Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 149 of 532 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 199 249 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 7971
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5751

    True

    Quote Originally Posted by MarioDolphin  [View Original Post]
    Dani's just don't exist. I've only seen one other body in my entire life comparable and Dani was basically a steal for what she offered for $100. She got into the moment and would lose herself in the sex almost like it was a drug to her.
    And the only way you could get her to stop talking was to stick your dick in her mouth. Chatterbox, but great in the sack.

  2. #5750

    OF as a bonus

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    IDK, many girls are making big bucks on OF. So who could blame them? But, if you could make a few hundred K on OF, would you actually meet for a few Benjamin's? I cannot find anyone on OF that is significantly better then the girls on PH or Hamster. There are millions of free vids on the web. Every size, age, gender, ugly, beautiful. Everything. There is nothing on OF better than what's free on the internet. Granted, those porn stars aren't making promises to meet. But, just seems stupid to me. I get the psychology of the monger who thinks there's a chance of a real meet. The monger brain is very powerful. It's like deposits. We all know its probably a scam but some guys are doing it anyway. Well content is a scam too in my mind.
    Can't agree more. I suppose a small disclaimer on my comment prior.

    Although admittedly I learned my lesson of the join to meet scam or content to meet scam. I've certainly wised up from then. Been there done that.

    I was just eluding to there a handful of good providers I've met that have free or 5 dollar * accounts so I can verify THEM, not ME. (we need to shut down this sign over the first born BS).

    As you mentioned, plenty of free porn out there and that's been my go to, however the only thing better for me is knowing I was actually a with that gal I then followed on *.

    You are right, there is a threshold on when "seeing people" isn't worth it when the OF cash flow is there.

    Couple fun examples:

    Barbiee / Chloe (I don't recommend ANYMORE.... just an.example)

    https://onlyfans.com/barbieexo911

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/philadelphia/female-escorts/caucasian_e/-lets-have-some-morning-fun-ba/167040356703

    Zilla:

    https://tryst.link/escort/zilla

    https://onlyfans.com/gagzilla30

  3. #5749

    Definitely one of a kind

    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    I took it off her Danisworld website back when it was still up, iirc. She was literally the first escort I ever saw. Got a hotel room near her. Got there first. Saw her getting out of the car walking in and I was like "this is going to be great" and it was.
    Dani's just don't exist. I've only seen one other body in my entire life comparable and Dani was basically a steal for what she offered for $100. She got into the moment and would lose herself in the sex almost like it was a drug to her.

  4. #5748

    Vanina

    Met her a week or so ago. Her STG ad suggests an open menu. In reality it was anything but. She looks like her pics (maybe a bit bigger) but she tried to rush me out the door from the moment I got there. No DFK / LFK, no CIM, no DATY. She did not even want me to take my pants off. 30 second CBJ and then she wanted me to finish right away. Tried doggie for a few minutes, but with her constantly telling me I needed to hurry up and finish I just gave up. I was back in my car less then five minutes after I left it to see her. I just saw another review on TER where they had the same experience as I did. Let my misfortune be your heads up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/burli...m/320248802222

  5. #5747

    Content / OF / Promises to meet

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStig860  [View Original Post]
    I agree, over the years I have collected a handful. I like following (OF type or SC) women I have seen.
    IDK, many girls are making big bucks on OF. So who could blame them? But, if you could make a few hundred K on OF, would you actually meet for a few Benjamin's? I cannot find anyone on OF that is significantly better then the girls on PH or Hamster. There are millions of free vids on the web. Every size, age, gender, ugly, beautiful. Everything. There is nothing on OF better than what's free on the internet. Granted, those porn stars aren't making promises to meet. But, just seems stupid to me. I get the psychology of the monger who thinks there's a chance of a real meet. The monger brain is very powerful. It's like deposits. We all know its probably a scam but some guys are doing it anyway. Well content is a scam too in my mind.

  6. #5746

    From her website

    I took it off her Danisworld website back when it was still up, iirc. She was literally the first escort I ever saw. Got a hotel room near her. Got there first. Saw her getting out of the car walking in and I was like "this is going to be great" and it was.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarioDolphin  [View Original Post]
    I think she put that one up on one of her IG accounts back in 2018-2019.

    It was a hot muggy day in September '18.

    It's funny that's actually the re-take bc somehow the first one we lost and we were walking back and couldn't find it so we went back to that same spot and she stripped down again.

    I guess it turned out fine haha.

  7. #5745

    I thought I found a new regular but never mind

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...y/176757950609

    Checked this one out. Arranging the date was easy. Get to the spot, she lets me in. She has a very welcoming and warm personality, which of course makes me feel at ease. She has nice body, thick wide hipped. MILF / GILF level. We goto her room, make small talk and then make our exchange. I ask if she has a condom -- no. I tell her I'll be back to get one. I grab the money but before I could leave she asks if me to leave it here to which I reply a nice fat "No". She pleads, saying "lets establish trust between each other". LOL, hell to the no. Finally she relents and I head out. I stop by the convenience store and then head back.

    Back at the place, before we get started she tells to give her a minutes because a friend of hers is coming over to drop off something. So I wait. She had no problem let me feel her up so that's what I did. I get hard and after 5 minutes go by I'm starting to get worried. She says her friend is taking long than usual but she shouldn't be much longer -- my patience is beginning to wane a bit but I press on, continuing to touch her as much as I can. Finally the friend comes (about 10-12 minutes later) and I end up grabbing the thing from the friend -- 5 small vials of a white powder. Crack / cocaine I'm assuming? I bring it to her, and after another few minutes of her doing a bunch of random shit (I'm going to get more soda, I'm going to go to the bathroom, etc.) finally we start. Since I'm up, I don't even get head, just straight to pounding.

    The experience was decent -- we did doggy and mish. I guess due to age, she doesn't seem to like moving around too much. In doggy it felt like she was running away as I was trying to get a good rhythm. Also, during mish she literally pulls out her crack pipe, loads it up and smokes it! She doesn't do it for long and despite it all I do eventually get a rhythm going and finish powerfully. I start to get my clothes on and she says "I need you to take me to the store real quick". Since I don't do that, I politely make up an excuse -- No sorry, I have to goto work. She seems to ignore that though and continues getting dressed, saying "its literally just a few blocks up". It doesn't seem to register to her that I'm not going to do it, so I just start to leave and head out.

    Its rather unfortunate, because she has a very cool personality. Very sexual in the way she addresses you, almost like she enjoys what she does. Cool, easy-going. But this whole thing soured my desire for any future returns. Any potential mongers may have a smoother time, but this is one and done 4 me.

  8. #5744

    If you had a time machine

    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel2G  [View Original Post]
    She is gorgeous! Who is she? Any contact info?
    Her info was all over this board in 2018-19.

    She's out though, for good.

  9. #5743

    Yup, that's the classic from the same shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing this is from the same shoot.
    I think she put that one up on one of her IG accounts back in 2018-2019.

    It was a hot muggy day in September '18.

    It's funny that's actually the re-take bc somehow the first one we lost and we were walking back and couldn't find it so we went back to that same spot and she stripped down again.

    I guess it turned out fine haha.

  10. #5742
    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing this is from the same shoot.
    She is gorgeous! Who is she? Any contact info?

  11. #5741

    Starr

    Quote Originally Posted by JjMegaMan90  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on her? I'm thinking about going to see her.
    Starr is a lot of fun. BBBJ CIM on point. Working out of a hotel room. She's a no b. S. Pro.

  12. #5740

    One Exception

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStig860  [View Original Post]
    I agree, over the years I have collected a handful. I like following (OF type or SC) women I have seen.
    I usually don't pay for content. There was an old backpage post many moons ago. She was in the KOP section, in a high rise apartment complex. Went by the name of Christine (I think). Anyway, I stumbled across her OF and hadda subscribe. Not sure if anyone else had the pleasure of meeting her, but this was an offer I couldn't refuse.

    Stay safe,

    Fred.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CDEBDBFA-1504-474F-AE99-F9D491CD62E0.jpg‎  

  13. #5739
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    I think I'd pay for content if there is a super hot escort that travels a lot and has an OF account that is relatively cheap. Sadly I have yet to meet someone that fits the bill.

    Theres even serveral OF content creators that I would subscribe to if they did meet ups.

    I think it makes a big difference if you can actually meet and have fun with them
    I agree, over the years I have collected a handful. I like following (OF type or SC) women I have seen.

  14. #5738

    Paying for content

    I think I'd pay for content if there is a super hot escort that travels a lot and has an OF account that is relatively cheap. Sadly I have yet to meet someone that fits the bill.

    There’s even serveral OF content creators that I would subscribe to if they did meet ups.

    I think it makes a big difference if you can actually meet and have fun with them

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayke00  [View Original Post]
    I agree.

    But I think we all forget that at one point we were naive newbies also and could not figure out how to find what we wanted for free.

    PT Barnum said there's a sucker born every minute.

    There's no rule that says you have to make money by providing actual value to informed consumers.

    One can make a pretty good living finding the newbies and marketing to them as well.

  15. #5737
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    I cannot for the life of me understand why any self respecting monger would buy content. The internet is FULL of free content. There's nothing I can't get for free. Makes almost no sense at all.
    I agree.

    But I think we all forget that at one point we were naive newbies also and could not figure out how to find what we wanted for free.

    PT Barnum said there's a sucker born every minute.

    There's no rule that says you have to make money by providing actual value to informed consumers.

    One can make a pretty good living finding the newbies and marketing to them as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape