whole session allowing several position changes. One thing she did ask was not to finish inside which I happily obliged. Total damage 1.

  14. #300
    Quote Originally Posted by RobDunn123  [View Original Post]
    How do I get the intel on the granny and teacher? Somebody pm me the intel. I want to take the dive.
    Don't waste your money.

  15. #299
    Quote Originally Posted by RichNHood  [View Original Post]
    Anyone hit up this escort? She openly advertises BBFS but her price is crazy high and I can't tell how she really looks with the insane amount of makeup and surgery she has. Hell she looks so fake I'm not sure if she really a post op trans or something.
    He or she is a trans. Check on TS escort.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape