Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 10971
-
01-02-23 18:33 #7641Senior Member

Posts: 602Links?
You took the time to upload pics take the time to post the links. I have a personal policy that if you post a pic without a link I will not respond even if I have info on the girl.
Originally Posted by Tribeca67
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-23 18:07 #7640Senior Member

Posts: 376Any info on these girls?
-
01-02-23 11:09 #7639Senior Member

Posts: 82Nicole
I wouldn't,t mind seeing her just for those huge jugs does she fuck bareback.
Originally Posted by IOnDaStreet
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-23 11:06 #7638Senior Member

Posts: 82The first
I wouldn't,t mind seeing her just for those huge tits does she fuck bareback.
Originally Posted by JoshDan
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-23 07:58 #7637Senior Member

Posts: 187It's a lot of work for sure, plenty of scammers but there are real ones in it as well.
Originally Posted by SameDi5670
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-23 01:29 #7636Senior Member

Posts: 76I have had all my luck on WYP. The first link, I met up with her, she is not my type. Didn't find her attractive nor was she ready to go. The red hair chic I have my eye on her but haven't met her.
Originally Posted by Psalyer
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-23 14:08 #7635Regular Member

Posts: 24Bot vs real girls
Hi.
Happy new year.
Sorry if this is a FAQ or dummy question but are the girls real or is it mostly bots?
I am new to this site and the subscription is expensive if this does not lead to real women.
Any perspective to share?
Thanks.
-
01-01-23 11:56 #7634Senior Member

Posts: 148You missed absolutely nothing. She does not look that great, faced all marked up. Looks like she's a gang member. Played games with me and "tried" to get $$$ out of me when we agreed to 1. 1/5. I told her no and she freaked out. Nasty broad. She actually did you a favor by ghosting, trust me.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-23 11:26 #7633Senior Member

Posts: 2111Reflection
I do not recommend.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-23 11:04 #7632Senior Member

Posts: 1731"Reflection", SA, Nashua-Any info?
I was supposed to meet this one, (38 yr old, 5'3 Avg) but she ghosted me. Anyone have any more info?
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...e-812040d75312
"Reflection.
38 • Female • Nashua, New Hampshire, United States.
Let's get together!
About Me.
I'm Open minded.
Compassionate.
Love outdoors.
Indoors.
Plays.
Play roll.
Loving / caring.
Seeking:
Flexible schedule.
Mentorship.
I'm looking for a non-committed relationship. No strings attached. ".
-
12-31-22 14:09 #7631Senior Member

Posts: 384Was only a few times. She was readily available for outcalls after i was done with work and she wasn't posting on STG at the time. Her attitude got worse each time she came by so by the last time I had had it. Just warning the guys she looks nothing like her photos and her body is cartoonish deflated and saggy like she got weight loss surgery or something. But try her for yourself and draw your own conclusion.
Originally Posted by Spill
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-22 12:59 #7630Senior Member

Posts: 2111Millie
I met her some time back. She's a nice girl. Not the most adventurous in the bedroom. Has some pretty messed up upper teeth.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-22 11:16 #7629Senior Member

Posts: 203BstkndOfTrbl
#3 I met earlier in 2022. She was living / working out of a hotel in Waltham. We agreed on 250. When I got there I didn't really like what I saw. Clearly something going on with her. Smelled of cigarettes, manic like she was on something. I hung out briefly and she blew me and I left. I didn't really want her to take her clothes off. She was in a tshirt and pajama pants and she looked like she hadn't slept. Did not repeat.
Originally Posted by Psalyer
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-22 21:06 #7628Senior Member

Posts: 203Sana
Sana quoted me 5 but that was in January I think (can't remember exact month but it was early 2022). Couldn't host due to her situation. We went back and forth trying to schedule something. She sent me nice pictures. She seemed pretty open to everything I was asking for in the bedroom. But I ended up getting involved with a couple other ones who were less expensive.
Originally Posted by BigGuy3344
[View Original Post]
I would have done her for 4-5. I can't imagine what she brings to the table that is worth 1 k?! Jesus.
-
12-30-22 17:30 #7627Senior Member

Posts: 624#1
Yet you went back? Must have ben something, no?
Originally Posted by FairPlay
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




