Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,466 to 9,480 of 37355
-
01-05-23 10:30 #27890Senior Member

Posts: 489Star
Has anyone seen her? Seem like a spot over in the Diamond area.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...l/035535887263
Is that Henrico? Border with Richmond is all over the lace there.
-
01-05-23 08:21 #27889Senior Member

Posts: 1243rd that
Absolutely agree and the girl could make a small fortune for sure. I would love to find some one like that any suggestions would be appreciated!
Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 22:44 #27888Senior Member

Posts: 184Ditto. I second that inquiry.
If I find one I'll post it. Good luck in your search, buddy.
Originally Posted by Joker007
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 21:22 #27887Senior Member

Posts: 149The new myth, the new legend
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...tness/52639603
Went to see her, and long story short as her previous review states, she's a winner.
Visited her tonight on the southside. When I got to the room, I was quite happy that it and herself did not wreak of smoke, nor were there any typical signs of a monkey like orange bottles everywhere or aluminum foil. She wasn't out of it and was plenty alert and attentive which is always a bonus in my book. We talked it up for a little bit and she's really a sweetheart and easy to converse with. As stated before, she is a certified head doctor, and not a clock watcher. I can't say any more than she can slob it down without complaining or constantly asking how long I'll take. I left plenty happy and absolutely will be visiting again and as often as my schedule and funds permit.
One note to add. She was telling me how people from here were giving her a hard time about not being able to get in contact with her. Not to be a white knight by any means, but she does indeed have a life outside of this hobby, as I'm sure we all do, and only does this for extra pocket change. She said she makes an effort to be available whenever she posts, but just know if you can't get in contact with you, she's got a ton of other people in her inbox trying to get at her, so she's not ignoring you, just weeding through the BSers. I myself had a great time and experienced great communication and solid service from a friendly, not strung out person. So she's made her way to the top of my proverbial list.
12.5/10 in my books.
-
01-04-23 21:10 #27886Senior Member

Posts: 767Uh, read the forums
Staxxc was the best BBJCIM I had in a while, and she does swallow, I don't review her every time I visit, but she fun.
Originally Posted by Hbn235
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 20:56 #27885Regular Member

Posts: 15Xo
You have a link or # for XO companions? Never seen them advertised and google isn't getting results for it.
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 19:04 #27884Senior Member

Posts: 147Where the BJ / BJ at?!
Any monagers willing to share / know or recommend a dream that do bbjcim really really good with being short-winded or complaining?
Haven't a good dream with that for a longtime LOL these chicks just complain after 5 minutes like seriously.
Getting tired of that tbh idk who also been experiencing the same. Thanks if anyone can help.
-
01-04-23 17:32 #27883Senior Member

Posts: 124Sally
Sally not available right now.
Originally Posted by QuickReliever5
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 16:41 #27882Senior Member

Posts: 9575 Bills Is High
I've only down $500 for traveling Russians from XO Companions. That's with the adder for Greek. But it's like having your way with sexy foreign model types straight out of a James Bond movie! LOL.
Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 16:38 #27881Senior Member

Posts: 957Read Down Some
She's been reviewed here, if I remember correctly very positively. Do some scrolling or do a search.
Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 15:49 #27880Senior Member

Posts: 189Sally
Been tying to text Sally but can't seem to get a reply. Been using 3127 number. If she in Chester can be a regular. Thanks for any help.
-
01-04-23 14:30 #27879Senior Member

Posts: 489Julie or Biancca. Is this a Bait and Switch?
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1552253.htm?cat=1
I was told 5 bills for the hour. Has anyone partaken? I usually hate when somethows up a link and asks but I have taken a bunch for the team. Any help is appreciated.
-
01-04-23 13:49 #27878Senior Member

Posts: 187I would love to find someone reliable for regular head sessions. If Staxx offered blow and go rates I would be so happy LOL.
Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 13:46 #27877Senior Member

Posts: 4892nd that
I 2nd this request.
Originally Posted by YakiDoodle
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 12:58 #27876Senior Member

Posts: 63Any Lactating or Pregnant ladies out there?
Looking for a lactating or pregnant lady, UTR, or selective, or provider. Please PM me with any leads or if you know one and are willing to share. .











Reply With Quote




