Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 801 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 301 701 751 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 851 901 1301 1801 ... LastLast
Results 12,001 to 12,015 of 41267
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29267

    Don't See This One

    Gents, don't see this girl. She will set you up and rob you. See my report in the "Stay Away" section!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...g/626526362794

  2. #29266
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan1978  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Well her sister is in the biz and apparently they look alike.
    Got the link for her sister?

  3. #29265
    Quote Originally Posted by VladVonK  [View Original Post]
    Shit I'd pay you for that list if it's decent.
    It might be possible to aggregate a list using a combination of Google forms and sheets. Categories like name, date of encounter, donation, details, and etc. etc., would basically mimic these paywall review sites, but be specific to the board.

    My main concern is that whoever owns the Google account may be open to exposure.

    The only other option I can think of is someone compiles the list manually through PM reviews and shares an image of the list.

  4. #29264
    Quote Originally Posted by RedTalon  [View Original Post]
    Because some of us don't partake heavily in the hobby anymore but do so through PM. It's become a dangerous area so the quality girls are rare. Plus, when s good girl is posted newbies like yourself tend to fuck it up. Does that clear up your confusion?
    Yeah I figured things had more so moved to pm. I'd love to be a part of that but I have nothing new to contribute unfortunately without taking one for the team which I am unwilling to do atm unless it's a sugar baby type thing. Pretty much all of my experience in the hobby has stemmed from reliable reviews from upstanding gentlemen such as you lot of mongers.

  5. #29263
    Quote Originally Posted by Getcha  [View Original Post]
    I have my own personal list I started and recommend everyone do the same. The issue with a collective list is some girls like Mandyx3 will be on the recommended and stay away sections of it. I stay away from girls with mixed reviews myself, but not everyone cares they've burned other hobbyists as long as they haven't burned them.

    There's also the matter of where do you store it online without compromising yourself, who will be the curators or arbiters of the list, and maintaining the integrity of the list from differing opinions.
    Shit I'd pay you for that list if it's decent.

  6. #29262
    Quote Originally Posted by Getcha  [View Original Post]
    I have my own personal list I started and recommend everyone do the same. The issue with a collective list is some girls like Mandyx3 will be on the recommended and stay away sections of it. I stay away from girls with mixed reviews myself, but not everyone cares they've burned other hobbyists as long as they haven't burned them.

    There's also the matter of where do you store it online without compromising yourself, who will be the curators or arbiters of the list, and maintaining the integrity of the list from differing opinions.
    Ghostdaddie's fishing guide was very useful, but not perfect, sadly this forums format is not good for Lists, probably the best we could do here is create a format that must be followed for reviews, it would be helpful if we could just get all members to post negative reviews in the appropriate section with pictures, not links to ads, the smart girls take down their ads, and of course there are name change issues. And I (this is weird) think only negative reviews, I've watched too many girls get alot of positive reviews, then melt down and have their performance go to hell, or they go Away in one of the manners.

    Shoot if we could just get well organized people who already have a list post a single user Blog with their NOGO's it would help immensely, because problem girls won't get lost in the mix as happens in the Escort section especially.

    QS.

  7. #29261
    Look up Terra. Plenty of reviews. Mixed results recently.

    Quote Originally Posted by TimCore  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/991587103796

    I have yet to come across this older blonde beauty. Has any of you gent seen her before and of you have what is on the menu?

  8. #29260

    Check the Do Not Do It Stay Away thread

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnysTruant  [View Original Post]
    Tried the search but couldn't find anything. I really love her look, her comms are terrible I've tried reaching out for 2 days and radio silence.

    https://tryst.link/escort/cute-kitty00
    Also, google search her number. Just don't do it.

  9. #29259
    Quote Originally Posted by TimCore  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/991587103796

    I have yet to come across this older blonde beauty. Has any of you gent seen her before and of you have what is on the menu?
    Yes. Well her sister is in the biz and apparently they look alike. The one I'm thinking of lives across from Walmart on 103rd with some handicapped old dude she cares for. Brings you into the massage room. Decent time for sure.

  10. #29258
    Tried the search but couldn't find anything. I really love her look, her comms are terrible I've tried reaching out for 2 days and radio silence.

    https://tryst.link/escort/cute-kitty00

  11. #29257

    Petit

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosallyv69  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know this one? Seems TGTBT or utr. Was chatting with her but something didn't feel right on the meet up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/240452031112
    She's been reviewed along with her girlfriend several times. Generally poor reviews. Check the Saint Augustine forum.

  12. #29256

    Petite

    Anybody know this one? Seems TGTBT or utr. Was chatting with her but something didn't feel right on the meet up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/240452031112

  13. #29255
    Quote Originally Posted by GoofyTerf  [View Original Post]
    Years ago, I specifically remember a scam warning which is why I have never bothered.
    Saw her several years ago. All was well. Pics very representative. Back then.

  14. #29254
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayenjael  [View Original Post]
    He frequents the AMP section, as I do also. A lot of AMP guys like myself don't cross into the escort or swan section of the hobby.
    Thank you.

    You hit the nail on the head.

    Trying to just see the other side and would like to see what is out there for the same-ish amount of L3 at a parlor.

  15. #29253

    Michelle Eros

    Quote Originally Posted by MilfManJax  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about pulling a trigger on this one anybody play with her yet she's been around a while and I can't seem to find many reviews. Three roses for an hour a little steep but a recent photo looks amazing that she sent me.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...les/560526.htm
    Years ago, I specifically remember a scam warning which is why I have never bothered.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape