Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style

+ Add Report
Page 95 of 387 FirstFirst ... 45 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 145 195 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 5800
Renew at Renewal
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #4390
    Quote Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger  [View Original Post]
    It's rare for me to go back the following day with a provider. This is only the 3rd time I've ever done that. AppleBottom69 Was such a good fuck that I went back the next day and the other was SquirtingSimone. She was a MILF / Gilf that worked out of her home in Long Beach about 10 years ago. By far the sloppiest BBBJ and best face fuck I've ever had. Nobody even comes close. She would have to replace her sheets after our sessions, that's how sloppy and full of drool she would leave both the sheets and my cock. Too bad she's long gone.
    I remember Simone. She was indeed a sloppy ****. Still have a recording of myself giving her a facial and some dirty talk. She was indeed a nasty lady. I probably should have visited her more often.

  2. #4389
    Quote Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger  [View Original Post]
    It's rare for me to go back the following day with a provider. This is only the 3rd time I've ever done that. AppleBottom69 Was such a good fuck that I went back the next day and the other was SquirtingSimone. She was a MILF / Gilf that worked out of her home in Long Beach about 10 years ago. By far the sloppiest BBBJ and best face fuck I've ever had. Nobody even comes close. She would have to replace her sheets after our sessions, that's how sloppy and full of drool she would leave both the sheets and my cock. Too bad she's long gone.
    Did she already pass over?

  3. #4388

    2 x in 2 days

    Quote Originally Posted by KammyMike  [View Original Post]
    Lucky man, 2 x in 2 days. I saw the details and they offered duo. Wondering about that. Will be visiting Lani before she leave and try Mayumi after.
    It's rare for me to go back the following day with a provider. This is only the 3rd time I've ever done that. AppleBottom69 Was such a good fuck that I went back the next day and the other was SquirtingSimone. She was a MILF / Gilf that worked out of her home in Long Beach about 10 years ago. By far the sloppiest BBBJ and best face fuck I've ever had. Nobody even comes close. She would have to replace her sheets after our sessions, that's how sloppy and full of drool she would leave both the sheets and my cock. Too bad she's long gone.

  4. #4387

    Duo

    Quote Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger  [View Original Post]
    She's on HX. You will need to PM her there first.

    I went back today for another round with Lani and once again had a great time. I took a closer look and she does look a bit older than I remembered. Still really cute, just that her age is slightly showing around her eyes. 48-50 is my guess but that body on hers is really nice, better than many 20 something's out there. Her last day will be 1/20 in case anyone wants to take her for a spin.
    Lucky man, 2 x in 2 days. I saw the details and they offered duo. Wondering about that. Will be visiting Lani before she leave and try Mayumi after.

  5. #4386

    Mayumi / Lani

    Quote Originally Posted by GoKipper  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone share contact info?
    She's on HX. You will need to PM her there first.

    I went back today for another round with Lani and once again had a great time. I took a closer look and she does look a bit older than I remembered. Still really cute, just that her age is slightly showing around her eyes. 48-50 is my guess but that body on hers is really nice, better than many 20 something's out there. Her last day will be 1/20 in case anyone wants to take her for a spin.

  6. #4385

    Contact

    Can anyone share contact info?

    Quote Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger  [View Original Post]
    Yup. Great communication and great service and easy to schedule. Others have mentioned they don't like the Incall but I don't have any issues with it. I've had to do the walk of shame before but did not run into any neighbors or staff on this visit. I always carry a bag with me so as to give the impression that I'm delivering something which keeps me from feeling like I am being judged if someone crosses my path. One walk of shame was one too many so I just grab my bag and act like I belong there now. I'm going back tomorrow because I'm already wanting another round with Lani. She's a sweetheart. Instead of hopping right off after I unloaded inside of her, she just rested her head on my chest for a couple of minutes till I went limp and completely oozed out of her. GFE on point.

  7. #4384
    Quote Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger  [View Original Post]
    Yup. Great communication and great service and easy to schedule. Others have mentioned they don't like the Incall but I don't have any issues with it. I've had to do the walk of shame before but did not run into any neighbors or staff on this visit. I always carry a bag with me so as to give the impression that I'm delivering something which keeps me from feeling like I am being judged if someone crosses my path. One walk of shame was one too many so I just grab my bag and act like I belong there now. I'm going back tomorrow because I'm already wanting another round with Lani. She's a sweetheart. Instead of hopping right off after I unloaded inside of her, she just rested her head on my chest for a couple of minutes till I went limp and completely oozed out of her. GFE on point.
    Are they really Japanese? Look like Koreans imitating to be Japanese to me.

  8. #4383

    Lani

    Quote Originally Posted by Taws6  [View Original Post]
    I agree, I discovered them recently and I keep an eye out when they have a new gal in.

    Good communication, good service, like they advertise, they are "mature" so don't expect a young spinner, but for the rate, far better than many alternatives.

    Super easy to schedule.

    Nice gated complex.
    Yup. Great communication and great service and easy to schedule. Others have mentioned they don't like the Incall but I don't have any issues with it. I've had to do the walk of shame before but did not run into any neighbors or staff on this visit. I always carry a bag with me so as to give the impression that I'm delivering something which keeps me from feeling like I am being judged if someone crosses my path. One walk of shame was one too many so I just grab my bag and act like I belong there now. I'm going back tomorrow because I'm already wanting another round with Lani. She's a sweetheart. Instead of hopping right off after I unloaded inside of her, she just rested her head on my chest for a couple of minutes till I went limp and completely oozed out of her. GFE on point.

  9. #4382
    Senior Member


    Posts: 468

    They rotate girls

    Quote Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger  [View Original Post]
    I went to see Lina and fuck is she a bargain.
    I agree, I discovered them recently and I keep an eye out when they have a new gal in.

    Good communication, good service, like they advertise, they are "mature" so don't expect a young spinner, but for the rate, far better than many alternatives.

    Super easy to schedule.

    Nice gated complex.

  10. #4381

    Lina

    Quote Originally Posted by OCpyro  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Mayumi

    I was in the mood for some mature asian poon, and decided to try Mayumi's friend Lina. She was surprisingly good. Short and cute with a nice body. No English, but we had good chemistry. BBBJ, 69, BBFS. I would recommend to local the Asian MILF hunters on here.
    Thanks for the info bro. I went to see Lina and fuck is she a bargain. She's cute, small fat free body with smooth skin and a tiny waist. Not a word of English but we certainly had fun. I don't even dfk my SO like that, but she certainly enjoys it. She will be in town for around 3 more weeks before she goes back home. Highly recommended and will definitely repeat. Mayumi was there and was friendly before and after. Might give her a spin but got to see Lina once more before I do.

  11. #4380

    Mayumi / Lina

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Mayumi

    I was in the mood for some mature asian poon, and decided to try Mayumi's friend Lina. She was surprisingly good. Short and cute with a nice body. No English, but we had good chemistry. BBBJ, 69, BBFS. I would recommend to local the Asian MILF hunters on here.

  12. #4379

    Change of plans

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDog  [View Original Post]
    Horni wants FitViet all for him self LOL.

    With all the chatter so I had to find out for mysel and the "OOO I love you more than you love me OOO" shit drove me nuts. During the sesh if you make a sound or say something be prepared LOL.
    Contacted her to meet up today, but between this and the TS suspicions I'll look elsewhere. If Horni really said that to keep us away then it worked on me hahaha.

  13. #4378
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253

    JadeCandyy

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenToSeven  [View Original Post]
    JadeCandyy BBFS CIP is possible just ask for it she allowed with no upcharge and it was a quick visit 20 minutes.
    Apparently, she's not allowing BBFS anymore.

  14. #4377

    Kitihowaito info

    Quote Originally Posted by NoRubber  [View Original Post]
    Can someone send me her contact number?

    I'm in town for a few days and would want to see her.

    Thanks in advance.
    Here you go bro. These fellas aren't to helpful. Her info is current.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/kitihowaito

  15. #4376

    Jadecandyy

    JadeCandyy BBFS CIP is possible just ask for it she allowed with no upcharge and it was a quick visit 20 minutes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape