Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 4897
-
10-22-22 14:53 #2902Senior Member

Posts: 34Chie the thief!
So Chie, on Route 40 in Bear, claims on her ad that she sells pics and content so I tossed her 20 for a few pics and got jack shit in return. Too bad, because I thought about going to see her, but I wouldn't give her another fuckin cent now. Glad I only lost 20 and not a regular donation though.
https://delaware.skipthegames.com/fe...-/123107024741
-
10-22-22 05:45 #2901Regular Member

Posts: 1Seaford
I seen her a few months back. Wasn't bad. She played a decent flute. And the ; wasn't too bad. Only bad part was, she stayed at a crack house which I didn't feel too comfortable with. So did car date. Damage was 60.
Originally Posted by Mpduration
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-22 23:39 #2900Senior Member

Posts: 34Chie
Anyone seen Chie off Route 40? Just wondering if that ass is a nice as it looks? I did a search for her name and # but nothing.
https://delaware.skipthegames.com/fe...-/123107024741
-
10-21-22 23:01 #2899Senior Member

Posts: 811Has anyone seen her (Seaford, Del) ?
-
10-19-22 12:43 #2898Senior Member

Posts: 395Liz or lizzy was her old name. Lots of bad reports on her.
Originally Posted by RBrooksc
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-22 06:06 #2897Senior Member

Posts: 34Little Klepto
She's a fun date, but I wouldn't recommend having her over for an outcall. She's got some sticky fingers! And that was after I already gave her some shit that she wanted, then she decided to steal shit out of my kitchen! Like damn chick, if she really needed silverware I prob would of just given her some. She didn't need to loot my kitchen! Haha little Klepto.
Originally Posted by PinHead11
[View Original Post]
https://delaware.skipthegames.com/fe...y/938224198835
-
10-17-22 11:41 #2896Senior Member

Posts: 160Here is what I get them I looked up the number
https://www.kittyads.com/ad-2569036-Jucy+dripping+wet+cum+see+3025228312.
Originally Posted by Gator1970
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-22 11:25 #2895Senior Member

Posts: 344Avoid
I'm 99% sure it's the same girl that was posting on KA. She was living off fletchwood rd in winding brook. Was there for a ss BBBJ. Walked in she asked for donation. Told me to have a seat on the sofa. Then this dude comes in from the kitchen with a weapon behind his back and kicked me out. Didn't see the weapon but wasn't going to gamble.
Originally Posted by RBrooksc
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-22 10:37 #2894Senior Member

Posts: 160Had anyone seen Amber?
I received a text out of the blue from her yesterday. I don't remember texting her and I don't have a history of her. Anyone ever dreamed about this girl?
-
10-15-22 06:45 #2893Senior Member

Posts: 395First date I hade with her was semi ok. Room was full of smoke and smelled of weed. Over all a ok date but I said I would not repeat. Got desperate one night and text a bunch if girls. She was the only one to answer. Went to see her. I was so disgusting I left a few minutes into the date. She had a pot belly legs were full hair her pussy had a matted down Bush. Personally I would never ever recommend her after that second night.
Originally Posted by Dice201
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-22 21:56 #2892Senior Member

Posts: 51Freddie?
Anyone ever get with Freddie?
https://newark-de.skipthegames.com/f...a/567999936407
-
10-14-22 16:43 #2891Senior Member

Posts: 395I have done ss that lasted well over hh for 80.
Originally Posted by PinHead11
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-22 16:31 #2890Senior Member

Posts: 225Wow, well thanks for all the replies about her. I never was part of the whft club. Billy says prices are negotiable then I will try to see her.
Originally Posted by Graham111
[View Original Post]
Thanks everyone.
-
10-14-22 16:19 #2889Senior Member

Posts: 404Yes, really nice face, good attitude and a nice body. Filled her up many times.
Originally Posted by Graham111
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-22 05:50 #2888Senior Member

Posts: 441WHFT Alumni
Here's where one went! Waz she Alice?
Originally Posted by BillyBadass12
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




