Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 638 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 138 538 588 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 688 738 1138 1638 ... LastLast
Results 9,556 to 9,570 of 37368
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27813
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]
    TGTBT. Deposits always make me skeptical. She's a little too descriptive about what she's into and what she's not into. Seems like most ladies are more discreet. I wouldn't go near this one with a rented dick, but I'm the cautious type.
    Definitely a no here too. Bitcoin? That's a pass. Anybody who's accepting that for payment is sketchy in my book. Opinion stay far far away.

  2. #27812
    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]
    TGTBT. Deposits always make me skeptical. She's a little too descriptive about what she's into and what she's not into. Seems like most ladies are more discreet. I wouldn't go near this one with a rented dick, but I'm the cautious type.
    Google image search would have answered all your questions. 100% fake!

  3. #27811

    Ashley Blakk

    Quote Originally Posted by PopR  [View Original Post]
    Forgot to post a link. https://ashleyblakk2.com/.
    TGTBT. Deposits always make me skeptical. She's a little too descriptive about what she's into and what she's not into. Seems like most ladies are more discreet. I wouldn't go near this one with a rented dick, but I'm the cautious type.

  4. #27810
    Quote Originally Posted by PopR  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever seen her? She is on snap only but has a website very responsive to snap. But seems to goo to be true. Posted in Petersburg on Dec 23. Seems very fishy but has a review section.
    Forgot to post a link. https://ashleyblakk2.com/.

  5. #27809

    Ashley Black

    Has anyone ever seen her? She is on snap only but has a website very responsive to snap. But seems to goo to be true. Posted in Petersburg on Dec 23. Seems very fishy but has a review section.

  6. #27808
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    Did the video verification on snap chat. Looked like the pictures so I went ahead and set it up.

    Same place Sally stays in Chester.

    Got there she told me room, went up and she opened the door and damn. She looks better than the pictures.

    Skinny, sexy body, with a pretty face.

    Had a great attitude, couldn't see any presence of a monkey. No odors in the room.

    Said she's from Ohio, just down here staying with family getting away for a little while.

    Get it while you can guys. She's real and sexy, don't let the video call scare you away.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...tness/52598654
    No disrespect intended at all, but what's the purpose of video verification? Just asking.

  7. #27807

    Update on precious

    Did the video verification on snap chat. Looked like the pictures so I went ahead and set it up.

    Same place Sally stays in Chester.

    Got there she told me room, went up and she opened the door and damn. She looks better than the pictures.

    Skinny, sexy body, with a pretty face.

    Had a great attitude, couldn't see any presence of a monkey. No odors in the room.

    Said she's from Ohio, just down here staying with family getting away for a little while.

    Get it while you can guys. She's real and sexy, don't let the video call scare you away.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...tness/52598654

  8. #27806
    Quote Originally Posted by TopDawg68  [View Original Post]
    I dreamed about her on Christmas eve, probably the best gift I've gotten. Definitely repeating whenever I can. The reviews were spot on and I can vouch for them.
    What was the damage?

  9. #27805
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    Says she is in Chester and does BBBJ.

    Anyone seen her? She real? Look like pictures?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...tness/52598654
    I have seen her twice now, she is real. She is a bit slimmer than her pictures. BBBJ is on the menu. She offered BBFS for no upcharge but I did not partake, not my cup of tea.

  10. #27804

    Yep. Page down

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg254  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/chelsealuvv

    Contacted her today. Strange her ad says she's still in Texas until tomorrow but she's claimed to be in town already and was adamant on deposit. Be careful, could be nothin, could be a deposit scammer, I won't be messing with her though.
    Yeah. Page is down now. Probably was hacked by a scammer.

  11. #27803
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    Says she is in Chester and does BBBJ.

    Anyone seen her? She real? Look like pictures?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...tness/52598654
    "Video verification required" sounds like a red flag.

  12. #27802

    Anyone sampled?

    Says she is in Chester and does BBBJ.

    Anyone seen her? She real? Look like pictures?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...tness/52598654

  13. #27801

    Sadie Sleigh

    Anyone experience Sadie? She posts on tryst and p411. Evidentlyy requires a meeting prior to an appt for screening purposes. I'd just like to know if she's legit before meeting her in public. Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sadie-sleigh

  14. #27800

    Seen her as well

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird77  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/665857617578

    There are a few old reliables still around. I've enjoyed this lady a few times. Lynn is still around as well and it's hard to beat her customer service. Then you have Tiffany on JD with the long black hair. So it's thin but a few long timers around still. I'm still trying to see Smoke again but she's still out the game.
    I saw her during my dry spell she is a nice woman however, she is only about one pop I usually like MSOG if possible. She is a little bigger than I would like but overall a nice clean woman with no monkey on her back just not my type.

  15. #27799
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with the eros Girls that are in Richmond? Specifically the ones advertising with the last for of the number 6096. I'm wondering if it is worth it.
    Now depends what you mean by worth it. They are usually very pretty with great bodies. Some man made some natural. Few do GFE but your gunna pay top $$. Those will probably have a handler who sets up her dates but in my experience I have yet to have any issues with him or the girls. Some are mechanical and some are very passionate. Just got to pick one that you like the look of and go for it. I'm my opinion (I like them clean and beautiful) they are the only way to go right now. Be safe good luck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape