Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,586 to 9,600 of 37359
-
12-28-22 04:52 #27774Senior Member

Posts: 767Staxx
She is still posting ads though, did she change her number?
Originally Posted by Carolina67
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-22 23:54 #27773Senior Member

Posts: 123https://independent.com.listcrawler....mond/105792318
Originally Posted by IrideAss65
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-22 22:46 #27772Regular Member

Posts: 5If you like BBWs I'd suggest Caroline Costello. Had a dream about her a few months ago. Kinda embarrassing / funny. I caught a wicked cramp in my leg like 4-5 min into doggy. Like I collapsed on the bed in pain. After gathering myself and a few shared laughs, she massaged the cramp out, took the bag off, and gave me a 8. 5/10 BJ and swallowed every drop. She is nice, funny, and easy to talk to. Turned what could've been an embarrassing situation into a hot and steamy one.
Originally Posted by Hbn235
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/caroline-costello
-
12-27-22 19:14 #27771Senior Member

Posts: 368MILF Tina
Nope I been trying to get her too last communication was 12/7 nothing since I hope she's ok.
Originally Posted by IrideAss65
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-22 19:03 #27770Senior Member

Posts: 124LuLu
Wondering if anyone seen this one? I hit her up last night and she told me she was by the airport. Said park around back. Told me to hit her up when I got there so she could let me in the side door. I got spooked and didn't go thinking it was a sting.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/105772218
-
12-27-22 17:56 #27769Senior Member

Posts: 147BBJCIM suggestions / Recommendations
Anyone has any suggestions / recommendations who has the best bbjcim dreams out here?
-
12-27-22 17:54 #27768Senior Member

Posts: 104Many thanks
Appreciate it champ. Was the ass fat though? Might plug my nose up and roll those dice LOL.
Originally Posted by ItsAllGreat570
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-22 16:06 #27767Senior Member

Posts: 52Twillo
You if you're just using google this will do https://freecarrierlookup.com/.
Originally Posted by Grafenberg
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-22 13:43 #27766Senior Member

Posts: 140I've been in contact with her on a regular but I'm skeptical as hell, intrigued but ummm.
Originally Posted by FatherGlucose
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-22 13:23 #27765Senior Member

Posts: 76I don't have any info on the fake one but the real one smelled horrible. Had a dream with her last year and it was in a sketchy hotel where you pull up and people are peaking through windows. The room smelled and she smelled. I settled for CBJ and left. Was a good performance but will not repeat.
Originally Posted by KyLoren1
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-22 11:13 #27764Senior Member

Posts: 339MILF Tina
Has anybody seen or talk to MILF Tina lately? She was staying on Hall St. Earlier this month. I can't seem to get a hold of her.
-
12-27-22 11:08 #27763Senior Member

Posts: 339Do you have a link for her?
Do you have a link for her?
Originally Posted by TopDawg68
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-22 11:03 #27762Senior Member

Posts: 300Crazy math
The gift card offer even sounds crazy. She'll accept 2/1 gift card amt vs cash.
Originally Posted by ChevyBw
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-22 09:01 #27761Senior Member

Posts: 581Lola and?
I've seen them both before but long ago. The first one used to be in Petersburg on Crater Road but I forgot her name she is now on Midlo. She has always been hard to contact but worth the effort. The second one is Lola. Known as the head doctor a few years ago. She may changed her name by now and her weight goes up and down. I think she only does a few dates and then goes silent for the day so maybe if you keep trying you'll get some response.
Originally Posted by Hbn235
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-22 08:16 #27760Senior Member

Posts: 123Mamacita
I dreamed about her on Christmas eve, probably the best gift I've gotten. Definitely repeating whenever I can. The reviews were spot on and I can vouch for them.












Reply With Quote





