Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 223 of 732 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 273 323 723 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 10971
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #7641

    Links?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tribeca67  [View Original Post]
    Any info on these girls?
    You took the time to upload pics take the time to post the links. I have a personal policy that if you post a pic without a link I will not respond even if I have info on the girl.

  2. #7640
    Any info on these girls?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230102_175927_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230102_175900_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230102_174225_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230102_175924_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230102_175843_Gallery.jpg‎  

    Screenshot_20230102_165610_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230102_175905_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230102_175833_Gallery.jpg‎  

  3. #7639

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by IOnDaStreet  [View Original Post]
    #1 (Nicole Fall River) has been reviewed here in the past, she's definitely more on the pro side of things. She's had a couple profiles in the past, I think she's learned what to say to not get banned (yes it happens to them too).
    I wouldn't,t mind seeing her just for those huge jugs does she fuck bareback.

  4. #7638

    The first

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshDan  [View Original Post]
    I have had all my luck on WYP. The first link, I met up with her, she is not my type. Didn't find her attractive nor was she ready to go. The red hair chic I have my eye on her but haven't met her.
    I wouldn't,t mind seeing her just for those huge tits does she fuck bareback.

  5. #7637
    Quote Originally Posted by SameDi5670  [View Original Post]
    Hi.

    Happy new year.

    Sorry if this is a FAQ or dummy question but are the girls real or is it mostly bots?

    I am new to this site and the subscription is expensive if this does not lead to real women.

    Any perspective to share?

    Thanks.
    It's a lot of work for sure, plenty of scammers but there are real ones in it as well.

  6. #7636
    Quote Originally Posted by Psalyer  [View Original Post]
    Seems everyone has the most success on seeking but I am wondering if anyone has used what's your price? I have seen a few known working girls on there and others that seem legit.

    Mainly looking for feedback on any of these, they accepted my offers but not sure how legit they are.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...ERMoy0j4qbwQpE

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...PekrV0eXDWnjbg

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...ykjn60xk4on28L

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...kP1WZ5Z2m9BjLE
    I have had all my luck on WYP. The first link, I met up with her, she is not my type. Didn't find her attractive nor was she ready to go. The red hair chic I have my eye on her but haven't met her.

  7. #7635

    Bot vs real girls

    Hi.

    Happy new year.

    Sorry if this is a FAQ or dummy question but are the girls real or is it mostly bots?

    I am new to this site and the subscription is expensive if this does not lead to real women.

    Any perspective to share?

    Thanks.

  8. #7634
    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    I was supposed to meet this one, (38 yr old, 5'3 Avg) but she ghosted me. Anyone have any more info?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...e-812040d75312

    "Reflection.

    38 Female Nashua, New Hampshire, United States.

    Let's get together!

    About Me.

    I'm Open minded.

    Compassionate.

    Love outdoors.

    Indoors..
    You missed absolutely nothing. She does not look that great, faced all marked up. Looks like she's a gang member. Played games with me and "tried" to get $$$ out of me when we agreed to 1. 1/5. I told her no and she freaked out. Nasty broad. She actually did you a favor by ghosting, trust me.

  9. #7633

    Reflection

    I do not recommend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    I was supposed to meet this one, (38 yr old, 5'3 Avg) but she ghosted me. Anyone have any more info?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...e-812040d75312

    "Reflection.

    38 Female Nashua, New Hampshire, United States.

    Let's get together!

    About Me.

    I'm Open minded.

    Compassionate.

    Love outdoors.

    Indoors..

  10. #7632

    "Reflection", SA, Nashua-Any info?

    I was supposed to meet this one, (38 yr old, 5'3 Avg) but she ghosted me. Anyone have any more info?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...e-812040d75312

    "Reflection.

    38 • Female • Nashua, New Hampshire, United States.

    Let's get together!

    About Me.

    I'm Open minded.

    Compassionate.

    Love outdoors.

    Indoors.

    Plays.

    Play roll.

    Loving / caring.

    Seeking:

    Flexible schedule.

    Mentorship.

    I'm looking for a non-committed relationship. No strings attached. ".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ReflectionSA.jpg‎   Temple.jpg‎  

  11. #7631
    Quote Originally Posted by Spill  [View Original Post]
    Yet you went back? Must have ben something, no?
    Was only a few times. She was readily available for outcalls after i was done with work and she wasn't posting on STG at the time. Her attitude got worse each time she came by so by the last time I had had it. Just warning the guys she looks nothing like her photos and her body is cartoonish deflated and saggy like she got weight loss surgery or something. But try her for yourself and draw your own conclusion.

  12. #7630

    Millie

    I met her some time back. She's a nice girl. Not the most adventurous in the bedroom. Has some pretty messed up upper teeth.

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-2b5382022f77

    For any of you interested Millie who lives in Watertown is looking for $300 ppm. She said outcall only. She is too expensive for me but for you folks that are ok to pay that feel free to ask me for her number. She said ok to pass out her contact. I have not seen her so I do not know hat her services are. Here are her pics.

  13. #7629

    BstkndOfTrbl

    Quote Originally Posted by Psalyer  [View Original Post]
    Seems everyone has the most success on seeking but I am wondering if anyone has used what's your price? I have seen a few known working girls on there and others that seem legit.

    Mainly looking for feedback on any of these, they accepted my offers but not sure how legit they are.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...ERMoy0j4qbwQpE

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...PekrV0eXDWnjbg

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...ykjn60xk4on28L

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...kP1WZ5Z2m9BjLE
    #3 I met earlier in 2022. She was living / working out of a hotel in Waltham. We agreed on 250. When I got there I didn't really like what I saw. Clearly something going on with her. Smelled of cigarettes, manic like she was on something. I hung out briefly and she blew me and I left. I didn't really want her to take her clothes off. She was in a tshirt and pajama pants and she looked like she hadn't slept. Did not repeat.

  14. #7628

    Sana

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy3344  [View Original Post]
    Mommy of 2 with GPS. Looking for 1 k per.
    Sana quoted me 5 but that was in January I think (can't remember exact month but it was early 2022). Couldn't host due to her situation. We went back and forth trying to schedule something. She sent me nice pictures. She seemed pretty open to everything I was asking for in the bedroom. But I ended up getting involved with a couple other ones who were less expensive.

    I would have done her for 4-5. I can't imagine what she brings to the table that is worth 1 k?! Jesus.

  15. #7627
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    #1

    Quote Originally Posted by FairPlay  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I've seen #1 a few times. Disclaimer she looks nothing like her photos. I don't know how she does it but her make up / filter / angle game is amazing. Nice enough up front but she can be a *****, definitely a rush job YMMV of course. When things get tight she posts on STG so don't think you're getting a prize find with her.
    Yet you went back? Must have ben something, no?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape