Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style

+ Add Report
Page 98 of 387 FirstFirst ... 48 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 148 198 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 5802
Call 626-725-7423
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #4347

    Shygonederp

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankSmith666  [View Original Post]
    Pretty unhinged post by her. Looks like her absence was due to catching feelings, probably to a monger. Monger had his dick sucked like a king for a few months, then got tired of her antics and split. Now she's back looking to make up for lost time / funds. All hypothetical of course. I don't want to assume I know the life of a provider, but Shy isn't who I would consider complicated.

    That said, I would still be down to tolerate her behavior for an obscene time, but not if she's going to up the rate from what I paid before.

  2. #4346

    Good Head Scratcher

    Thank you, Frank. For sharing this odd post! If she WAS ever shy, as her handle name purports, she certainly went WILD! If not on drugs, a mental imbalance. Quite interesting, indeed.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankSmith666  [View Original Post]

  3. #4345
    Senior Member


    Posts: 440

    Shygonewild, 300+

    She will be waiting for awhile. But there is a suckered born every minute.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankSmith666  [View Original Post]

  4. #4344

    Shygonewild


  5. #4343
    Quote Originally Posted by GuysTT2  [View Original Post]
    This is a SUPER old post that I saw and I wonder if this member is around but......Question: Do you think you are entitled for ANYTHING extra just because you are a level 4 ?? I'm curious.
    Girls have repeatedly complained in blogs about level 4/5 guys haggling for lower rates in exchange for ratings. They typically do this to the independent younger girls. I've also heard there is a club of all level 4/5 guys where they get girls to do cheap dates around a hundo if they are slow and when they first get on the site to get ratings from high level guys quickly. Heard this from a 19 y / o that was on the site briefly earlier this year.

    It's part of what has driven girls to PD the collusion and constant pressure from high level guys for lower rates and BB.

  6. #4342
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 341

    Vietkim

    I tried her once. You'll leave having said WTF did I just do and start to question your life choices. The location itself will make you wonder WTF you are doing there. It's true, you can do pretty much anything you want, but IMHO, not worth it. She is old AF and not my cup of tea.

    Quote Originally Posted by EggZyPlaya  [View Original Post]
    Damn reading about vietkim makes me very curious. I see that the experience seems good with a lot but at the same time she might be too old.

    Any young guys 20-30 been with her recently? How was it?

  7. #4341

    Uhhhh

    Quote Originally Posted by DrCock  [View Original Post]
    WTF? She just PMd me 300 HR for CFS and I'm a Level 4! How did you go about requesting BBFS and getting a Lower rate?
    This is a SUPER old post that I saw and I wonder if this member is around but......Question: Do you think you are entitled for ANYTHING extra just because you are a level 4 ?? I'm curious.

  8. #4340
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornilius69  [View Original Post]
    Viet Kim is a GILF.

    FitVietMilf or FitViet is a TS. (Warning).
    Horni wants FitViet all for him self LOL.

    With all the chatter so I had to find out for mysel and the "OOO I love you more than you love me OOO" shit drove me nuts. During the sesh if you make a sound or say something be prepared LOL.

  9. #4339
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBallD  [View Original Post]
    Just a quick question for anyone. Is Viet Kim and FitVietMilf on HX the same person?
    In a word, no.

  10. #4338
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBallD  [View Original Post]
    Just a quick question for anyone. Is Viet Kim and FitVietMilf on HX the same person?
    Viet Kim is a GILF.

    FitVietMilf or FitViet is a TS. (Warning).

  11. #4337

    Kim = FitVietMillf on HX

    Just a quick question for anyone. Is Viet Kim and FitVietMilf on HX the same person?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    Kim is a must see for the young 18-25 year old monger. It is an act of total degradation from the drive through the parking lot, the walk through the door, the actual session and the walk back to your car.

  12. #4336

    Nooooo

    Quote Originally Posted by JGentt38  [View Original Post]
    Sounds suspicious haha. But PM me info all the same, lollll.
    Each time someone clicks on that link, it generates a 2 FA unique identifier that allows access. So any phone number AND printable coupon is individualized. Kinda like Operation Secret Squirrel.

    Bro, today was Black Friday. Did you not get on it?

  13. #4335
    Quote Originally Posted by GuysTT2  [View Original Post]
    She actually has a Black Friday Special and you can get her cell and personal number. The BF special is 80% off all donations this week till Sat and also, Buy 1 and get 2 FREE!

    You would have to go the following site though. Go to, www.$_4_HXpoints.com . Killer deal.
    Sounds suspicious haha. But PM me info all the same, lollll.

  14. #4334

    Black Friday Special

    Quote Originally Posted by Zqfmgb  [View Original Post]
    PM me info please.
    She actually has a Black Friday Special and you can get her cell and personal number. The BF special is 80% off all donations this week till Sat and also, Buy 1 and get 2 FREE!

    You would have to go the following site though. Go to, www.$_4_HXpoints.com . Killer deal.

  15. #4333
    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Soberkittem

    Kiti has not been keeping up with pube management down there so pussy be a little hairy. Big bonus for a pervy dude like me since I love bushy pussies.
    PM me info please.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape