Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 802 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 302 702 752 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 852 902 1302 1802 ... LastLast
Results 12,016 to 12,030 of 41257
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29242

    Opinion

    Hi all.

    Seeking opinion here on an easy, safe, and dependable first excursion in escorts.

    Right now I'm going between Andi, Laney, Star, or Whitney Ross.

    Trying to keep it at an hour, preferable 300 or less.

    I'm a young guy, so also hoping for a non rushed, multiple go in one session thing.

    Any thoughts? I've spoken to Andi before and timing hasn't worked out. I am leaning towards her currently.

    Want to pull the trigger for tomorrow.

    Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/star311

    https://tryst.link/escort/laney-banks904

    https://tryst.link/escort/whitney5813

  2. #29241
    Quote Originally Posted by Nlk222  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/515150220667

    Saw her a weeks ago after debating doing it for a while. She looks nothing like her pictures but actually is still pretty attractive. Had Newport's lit in the bathroom which kind of worried me. I only did a massage, she stripped naked and have a good massage but god damn she would not shut up. I think she's adderalled out. Probably won't repeat because of how annoying she was but massage and l1 was decent.
    Are you talking about this Whitney?

    Other than the fire hazard, how was the incall location?

    https://tryst.link/escort/whitney5813

  3. #29240

    2 Freaks waiting for you tonight


  4. #29239

    OF guy?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Was BBFS on the menu??
    There's not much talent here in Jax and the last of the good talent that's left, you literally ask if BBFS Is available on them all.

  5. #29238
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRule22  [View Original Post]
    All year long I've tried to have a dream with Shay and Merry Christmas to me yesterday finally got one LOL, initially hit her up for car fun, she gave me her location and I went to pick her up. Upon going into her hood off Moncrief, I was super sketch and uncomfortable to say the least, way too many eyes as I roll down the street and felt unwelcome. She got in with her little dog and off we went to some parking lot off Soutel, again very uncomfortable feeling for me, we got in the back, and before we started it was getting dark and so I asked if we can do an outcall instead at my place, she agreed. I don't usually do out calls but I had a good vibe for her. When got back to my place we laid back, and began the dream with a good BBBJ. When we got ready to do doggy, the view from her was freaking amazing, her ass was just a fantastic sight (pun intended LOL) however at the same time my nerves from earlier caught up to me and junior could not fully get to attention. It was pretty embarrassing. She was cool about it and just finish me offf with BBBJ. After the dream we cleaned up and drove her to her friends house instead of her home which wasn't far from where we attempted our car fun. Overall she's actually a very sweet person, she does aim please and enjoys doing this and definitely would repeat again, just hopefully next time things would be a little better from my side. As always stay safe!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/241017286609
    Was BBFS on the menu??

  6. #29237

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by MilfManJax  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about pulling a trigger on this one anybody play with her yet she's been around a while and I can't seem to find many reviews. Three roses for an hour a little steep but a recent photo looks amazing that she sent me.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...les/560526.htm
    I never met her, thought about it a few times. But I will say she's been on Eros and other places for at least 10-12 years, using the same pics, no change. I'm sure she's probably attractive, but she has not updated her pics over the years. And of course since I never pulled the trigger, I cannot vouch for her performance. Good luck!

  7. #29236
    Thank you for that I was l pretty drunk and on the wild side LOL.

  8. #29235

    Morning dream with Mariah

    Set up a qv with Mariah, little sluggish on the comms but set up a QV for a Franklin note. Incall was off north Phillips in a lovely establishment that had a shooting recently. Her pics are accurate, a tight little spinner with a few tattoos which is the type I look for. I know others would say she's too skinny, they never pay more than xx amount for a qv, blah blah blah, to each their own. No spider bites, open wounds, or bandaids, no smells, and a fairly friendly attitude. I went to sleep and in the dream she tried doing a CBJ but after a few strokes says "I'm not good at head" and moved onto missionary. Could move her body around and do a few different ways to thrust before changing up to the doggy where she actually rocked back and forth onto the little fella and pushed back to meet me. Finished in the bag then woke up and went on my way. I'm going to assume because she looks good she'll never go out of her way to be a head doctor. So if you're into skinny girls who are only a little more active than a dead fish then her looks might get you off. I may repeat if in a bind as she might warm up with time but not counting on it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...2/386398516675

  9. #29234

    Talent

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist  [View Original Post]
    Looking for some fun before the New Years! Has anyone been with her? Might TOFTT because these pics are amazing.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2928498
    Her phone number pulls up add everywhere.

    https://adultsearch.com/washington/s...scorts/2946718

    https://hot.com/us/in/indianapolis/e...36-1633/m-QVS8

  10. #29233

    New Talent

    Looking for some fun before the New Years! Has anyone been with her? Might TOFTT because these pics are amazing.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2928498

  11. #29232

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by MilfManJax  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about pulling a trigger on this one anybody play with her yet she's been around a while and I can't seem to find many reviews. Three roses for an hour a little steep but a recent photo looks amazing that she sent me.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...les/560526.htm
    I'm curious as well, so if you learn anything please let me know. I texted her one time a few years ago because her ad says TEXT ONLY. She replied with "call me", but I was in a meeting and couldn't, then lost interest when the texts started getting flighty / flaky.

  12. #29231

    Ms Jazzy

    So saw Ms Jazzy by the airport a couple of days ago. Nice chick but the body is a train wreck. Looks like she had weight loss surgery and has a ton of loose skin. Her ass is big but deflated so not that much fun to hit form the back. Good BBBJ and will BB if that is your thing. Might go back for a BBBJ but have her keep the clothes on LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/883061942112
    Last edited by The Riddle; 12-27-22 at 08:35. Reason: Spelling

  13. #29230

    EROS michelle model?

    Thinking about pulling a trigger on this one anybody play with her yet she's been around a while and I can't seem to find many reviews. Three roses for an hour a little steep but a recent photo looks amazing that she sent me.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...les/560526.htm

  14. #29229
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRule22  [View Original Post]
    All year long I've tried to have a dream with Shay and Merry Christmas to me yesterday finally got one LOL, initially hit her up for car fun, she gave me her location and I went to pick her up. Upon going into her hood off Moncrief, I was super sketch and uncomfortable to say the least, way too many eyes as I roll down the street and felt unwelcome. She got in with her little dog and off we went to some parking lot off Soutel, again very uncomfortable feeling for me, we got in the back, and before we started it was getting dark and so I asked if we can do an outcall instead at my place, she agreed. I don't usually do out calls but I had a good vibe for her. When got back to my place we laid back, and began the dream with a good BBBJ. When we got ready to do doggy, the view from her was freaking amazing, her ass was just a fantastic sight (pun intended LOL) however at the same time my nerves from earlier caught up to me and junior could not fully get to attention. It was pretty embarrassing. She was cool about it and just finish me offf with BBBJ. After the dream we cleaned up and drove her to her friends house instead of her home which wasn't far from where we attempted our car fun. Overall she's actually a very sweet person, she does aim please and enjoys doing this and definitely would repeat again, just hopefully next time things would be a little better from my side. As always stay safe!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/241017286609
    Thanks for the report bro. I'm definitely going to try her.

  15. #29228

    PAWG Shay

    All year long I've tried to have a dream with Shay and Merry Christmas to me yesterday finally got one LOL, initially hit her up for car fun, she gave me her location and I went to pick her up. Upon going into her hood off Moncrief, I was super sketch and uncomfortable to say the least, way too many eyes as I roll down the street and felt unwelcome. She got in with her little dog and off we went to some parking lot off Soutel, again very uncomfortable feeling for me, we got in the back, and before we started it was getting dark and so I asked if we can do an outcall instead at my place, she agreed. I don't usually do out calls but I had a good vibe for her. When got back to my place we laid back, and began the dream with a good BBBJ. When we got ready to do doggy, the view from her was freaking amazing, her ass was just a fantastic sight (pun intended LOL) however at the same time my nerves from earlier caught up to me and junior could not fully get to attention. It was pretty embarrassing. She was cool about it and just finish me offf with BBBJ. After the dream we cleaned up and drove her to her friends house instead of her home which wasn't far from where we attempted our car fun. Overall she's actually a very sweet person, she does aim please and enjoys doing this and definitely would repeat again, just hopefully next time things would be a little better from my side. As always stay safe!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/241017286609

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape