Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 632 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 132 532 582 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 682 732 1132 1632 ... LastLast
Results 9,466 to 9,480 of 37350
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27885

    Xo

    Quote Originally Posted by DoggieFan  [View Original Post]
    I've only down $500 for traveling Russians from XO Companions. That's with the adder for Greek. But it's like having your way with sexy foreign model types straight out of a James Bond movie! LOL.
    You have a link or # for XO companions? Never seen them advertised and google isn't getting results for it.

  2. #27884

    Where the BJ / BJ at?!

    Any monagers willing to share / know or recommend a dream that do bbjcim really really good with being short-winded or complaining?

    Haven't a good dream with that for a longtime LOL these chicks just complain after 5 minutes like seriously.

    Getting tired of that tbh idk who also been experiencing the same. Thanks if anyone can help.

  3. #27883

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by QuickReliever5  [View Original Post]
    Been tying to text Sally but can't seem to get a reply. Been using 3127 number. If she in Chester can be a regular. Thanks for any help.
    Sally not available right now.

  4. #27882

    5 Bills Is High

    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1552253.htm?cat=1

    I was told 5 bills for the hour. Has anyone partaken? I usually hate when somethows up a link and asks but I have taken a bunch for the team. Any help is appreciated.
    I've only down $500 for traveling Russians from XO Companions. That's with the adder for Greek. But it's like having your way with sexy foreign model types straight out of a James Bond movie! LOL.

  5. #27881

    Read Down Some

    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1552253.htm?cat=1

    I was told 5 bills for the hour. Has anyone partaken? I usually hate when somethows up a link and asks but I have taken a bunch for the team. Any help is appreciated.
    She's been reviewed here, if I remember correctly very positively. Do some scrolling or do a search.

  6. #27880

    Sally

    Been tying to text Sally but can't seem to get a reply. Been using 3127 number. If she in Chester can be a regular. Thanks for any help.

  7. #27879

    Julie or Biancca. Is this a Bait and Switch?

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1552253.htm?cat=1

    I was told 5 bills for the hour. Has anyone partaken? I usually hate when somethows up a link and asks but I have taken a bunch for the team. Any help is appreciated.

  8. #27878
    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    I 2nd this request.
    I would love to find someone reliable for regular head sessions. If Staxx offered blow and go rates I would be so happy LOL.

  9. #27877

    2nd that

    Quote Originally Posted by YakiDoodle  [View Original Post]
    It seems to be a shortage in the area. Most of the time I only need a nice BJ & go on about my day. Instead of waiting on my regular that normally comes from roanoke can someone suggest a great head monster that I can see on the regular please?
    I 2nd this request.

  10. #27876

    Any Lactating or Pregnant ladies out there?

    Looking for a lactating or pregnant lady, UTR, or selective, or provider. Please PM me with any leads or if you know one and are willing to share. .

  11. #27875

    What a waste of time and energy

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLvr69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone sampled?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n/232708199408

    It has been very spotty on the comms. I did see on here someone said was a SW but not much other details.

    Be safe and thanks.
    Don't waste your time.

  12. #27874

    Regular Dome

    It seems to be a shortage in the area. Most of the time I only need a nice BJ & go on about my day. Instead of waiting on my regular that normally comes from roanoke can someone suggest a great head monster that I can see on the regular please?

  13. #27873
    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    What ever happened to treasure.
    I've been wondering the same thing. I've tried all her numbers.

  14. #27872

    Treasure

    What ever happened to treasure.

  15. #27871
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy4274  [View Original Post]
    Came across the profile.

    https://wwwtysons-cornerfemale166.escortbook.com/

    Anyone have any intel on her? I went back and forth through texts, she even sent a selfie holding 3 fingers, but seemed off from the get go. Then wanted me to cashapp her before sending her location, which is a huge red flag. She has 2 great reviews on ter, but I think she made fake accounts and reviewed herself. Anyone had any luck? Thanks in advance.
    If only there were some way to search the internet for her photos. Hint: Carmen Caliente.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape