Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 7965
-
01-01-23 09:09 #5745Senior Member

Posts: 253I thought I found a new regular but never mind
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...y/176757950609
Checked this one out. Arranging the date was easy. Get to the spot, she lets me in. She has a very welcoming and warm personality, which of course makes me feel at ease. She has nice body, thick wide hipped. MILF / GILF level. We goto her room, make small talk and then make our exchange. I ask if she has a condom -- no. I tell her I'll be back to get one. I grab the money but before I could leave she asks if me to leave it here to which I reply a nice fat "No". She pleads, saying "lets establish trust between each other". LOL, hell to the no. Finally she relents and I head out. I stop by the convenience store and then head back.
Back at the place, before we get started she tells to give her a minutes because a friend of hers is coming over to drop off something. So I wait. She had no problem let me feel her up so that's what I did. I get hard and after 5 minutes go by I'm starting to get worried. She says her friend is taking long than usual but she shouldn't be much longer -- my patience is beginning to wane a bit but I press on, continuing to touch her as much as I can. Finally the friend comes (about 10-12 minutes later) and I end up grabbing the thing from the friend -- 5 small vials of a white powder. Crack / cocaine I'm assuming? I bring it to her, and after another few minutes of her doing a bunch of random shit (I'm going to get more soda, I'm going to go to the bathroom, etc.) finally we start. Since I'm up, I don't even get head, just straight to pounding.
The experience was decent -- we did doggy and mish. I guess due to age, she doesn't seem to like moving around too much. In doggy it felt like she was running away as I was trying to get a good rhythm. Also, during mish she literally pulls out her crack pipe, loads it up and smokes it! She doesn't do it for long and despite it all I do eventually get a rhythm going and finish powerfully. I start to get my clothes on and she says "I need you to take me to the store real quick". Since I don't do that, I politely make up an excuse -- No sorry, I have to goto work. She seems to ignore that though and continues getting dressed, saying "its literally just a few blocks up". It doesn't seem to register to her that I'm not going to do it, so I just start to leave and head out.
Its rather unfortunate, because she has a very cool personality. Very sexual in the way she addresses you, almost like she enjoys what she does. Cool, easy-going. But this whole thing soured my desire for any future returns. Any potential mongers may have a smoother time, but this is one and done 4 me.
-
12-31-22 20:04 #5744Regular Member

Posts: 16If you had a time machine
Her info was all over this board in 2018-19.
Originally Posted by Diesel2G
[View Original Post]
She's out though, for good.
-
12-31-22 19:56 #5743Regular Member

Posts: 16Yup, that's the classic from the same shoot
I think she put that one up on one of her IG accounts back in 2018-2019.
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
It was a hot muggy day in September '18.
It's funny that's actually the re-take bc somehow the first one we lost and we were walking back and couldn't find it so we went back to that same spot and she stripped down again.
I guess it turned out fine haha.
-
12-31-22 13:20 #5742Senior Member

Posts: 41She is gorgeous! Who is she? Any contact info?
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-22 17:52 #5741Regular Member

Posts: 4Starr
Starr is a lot of fun. BBBJ CIM on point. Working out of a hotel room. She's a no b. S. Pro.
Originally Posted by JjMegaMan90
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-22 17:05 #5740Senior Member

Posts: 43One Exception
I usually don't pay for content. There was an old backpage post many moons ago. She was in the KOP section, in a high rise apartment complex. Went by the name of Christine (I think). Anyway, I stumbled across her OF and hadda subscribe. Not sure if anyone else had the pleasure of meeting her, but this was an offer I couldn't refuse.
Originally Posted by BigStig860
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
Fred.
-
12-29-22 16:57 #5739Senior Member

Posts: 446I agree, over the years I have collected a handful. I like following (OF type or SC) women I have seen.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-22 00:37 #5738Senior Member

Posts: 513Paying for content
I think I'd pay for content if there is a super hot escort that travels a lot and has an OF account that is relatively cheap. Sadly I have yet to meet someone that fits the bill.
There’s even serveral OF content creators that I would subscribe to if they did meet ups.
I think it makes a big difference if you can actually meet and have fun with them
Originally Posted by Jayke00
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-22 21:12 #5737Senior Member

Posts: 629I agree.
Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds
[View Original Post]
But I think we all forget that at one point we were naive newbies also and could not figure out how to find what we wanted for free.
PT Barnum said there's a sucker born every minute.
There's no rule that says you have to make money by providing actual value to informed consumers.
One can make a pretty good living finding the newbies and marketing to them as well.
-
12-28-22 20:25 #5736Senior Member

Posts: 727Content is stupid
I cannot for the life of me understand why any self respecting monger would buy content. The internet is FULL of free content. There's nothing I can't get for free. Makes almost no sense at all.
Originally Posted by Slopito19
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-22 19:05 #5735Banned Member

Posts: 213Hit or miss
Tried before, they host a lot of times out of Motel x-I-s in the far NE. Frankie & "Peyton" also host out of there. Sometimes it's a good girl, sometimes it's not. Not much more to tell you from that.
Originally Posted by FreddyKruger1
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-22 15:57 #5734Senior Member

Posts: 43Listcrawler latinas
There's constant ads and switching numbers for latinas on LC. Some say it's like roulette, some girls are good and some not so good. I texted one today and they told me that they were in the motel in the NE (when they listen Bensalem). A little pricy but recommendations always say to go SS. Anyone have any luck or can pass on a legit ad?
-
12-28-22 14:22 #5733Senior Member

Posts: 89I saw her back in early covid times when she was only doing cardates. BBJ, no cim. CFS. No touching, kissing, daty or anything. I thought she asked too much (but don't remember the price, it's been a couple years) and gave too little. Her ads now say Norristown incall, I wonder where. Her ad also now says "fetish friendly" and I don't know if that means she's more open-mided now or if it's just all talk.
Originally Posted by JjMegaMan90
[View Original Post]
I would try again if I heard the value proposition had improved, but wouldn't if it hasn't.
-
12-27-22 20:07 #5732Regular Member

Posts: 19Norristown Pawg
Does anyone have any info on her? I'm thinking about going to see her.
-
12-27-22 11:37 #5731Senior Member

Posts: 985Same shoot?
I'm guessing this is from the same shoot.
Originally Posted by Djs0182
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



