Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 632 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 132 532 582 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 682 732 1132 1632 ... LastLast
Results 9,466 to 9,480 of 37345
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27880

    Sally

    Been tying to text Sally but can't seem to get a reply. Been using 3127 number. If she in Chester can be a regular. Thanks for any help.

  2. #27879

    Julie or Biancca. Is this a Bait and Switch?

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1552253.htm?cat=1

    I was told 5 bills for the hour. Has anyone partaken? I usually hate when somethows up a link and asks but I have taken a bunch for the team. Any help is appreciated.

  3. #27878
    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    I 2nd this request.
    I would love to find someone reliable for regular head sessions. If Staxx offered blow and go rates I would be so happy LOL.

  4. #27877

    2nd that

    Quote Originally Posted by YakiDoodle  [View Original Post]
    It seems to be a shortage in the area. Most of the time I only need a nice BJ & go on about my day. Instead of waiting on my regular that normally comes from roanoke can someone suggest a great head monster that I can see on the regular please?
    I 2nd this request.

  5. #27876

    Any Lactating or Pregnant ladies out there?

    Looking for a lactating or pregnant lady, UTR, or selective, or provider. Please PM me with any leads or if you know one and are willing to share. .

  6. #27875

    What a waste of time and energy

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLvr69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone sampled?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n/232708199408

    It has been very spotty on the comms. I did see on here someone said was a SW but not much other details.

    Be safe and thanks.
    Don't waste your time.

  7. #27874

    Regular Dome

    It seems to be a shortage in the area. Most of the time I only need a nice BJ & go on about my day. Instead of waiting on my regular that normally comes from roanoke can someone suggest a great head monster that I can see on the regular please?

  8. #27873
    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    What ever happened to treasure.
    I've been wondering the same thing. I've tried all her numbers.

  9. #27872

    Treasure

    What ever happened to treasure.

  10. #27871
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy4274  [View Original Post]
    Came across the profile.

    https://wwwtysons-cornerfemale166.escortbook.com/

    Anyone have any intel on her? I went back and forth through texts, she even sent a selfie holding 3 fingers, but seemed off from the get go. Then wanted me to cashapp her before sending her location, which is a huge red flag. She has 2 great reviews on ter, but I think she made fake accounts and reviewed herself. Anyone had any luck? Thanks in advance.
    If only there were some way to search the internet for her photos. Hint: Carmen Caliente.

  11. #27870

    Old Old Photos Street Walker

    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy4274  [View Original Post]
    Came across the profile.

    https://wwwtysons-cornerfemale166.escortbook.com/

    Anyone have any intel on her? I went back and forth through texts, she even sent a selfie holding 3 fingers, but seemed off from the get go. Then wanted me to cashapp her before sending her location, which is a huge red flag. She has 2 great reviews on ter, but I think she made fake accounts and reviewed herself. Anyone had any luck? Thanks in advance.
    Save your time and money. Yuck!!

  12. #27869

    Luna sarah TGTBT I think

    Came across the profile.

    https://wwwtysons-cornerfemale166.escortbook.com/

    Anyone have any intel on her? I went back and forth through texts, she even sent a selfie holding 3 fingers, but seemed off from the get go. Then wanted me to cashapp her before sending her location, which is a huge red flag. She has 2 great reviews on ter, but I think she made fake accounts and reviewed herself. Anyone had any luck? Thanks in advance.

  13. #27868

    Very spotty on comms

    Has anyone sampled?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n/232708199408

    It has been very spotty on the comms. I did see on here someone said was a SW but not much other details.

    Be safe and thanks.

  14. #27867
    Quote Originally Posted by AllAboard  [View Original Post]
    My money is on Bolt Ons. This is strictly a guess FYI. I have no Intel.
    Definitely no boob job.

  15. #27866
    Quote Originally Posted by AllAboard  [View Original Post]
    My money is on Bolt Ons. This is strictly a guess FYI. I have no Intel.
    Yes I apologize I meant wait and see. I'm patiently waiting for her return, don't know how long she will be around when she does return.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape