Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 245 of 551 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 295 345 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 8255
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4595
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaBurner  [View Original Post]
    Is Celeste still around? I saw her name pop up once or twice on the IG roster last year but nothing since.
    I'm curious about Celeste as well.

  2. #4594

    Teya aka Tasia

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackedWheat  [View Original Post]
    Yep, tiny little thing with unique piercings. Funny I thought she only danced briefly and was on TRB for awhile. I saw her a few times and she was a lot of fun. I also remember her shoot with RM. She was very sexy in it.

    CW.
    Lucky guy! I'm still kicking myself for not jumping at the chance when she first advertised on TRB. If memory serves me correctly, she bumped her hourly rate to $400 (which was ambitious of a newbie during the early 2000's) because she was the only pixie out there (think she was shorter than Doey) and was starting to shoot porn.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video3604187...sia_and_rodney

    https://www.xvideos.com/video630351/..._in_the_shower
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tasia01.jpg‎  

  3. #4593
    Quote Originally Posted by Anony  [View Original Post]
    Desi at Pandoras was my ATF. Gave amazing extras, was smoking hot, and didn't charge an arm and a leg. She also texted me nudes for the hell of it. She wasn't there that long, but definitely left an impression.
    Post the nudes!

  4. #4592

    Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Dancers have come & gone but always remembered. Some retired, moved or passed away.

    My ATFs were Holly, Nova, London, Sonny, Gia, Candy & Asian dancer at Pandora's who passed RIP.
    Cali had a great body and just thinking about the OTC duo with her and Devious makes me smile.

  5. #4591
    Quote Originally Posted by Anony  [View Original Post]
    Desi at Pandoras was my ATF. Gave amazing extras, was smoking hot, and didn't charge an arm and a leg. She also texted me nudes for the hell of it. She wasn't there that long, but definitely left an impression.
    How could I forget Desi. Amazing body, sexy, extras. Too bad no rooms back then. Would have been a fun ride.

  6. #4590
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone recall Teya Simone aka Tasia, who used to dance in downtown Seattle by Fantasies Unlimited? I recall she shot some porn with Rodney Moore and was briefly on TRB, then she disappeared.
    Yep, tiny little thing with unique piercings. Funny I thought she only danced briefly and was on TRB for awhile. I saw her a few times and she was a lot of fun. I also remember her shoot with RM. She was very sexy in it.

    CW.

  7. #4589
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure that was April. Few of the dancers shaved their heads and wore wigs while she was battling with cancer.
    Yes it was April. Sweet girl, amazing body & skills. RIP.

  8. #4588
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Extra?

    Quote Originally Posted by Perppa  [View Original Post]
    Pandora's. Hottest one there. IMHO. True GFE.
    I met her the other day and I think she's fine as hell. Just my type. Can you perhaps DM me some of the details when you say GFE? Like the damage and menu?

  9. #4587

    Teya aka Tasia

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Dancers have come & gone but always remembered. Some retired, moved or passed away.

    My ATFs were Holly, Nova, London, Sonny, Gia, Candy & Asian dancer at Pandora's who passed RIP.
    Does anyone recall Teya Simone aka Tasia, who used to dance in downtown Seattle by Fantasies Unlimited? I recall she shot some porn with Rodney Moore and was briefly on TRB, then she disappeared.

  10. #4586
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Dancers have come & gone but always remembered. Some retired, moved or passed away.

    My ATFs were Holly, Nova, London, Sonny, Gia, Candy & Asian dancer at Pandora's who passed RIP.
    Is Celeste still around? I saw her name pop up once or twice on the IG roster last year but nothing since.

  11. #4585
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Dancers have come & gone but always remembered. Some retired, moved or passed away.

    My ATFs were Holly, Nova, London, Sonny, Gia, Candy & Asian dancer at Pandora's who passed RIP.
    Desi at Pandoras was my ATF. Gave amazing extras, was smoking hot, and didn't charge an arm and a leg. She also texted me nudes for the hell of it. She wasn't there that long, but definitely left an impression.

  12. #4584
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I miss Nova.
    Nova rode it like a champ. Miss her rides & skills.

  13. #4583
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    Knew her from the other board, can only imagine how she would have been in the club!
    Sweet Sky Holly was smokin hot at Pans and even more fun OTC. Sexual, tight ride. Had number of OTC adventures with her.

  14. #4582
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Dancers have come & gone but always remembered. Some retired, moved or passed away.

    My ATFs were Holly, Nova, London, Sonny, Gia, Candy & Asian dancer at Pandora's who passed RIP.
    I miss Nova.

  15. #4581

    Holly

    Knew her from the other board, can only imagine how she would have been in the club!

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Dancers have come & gone but always remembered. Some retired, moved or passed away.

    My ATFs were Holly, Nova, London, Sonny, Gia, Candy & Asian dancer at Pandora's who passed RIP.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape