Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 111 of 736 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 161 211 611 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 11028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9378
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    No not blonde she is brunette. About the security vehicles I'm relaying what she said.

    She told me in the apartment that she had a printout sheet of aggressive guys cars.

    I guess girls go report it and they put it on this list.
    Let's just hope it's not a sheet of paper with our license plates.

  2. #9377
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Is this Lauren, short, blonde, curly hair, makeup? Now, this is the first about the security vehicles.

    Protecting the women? LOL. Please. The vigilantes of NMS? They're paid to keep SWs and goons from the private properties within the area. Those idiots can't protect themselves, especially the want to-be in front of Suffolk. I've heard from the girls on the "look out" cars and people. One SW I picked up was walking fast and away from a car and quickly jumped in my car. I asked what happened and she told me that she was avoiding that car because he's known to assault the women.

    It's the wild west at NMS and the people that pay for it is us Mongers. That's the reason some girls rob us as they got robbed themselves. Or, carry weapons on them because they got assaulted. Depending who we pick up, we can get the ass end of it. That's the reason why I try to pick up women that I know. It's becoming harder as I rarely see them again.
    No not blonde she is brunette. About the security vehicles I'm relaying what she said.

    She told me in the apartment that she had a printout sheet of aggressive guys cars.

    I guess girls go report it and they put it on this list.

  3. #9376
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    Drove into nms tonight picked up a girl I had seen once before (short lauren) she said do you want to come to my apartment in Quincy? I said Shure.
    Gave her the. 4 car date fee waited 20 min in that area for her to get her "stuff" than got to her apartment. sat down talked she mentioned something about
    a list of mongers vehicles somewhere near bmc that girls should watch out for, and that those security vehicles are there for the girl's safety that walk the streets.
    Is this Lauren, short, blonde, curly hair, makeup? Now, this is the first about the security vehicles.

    Protecting the women? LOL. Please. The vigilantes of NMS? They're paid to keep SWs and goons from the private properties within the area. Those idiots can't protect themselves, especially the want to-be in front of Suffolk. I've heard from the girls on the "look out" cars and people. One SW I picked up was walking fast and away from a car and quickly jumped in my car. I asked what happened and she told me that she was avoiding that car because he's known to assault the women.

    It's the wild west at NMS and the people that pay for it is us Mongers. That's the reason some girls rob us as they got robbed themselves. Or, carry weapons on them because they got assaulted. Depending who we pick up, we can get the ass end of it. That's the reason why I try to pick up women that I know. It's becoming harder as I rarely see them again.

  4. #9375

    Nms 2 am

    Drove into nms tonight picked up a girl I had seen once before (short lauren) she said do you want to come to my apartment in Quincy? I said Shure.
    Gave her the. 4 car date fee waited 20 min in that area for her to get her "stuff" than got to her apartment. sat down talked she mentioned something about
    a list of mongers vehicles somewhere near bmc that girls should watch out for, and that those security vehicles are there for the girl's safety that walk the streets.

  5. #9374
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    Is that Christina the former bartender at TGI Fridays in Braintree, or Christina the SW from Brockton? Both are from Quincy, both tall and thin.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    I thought I answered this. But, it never posted. I don't know her job. But, her photo was posted by CornPop in ad # 9367. I haven't seen her since that last meeting.

  6. #9373

    Brittany

    Ran across Brittany on Pierson a few days ago when in the area for work. She approached and asked if I was looking for a date, but I sadly didn't have the time. Reddish hair, cute, haven't seen her since. Any intelligence?

  7. #9372
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    I picked up a tall WSW, Christina. A bit high to start and countered with a reasonable rate. BBFS, no CIP. Was into it. But, a bit high strung. But, nice. She was from Quincy. Got her McDonald's and said goodbye.
    Is that Christina the former bartender at TGI Fridays in Braintree, or Christina the SW from Brockton? Both are from Quincy, both tall and thin.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  8. #9371

    Ms Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolKid96  [View Original Post]
    there was a cute girl named Ashley that I saw on Pierson St.
    I've spent a minute or two with her, she's got skills. When I met her it was still early fall and was wearing yoga pants. Too bad you didn't have the time.

  9. #9370
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepThroat70  [View Original Post]
    Went out after the pats game to see if I could share some Yule log. But no much in the area. Maybe too cold. One tall WSW dancing in the street. I see they took out the bus stop at target grass knoll. That was my favorite spot this summer.

    Tis the season.
    I went out a little after the Patriots disastrous loss, and it was slim, but there was a cute girl named Ashley that I saw on Pierson St.

    I talked to her a little bit, but didn't have time to hook up with her. Regardless, she said she's out in that area from noon til midnight.

    She has long hair, dark coat, and a hat with a pom pom, but no hood or hoodie. Seemed to still be really nice, and not beaten up by the streets yet. Wish I'd had more time.

  10. #9369

    Sunday

    Quote Originally Posted by Monte3  [View Original Post]
    Was able to find a little gem out this morning. Light skinned girl can't remember her name, she needed no instruction, in fact she sucked cock so well, I'd even say she was an early patent holder🤣. Damage was more than planned, however in the sprint of the Season I felt inclined.
    Went out after the pats game to see if I could share some Yule log. But no much in the area. Maybe too cold. One tall WSW dancing in the street. I see they took out the bus stop at target grass knoll. That was my favorite spot this summer.

    Tis the season.

  11. #9368

    Back After Hiatus

    Since summer, have picked up twice, with early am today being second, and early November being first. Took a break from NMS for a while, mid June to November. Anyway, several were out about 1 am, but chose WSW, Sunny, about 45 ish, no drama, took 25 post-deed for nice bbbjcimws. Got digits. Hopefully she will still have this phone in about a week or so when I need relief again. Nice slow wet head, just like I like it. No roaming. She was cold.

  12. #9367
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte3  [View Original Post]
    Was able to find a little gem out this morning. Light skinned girl can't remember her name, she needed no instruction, in fact she sucked cock so well, I'd even say she was an early patent holder🤣. Damage was more than planned, however in the sprint of the Season I felt inclined.
    You may have been her first client and also, her last if you made her day. Nice work.

  13. #9366

    NMS Stroll

    Was able to find a little gem out this morning. Light skinned girl can't remember her name, she needed no instruction, in fact she sucked cock so well, I'd even say she was an early patent holder🤣. Damage was more than planned, however in the sprint of the Season I felt inclined.

  14. #9365
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepThroat70  [View Original Post]
    Coming home from a Christmas party at the park plaza, feeling in the mood but decided to head home.

    What should appear driving down old colony was a WSW walking through the snow. She walked with a limp and hiccup in her step. Pulled over by the speed way to offer her a ride. She asked if I could get her cigarettes but told her not to smoke in my truck. She was bundled up with hat, scarf and hoodie. She got in my truck and thank me for picking her up. She asked if I had a place to stay. Told her no but would drive her to her next stop. She took off some layers and put her backpack in the back. She hand a cute body. She warmed up from the heater. We chatted. She was rough around the edges from a hard life but still girl next door cute. Then the smell from her wet sneakers filled the area from the wetness drying from the heat. She apologized but boy did it stink. We found a spot then got in the back. She removed her socks and pants. Told her to put them in the front. Asked if she had dry socks but she said no. As we talked she massaged my thighs and balls. She said she had a disability that made her limp. One leg was shorter than the other. I removed her top. She wasn't wearing a bra her breasts were flat. She removed her panties I did a good FIV as she went down on me. Pretty good oral action sucking and even went downstairs to the balls and rim me. I asked her to.

    Hop on but she said she had a bad hip problem that needed a replacement. She said mish worked best. She laid flat and didn't lift her legs but spreading enough to get inside. She wasn't trimmed but wasn't a quite full Bush. We plowed away. She moaned and grabbed my hips to plunge in deeper. I eventually pulled out to let a rope go which she tried to catch in her mouth. We cleaned up and she got dressed. She then went outside to smoke a cigarette and go pee. She said she always has to pee after sex.

    We drove to south station said she was going to get a bite to eat and hopefully sleep on a bench. I left bad so gave her $55. She appreciated it and gave me a hug and kiss good bye.
    Did you get her name? The only SW I know that has a limp is Jackie. Raspy voice, curly hair and sometimes an odor to die for.

  15. #9364

    Scoop on a snowy night

    Coming home from a Christmas party at the park plaza, feeling in the mood but decided to head home.

    What should appear driving down old colony was a WSW walking through the snow. She walked with a limp and hiccup in her step. Pulled over by the speed way to offer her a ride. She asked if I could get her cigarettes but told her not to smoke in my truck. She was bundled up with hat, scarf and hoodie. She got in my truck and thank me for picking her up. She asked if I had a place to stay. Told her no but would drive her to her next stop. She took off some layers and put her backpack in the back. She hand a cute body. She warmed up from the heater. We chatted. She was rough around the edges from a hard life but still girl next door cute. Then the smell from her wet sneakers filled the area from the wetness drying from the heat. She apologized but boy did it stink. We found a spot then got in the back. She removed her socks and pants. Told her to put them in the front. Asked if she had dry socks but she said no. As we talked she massaged my thighs and balls. She said she had a disability that made her limp. One leg was shorter than the other. I removed her top. She wasn't wearing a bra her breasts were flat. She removed her panties I did a good FIV as she went down on me. Pretty good oral action sucking and even went downstairs to the balls and rim me. I asked her to.

    Hop on but she said she had a bad hip problem that needed a replacement. She said mish worked best. She laid flat and didn't lift her legs but spreading enough to get inside. She wasn't trimmed but wasn't a quite full Bush. We plowed away. She moaned and grabbed my hips to plunge in deeper. I eventually pulled out to let a rope go which she tried to catch in her mouth. We cleaned up and she got dressed. She then went outside to smoke a cigarette and go pee. She said she always has to pee after sex.

    We drove to south station said she was going to get a bite to eat and hopefully sleep on a bench. I left bad so gave her $55. She appreciated it and gave me a hug and kiss good bye.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape