Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 639 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 139 539 589 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 689 739 1139 1639 ... LastLast
Results 9,571 to 9,585 of 37359
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27789

    Xxx-6096

    Anyone have any experience with the eros Girls that are in Richmond? Specifically the ones advertising with the last for of the number 6096. I'm wondering if it is worth it.

  2. #27788

    Jade.

    Quote Originally Posted by SkidMarks  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last night at a motel on Richmond side of Midlo. Pics are accurate. Around 4' 10". Head game was very impressive. Said she only does doggy but I finished off in mish. Said she was from NOVA and would be down here for awhile.
    Is this the same girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/553868932315

    She wants a deposit, but I’m not doing that for a random. Anyone else know her?

  3. #27787

    Chelsea the snow bunny

    https://tryst.link/escort/chelsealuvv

    Contacted her today. Strange her ad says she's still in Texas until tomorrow but she's claimed to be in town already and was adamant on deposit. Be careful, could be nothin, could be a deposit scammer, I won't be messing with her though.

  4. #27786
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her a few years ago the first thing she asked was my age, I was mid 20s, she told me only met with men over 30, I guess that was code for expensive, I have read some reviews on the forum that she is indeed pricey, but nothing really helpful when it comes to her customer service, I ain't looking for GFE, just a good fun time, with great customer service, I am in my 30's now, skip or try?
    I've seen her before. Pics were accurate, she was decent lay, if not a bit mechancial, and she traveled with one of those little rat dogs. And she was 1-and-done.

    Overall, I'd do it again but I haven't rushed back.

    There's a pricey one just popped up again. I saw her about a year ago, and I'm thinking about doing that again. She was smoking hot, and great all around, but she was also a 1-and-doner.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jenna-696

  5. #27785

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her a few years ago the first thing she asked was my age, I was mid 20s, she told me only met with men over 30, I guess that was code for expensive, I have read some reviews on the forum that she is indeed pricey, but nothing really helpful when it comes to her customer service, I ain't looking for GFE, just a good fun time, with great customer service, I am in my 30's now, skip or try?
    I try to see Jasmine whenever she rolls through town. Great girl, definition of a pawg.

    I think she looks better IRL than in her pics, and the pics look good. Everything covered, which is fine by me, and she can seriously take a D. Head-game is decent, in my experience no DT on the menu. But let's be honest, if you're seeing her, you're going to want to finish yourself off clapping those cheeks.

    Also, her rates are in the Eros girl range, though worth it in my opinion.

  6. #27784

    Jazzy

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her a few years ago the first thing she asked was my age, I was mid 20s, she told me only met with men over 30, I guess that was code for expensive, I have read some reviews on the forum that she is indeed pricey, but nothing really helpful when it comes to her customer service, I ain't looking for GFE, just a good fun time, with great customer service, I am in my 30's now, skip or try?
    Real and exactly like her pics. Beautiful skin and face. As far as service I felt it was a bit GPS. I mean she did the job but for the price and not being GFE (by GFE I DO NOT mean BBFS) it just felt like she was giving you the pleasure of being in her company.

  7. #27783
    Quote Originally Posted by KyLoren1  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate it champ. Was the ass fat though? Might plug my nose up and roll those dice LOL.
    The CBJ was nice and she was a little bigger than pics, but yes, ass was phat.

  8. #27782
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by FatherGlucose  [View Original Post]
    The gift card offer even sounds crazy. She'll accept 2/1 gift card amt vs cash.
    It's a scam I've never had one legit provider take gift cards. Never. Guarantee as soon as you purchase she wants the numbers and then poof gone. No upfront cash and no gift cards. Don't let your little head lead you. If it seems sketchy it is. Be safe.

  9. #27781
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    She is still posting ads though, did she change her number?
    Number is still the same.

  10. #27780
    Senior Member


    Posts: 103

    Saw her a couple years ago

    She is definitely real and from CA. Visits Richmond quite often and always stays at the same place. I don't think you can go wrong, but she does talk a lot. You have to keep things moving. If you do that you'll be fine.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her a few years ago the first thing she asked was my age, I was mid 20s, she told me only met with men over 30, I guess that was code for expensive, I have read some reviews on the forum that she is indeed pricey, but nothing really helpful when it comes to her customer service, I ain't looking for GFE, just a good fun time, with great customer service, I am in my 30's now, skip or try?

  11. #27779
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    Nope I been trying to get her too last communication was 12/7 nothing since I hope she's ok.
    Yes I hope she's OK too. She vanished for a while once before. Maybe she's just done the same thing.

  12. #27778

    Thanks

    Thanks I appreciate it. Do you mind me asking what was the damage?

  13. #27777

    Mistake

    Quote Originally Posted by Choose71  [View Original Post]
    She looks very nice and rates are reasonable.

    https://tryst.link/escort/affordablecp
    I made the mistake just no fun. There are much better options out there.

  14. #27776
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Choose71  [View Original Post]
    She looks very nice and rates are reasonable.

    https://tryst.link/escort/affordablecp
    She has always been very nice to me. She has a safe place and makes you feel really comfortable. She works hard to make sure you leave fully satisfied. She has always been clean and smelled nice when I have visited.

  15. #27775

    Would you recommend?

    I contacted her a few years ago the first thing she asked was my age, I was mid 20s, she told me only met with men over 30, I guess that was code for expensive, I have read some reviews on the forum that she is indeed pricey, but nothing really helpful when it comes to her customer service, I ain't looking for GFE, just a good fun time, with great customer service, I am in my 30's now, skip or try?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1AF90494-6359-483C-979F-F2361EB71EFB.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape