Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 110 of 736 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 160 210 610 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 11028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9393
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    Picked up April tonight on the corner of mass ave and rusfield I'm guessing age 40 quite a pretty lady I've never seen before. At the spot she takes her coat off shows me her awesome boobs c's maybe d.

    Didn't mind me sucking on them a bit but don't think she liked it. She said she was a sex fiend and she really needed to have sex but just had her suck the balls and cock. She is quite incoherent so if you pick her up (be careful) she says random things and can't keep her sentences together. She even told me to shut the f' up I just gave you a blow job don't turn the music back down blasting the radio on the way out, when I was just trying to keep it down. At the gas station it took her forever to get out but I quickly put all the windows down to get her cold and Out!

    Not a terrible experience, if she was a little more coherent I would of had a better time. Damage 40 bucks.
    Was she a BSW wearing leggings or spandex?. She loves showing her ass off.

  2. #9392

    Krystyna

    Does anyone know Krystyna?

  3. #9391

    Do what you want

    Picked up Ash. Something 35 going on 36 WSW off Mass. CIP 4.

    She said do what you want. I did. Filled her up.

  4. #9390

    April

    Picked up April tonight on the corner of mass ave and rusfield I'm guessing age 40 quite a pretty lady I've never seen before. At the spot she takes her coat off shows me her awesome boobs c's maybe d.

    Didn't mind me sucking on them a bit but don't think she liked it. She said she was a sex fiend and she really needed to have sex but just had her suck the balls and cock. She is quite incoherent so if you pick her up (be careful) she says random things and can't keep her sentences together. She even told me to shut the f' up I just gave you a blow job don't turn the music back down blasting the radio on the way out, when I was just trying to keep it down. At the gas station it took her forever to get out but I quickly put all the windows down to get her cold and Out!

    Not a terrible experience, if she was a little more coherent I would of had a better time. Damage 40 bucks.

  5. #9389
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyVictor  [View Original Post]
    I have picked up Sunny quite a few times in the past most recently but her teeth are really scratchy and kind of rough so may not repeat until she has them fixed or adjusted.
    Ouch. The worst part of having sharp teeth is to have a penis out of commission for a week. With all the public services out there, she could have them fixed, pulled out and replaced with dentures.

  6. #9388
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    The last time a SW gave me digits was when Boston was putting them in hotels during Kim Janey's term. SW gave me the number to a motel in Brighton, tells me to call and ask for room #ABC. She said that her counselor calls all the time and it's the best way. I called and the front desk asked me questions and reason I'm calling. Normally, any front desk would transfer you to the room. But, obviously, she gave her number to multiple people and the front desk started catching on. Needless to say, I hung up and never called again. Luckily, I called from my GV number as the motel was calling me back, asking me to call them and explain why I'm calling this person and for what purpose. Never again!
    I read and learn many things from other mongers, one of many things I've learned from mattis is keep it on the street.

    My female friend at the squire revere told me (see all these girls) every single one of them got stories. s.w are the same.

  7. #9387
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    She said she would call me from a neighbor's land line phone that she uses to call her other friends and family but nothing yet.
    The last time a SW gave me digits was when Boston was putting them in hotels during Kim Janey's term. SW gave me the number to a motel in Brighton, tells me to call and ask for room #ABC. She said that her counselor calls all the time and it's the best way. I called and the front desk asked me questions and reason I'm calling. Normally, any front desk would transfer you to the room. But, obviously, she gave her number to multiple people and the front desk started catching on. Needless to say, I hung up and never called again. Luckily, I called from my GV number as the motel was calling me back, asking me to call them and explain why I'm calling this person and for what purpose. Never again!

  8. #9386

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by Dinker85  [View Original Post]
    Any digits?
    She said she would call me from a neighbor's land line phone that she uses to call her other friends and family but nothing yet.

  9. #9385

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by MoreBJs  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else ever scoop her? Basic bbbjcimws, not greatest, not worst, but post deed pay of 25 (my usual take it or leave it pitch,) and she got the mission accomplished. Not the prettiest face, body thin, ass small and nice. Had digits, but I'm sure the phone won't work, they never do. Got her right on Mass ave one night this week at about 1 am. Low LE presence, even did the forbiddden talk thru the window, and oh no!! But of course no issue as LE nowhere. May repeat. At least I now know two who take 25 after deed, her and Sunny.
    I have picked up Sunny quite a few times in the past most recently but her teeth are really scratchy and kind of rough so may not repeat until she has them fixed or adjusted.

  10. #9384
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    Drove into nms tonight picked up a girl I had seen once before (short lauren) she said do you want to come to my apartment in Quincy? I said Shure.
    Gave her the. 4 car date fee waited 20 min in that area for her to get her "stuff" than got to her apartment. sat down talked she mentioned something about
    a list of mongers vehicles somewhere near bmc that girls should watch out for, and that those security vehicles are there for the girl's safety that walk the streets.
    Any digits?

  11. #9383
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreBJs  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else ever scoop her? Basic bbbjcimws, not greatest, not worst, but post deed pay of 25 (my usual take it or leave it pitch,) and she got the mission accomplished. Not the prettiest face, body thin, ass small and nice. Had digits, but I'm sure the phone won't work, they never do. Got her right on Mass ave one night this week at about 1 am. Low LE presence, even did the forbiddden talk thru the window, and oh no!! But of course no issue as LE nowhere. May repeat. At least I now know two who take 25 after deed, her and Sunny.
    Repeats are really difficult to come by nowadays. Past few girls that I picked up were all new and never saw any of them again. When a high LEO presence was spoken about, I've tried to pick up the SWs that I know. But, hardly see them anymore. The last girl I picked up, never seen her before of all the days that I drive through. Yet, she said she was a regular walker there.

  12. #9382

    Tanya, WSW at nms, okay

    Anyone else ever scoop her? Basic bbbjcimws, not greatest, not worst, but post deed pay of 25 (my usual take it or leave it pitch,) and she got the mission accomplished. Not the prettiest face, body thin, ass small and nice. Had digits, but I'm sure the phone won't work, they never do. Got her right on Mass ave one night this week at about 1 am. Low LE presence, even did the forbiddden talk thru the window, and oh no!! But of course no issue as LE nowhere. May repeat. At least I now know two who take 25 after deed, her and Sunny.

  13. #9381

    Joana

    Found Joana early morning, brown boots with a white throw-type of jacket with a hood. Older, maybe 50's. Puerto Rican mix. Skinny. Nice woman. BBFSCIP. No drama, mature and extremely flexible. It was the wildest time I've ever had. She's a one-two client woman and done.

  14. #9380
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  15. #9379

    Kendra

    For a cold day, there was quite a few outside. I spotted Kendra. Very pretty blonde / mix, WSW, white jacket. Clean. At first, I figured she'll be expensive. Nice girl, spunky. From Somerville. Original proposal was everything covered. Agreed to BBFS finish outside. A bit more than usual. But, it was worth it for me to have someone pretty, clean and coherent. Very nice body. She'll be perfect for an incall. First time seeing her, cute personality. The others, I don't recognize.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape