Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 222 of 732 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 272 322 722 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 10971
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #7656

    Funmandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ram2215  [View Original Post]
    Took a dive even after seeing a couple vague reviews. Apologies as I don't have the link of her profile. She is based out of Exeter, NH but visits Boston often. Adding pics sent by her to help identify.

    Agreed on 200 plus ubers. She comes up mentioning she has a friend who drives her to and fro for 50 bucks (based on prior reviews, it seems like her mom drives her). Agreed on meeting at 7 and she did reach by 8 telling different reasons like her driver friend went to Target and all. Whatever, once I met her, she looked totally different and more of a junkie rather than a normal girl. But she spoke normally, so I thought to give a chance.

    Took her to my place and started with the deed. She is very skinny and very light to carry. 5 seconds into the deed, she was like its too big for me and its paining. So, I took it slow and tried to finish. Tried CG, missionary, CG and missionary again to finish. All through she was like you are too big for me but I like you (LOL whatever that meant). Anyway, she is on birth control and I finished in her. BBBJ and bbcip.

    She stayed for some more time after the deed where in I went back to think I should have avoided her. She seemed to run on drugs but I noticed that a little later. Rookie mistake that I should have met her outside first for a coffee and then should have taken to my place if I liked.

    The funny thing is that towards the end I get a text from her so called driver friend or mom saying someone is at hospital and she need to go home asap. And then after I send her out, she texts me saying I didn't pay her half the money which I paid and she put that in her coat.

    Not going to try again but if you guys ever see her, keep it outside your home and keep it purely for the deed.
    I've talked to this chick. She replies ads on doublelist for years now. Full blown junkie. That lady is not her real mom just an older woman she lives with and does drugs with that she calls mom. I have her and her moms facebook and her mom at one time was fucking as well but I think she got cancer or something so she stopped. Never met her because she wanted like you paid 200 or a 100 for just a blowjob which I'll never pay crack addicts for.

  2. #7655
    Quote Originally Posted by Ram2215  [View Original Post]
    Took a dive even after seeing a couple vague reviews. Apologies as I don't have the link of her profile. She is based out of Exeter, NH but visits Boston often. Adding pics sent by her to help identify.

    Agreed on 200 plus ubers. She comes up mentioning she has a friend who drives her to and fro for 50 bucks (based on prior reviews, it seems like her mom drives her). Agreed on meeting at 7 and she did reach by 8 telling different reasons like her driver friend went to Target and all. Whatever, once I met her, she looked totally different and more of a junkie rather than a normal girl. But she spoke normally, so I thought to give a chance.

    Took her to my place and started with the deed. She is very skinny and very light to carry. 5 seconds into the deed, she was like its too big for me and its paining. So, I took it slow and tried to finish. Tried CG, missionary, CG and missionary again to finish. All through she was like you are too big for me but I like you (LOL whatever that meant). Anyway, she is on birth control and I finished in her. BBBJ and bbcip.

    She stayed for some more time after the deed where in I went back to think I should have avoided her. She seemed to run on drugs but I noticed that a little later. Rookie mistake that I should have met her outside first for a coffee and then should have taken to my place if I liked.

    The funny thing is that towards the end I get a text from her so called driver friend or mom saying someone is at hospital and she need to go home asap. And then after I send her out, she texts me saying I didn't pay her half the money which I paid and she put that in her coat.

    Not going to try again but if you guys ever see her, keep it outside your home and keep it purely for the deed.
    Never bring them home, especially on the first round, and only after you have established a sense of who she is and is she stable.

  3. #7654
    Quote Originally Posted by Potholes774  [View Original Post]
    I know she's pregnant but she's about to pop so I'm just waiting on that but she's not giving me an amount. She wants me to start the bid but I'm not sure. I appreciate it! Her SA name is "Read my bio" I've tried searching in Worcester forums but they're dead. No one really posts anything so maybe you guys might have info.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-50139e98c6db
    I was curious about this too but let my membership lapse. I reached out about 6 months ago and got crickets.

  4. #7653
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    I'd say they aren't worth the price of admission. They look about 10% as good in person as they do in some of her pics. She is all sweet leading up to meeting and once in the door has a bad attitude and is a rush job. Her face / nose / eyes / lips, body, and curves are completely different in person. She goes heavy on the face and body tuning apps for all of her pictures. She was convenient for me at the time so I saw her a few times when she first started posting (2+ years ago) and she went bare with me on the 3rd visit but no CIP. After that 3rd visit she started hitting me up for $$ with various stories and I stopped talking to her all together. I've heard from others that she offers it up but inconsistently. I got her around 150 but she is looking for 250-3 and up these days.
    This sounds like the reviews I remember of her, she's hit me up in the past, very similar. Very friendly etc but she's pushing the limits on where I can travel. I need to leave the psychotic sandbar. Lacks talent.

  5. #7652
    Quote Originally Posted by Tdg222  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't,t mind seeing her just for those huge tits does she fuck bareback.
    I'd say they aren't worth the price of admission. They look about 10% as good in person as they do in some of her pics. She is all sweet leading up to meeting and once in the door has a bad attitude and is a rush job. Her face / nose / eyes / lips, body, and curves are completely different in person. She goes heavy on the face and body tuning apps for all of her pictures. She was convenient for me at the time so I saw her a few times when she first started posting (2+ years ago) and she went bare with me on the 3rd visit but no CIP. After that 3rd visit she started hitting me up for $$ with various stories and I stopped talking to her all together. I've heard from others that she offers it up but inconsistently. I got her around 150 but she is looking for 250-3 and up these days.

  6. #7651

    FunMandy

    Took a dive even after seeing a couple vague reviews. Apologies as I don't have the link of her profile. She is based out of Exeter, NH but visits Boston often. Adding pics sent by her to help identify.

    Agreed on 200 plus ubers. She comes up mentioning she has a friend who drives her to and fro for 50 bucks (based on prior reviews, it seems like her mom drives her). Agreed on meeting at 7 and she did reach by 8 telling different reasons like her driver friend went to Target and all. Whatever, once I met her, she looked totally different and more of a junkie rather than a normal girl. But she spoke normally, so I thought to give a chance.

    Took her to my place and started with the deed. She is very skinny and very light to carry. 5 seconds into the deed, she was like its too big for me and its paining. So, I took it slow and tried to finish. Tried CG, missionary, CG and missionary again to finish. All through she was like you are too big for me but I like you (LOL whatever that meant). Anyway, she is on birth control and I finished in her. BBBJ and bbcip.

    She stayed for some more time after the deed where in I went back to think I should have avoided her. She seemed to run on drugs but I noticed that a little later. Rookie mistake that I should have met her outside first for a coffee and then should have taken to my place if I liked.

    The funny thing is that towards the end I get a text from her so called driver friend or mom saying someone is at hospital and she need to go home asap. And then after I send her out, she texts me saying I didn't pay her half the money which I paid and she put that in her coat.

    Not going to try again but if you guys ever see her, keep it outside your home and keep it purely for the deed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0D15E137-59F6-43B8-BB88-1A8E841C947D.jpg‎  

  7. #7650

    Any info on this girl

    I know she's pregnant but she's about to pop so I'm just waiting on that but she's not giving me an amount. She wants me to start the bid but I'm not sure. I appreciate it! Her SA name is "Read my bio" I've tried searching in Worcester forums but they're dead. No one really posts anything so maybe you guys might have info.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-50139e98c6db

  8. #7649

    Time Waster

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...yxbVv0xk4on28L

    These girls want you to send them money so they can buy lingerie and send you pictures. Had them agreeing to meet for playtime without the initial meet and greet but then wanted money upfront. They claim they've been paid $400 each just to go out to eat. I wouldn't pay that if there was fun included. I would stay away from them.

  9. #7648

    Prettygirlxoxo

    Avoid this girl. Will ask to host then show up with her baby daddy. Claims he's just her ride but as soon as you get out of the car he gets out too. Luckily I always carry. Oh she has baby. She's doesn't tell you. You can see the baby in the back seat. Her asking is 4. For those that want to know.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-d973128e415b

  10. #7647

    100% disagree

    Quote Originally Posted by Tribeca67  [View Original Post]
    It's for our fallen comrades, guys get blocked so they know if they seen them. Finding these girls is not hard. Links aren't necessary.
    You sound like a banned member who took the same approach. I think you post pics and not links to keep guys who don't have info from opening the profile and contacting the girl. Its all good though, I will post all the links for you moving forward.

  11. #7646
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    You took the time to upload pics take the time to post the links. I have a personal policy that if you post a pic without a link I will not respond even if I have info on the girl.
    It's for our fallen comrades, guys get blocked so they know if they seen them. Finding these girls is not hard. Links aren't necessary.

  12. #7645
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    Everything covered.
    For shits and giggles I offered her $100 and she told me never to contact her again. Hahaha B1 tch. LOL.

  13. #7644

    We messaged everything covered

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    She hit me up also. Said she was from Venezuela and gave me her number. How much was she asking? I didn't find her attractive enough to continue the conversation. But for anyone who wants her number I can provide it.

    I just realized she has 2 profiles. Here is her other profile

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1e5a1278-f323-4d45-853b-ca58294b1477
    Everything covered.

  14. #7643
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribeca67  [View Original Post]
    Any info on these girls?
    I've seen Beautiful Temptress / or at least the pics previously. Then she had a massive location change (hundreds of miles) and stopped responding. I would be wary.

  15. #7642

    I've dealt with 2 of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tribeca67  [View Original Post]
    Any info on these girls?
    The Blondie girl seems legit but said I was too far away so maybe is looking for a legit SD rather than a PPM idk. The AriLovesyou girl in two of the pics seemed like a scammer trying to sell content and get me to pay huge money $500 for a dinner date only.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape