Thread: BB'ing in the IE
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 868
-
01-07-23 13:15 #313Senior Member

Posts: 983Thick hoe HX
Has anyone seen LondonLuxxe on HX recently? Reports here from few years ago of possible BBFS. Pics look enticing. Dumb thick.
-
01-06-23 20:25 #312Regular Member

Posts: 19Xexi
Sorry I didn't add her contact info. https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Xexi.
Originally Posted by BoatsManCg51
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-23 09:53 #311Senior Member

Posts: 1657Naught school teacher
She's been running the same add like forever. Looks like she doesn't have any new photos on her ads. What does she really look like nowadays?
Originally Posted by HondaMas1991
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 20:19 #310Regular Member

Posts: 19Xexi
I saw Xexi last week for hh. When I arrived at her location she said she was running 10 minutes late. When I got there she let me in her room (smelled like smoke big time) jumped on the bed and she started giving me a BBJ, it was decent. She was about to put the rain coat on but I asked for camel slide and she obliged. She camel slide for about 5 minutes and I slipped in. She didn't ask me to put on a rubber once it was in. While hitting raw she asked me not to cum in her so I nodded. I pulled out when I was ready to nut and it got everywhere but not in her which is cool. She looks much older than her pictures. I honestly will not repeat as I'm not into the smoke smell and did not like how old she looked.
-
12-30-22 08:24 #309Senior Member

Posts: 30How much is it? And does she like anal for DP?
Originally Posted by NeedaBBBJCIM
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-22 20:28 #308Senior Member

Posts: 387Definitely down. Message me best way to contact you
I have already and would be interested again depending on schedule and pricing etc.
Originally Posted by Ofeelie
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-22 16:03 #307Senior Member

Posts: 30She down to do a threesome.
Originally Posted by Ofeelie
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-22 13:44 #306Senior Member

Posts: 83Anyone interested in doing a threesome with the teacher?
Originally Posted by HondaMas1991
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-22 19:44 #305Senior Member

Posts: 43Quoted me the same but I was going to do an hr because I really wanted to abuse that pretty beaver but couldn't justify 4 bills for a chick who requires at least 2 paper bags.
Originally Posted by SaltyDog
[View Original Post]
Chick even told me I couldn't cif because she had an eye infection!
-
12-16-22 12:06 #304Senior Member

Posts: 1657Oil. I called her and she said $ for quick and $$ for half. Pricey little thing.
Originally Posted by EmvLa
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 20:19 #303Senior Member

Posts: 702If
I had to guess I would say.
Originally Posted by SaltyDog
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/103885780
-
12-15-22 15:19 #302Senior Member

Posts: 1657Josie? Who's that?
Originally Posted by Chem122
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 14:38 #301Senior Member

Posts: 62Josie YMMV
I was able to set up an appointment with her last week. Super easy to communicate with. Her incall was conveniently in riverside near UCR. I set up a quick 15 minute visit when I arrived she was freshly showered and ready to go. Amazing body firm everywhere but she does look her age. Once we started we started off with BBBJ Which was enthusiastic and she really tried hard to please. This was the surprising part though once I was ready she just hopped on and let me go in. She was very enthusiastic throughout the whole session allowing several position changes. One thing she did ask was not to finish inside which I happily obliged. Total damage 1.
-
12-14-22 13:10 #300Senior Member

Posts: 101Don't waste your money.
Originally Posted by RobDunn123
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-22 16:06 #299Senior Member

Posts: 30He or she is a trans. Check on TS escort.
Originally Posted by RichNHood
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






