Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style
+
Add Report
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 5802
-
12-12-22 11:45 #4377Senior Member

Posts: 65Kitihowaito info
Here you go bro. These fellas aren't to helpful. Her info is current.
Originally Posted by NoRubber
[View Original Post]
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/kitihowaito
-
12-12-22 11:08 #4376Senior Member

Posts: 75Jadecandyy
JadeCandyy BBFS CIP is possible just ask for it she allowed with no upcharge and it was a quick visit 20 minutes.
-
12-12-22 09:04 #4375Senior Member

Posts: 397(huge smile) !
OMFGGGG! BAH HAHAHAH! PETEY! I am bowing down to you! You are effing awesome! Know what though bud.......
Originally Posted by PeteMitchell
[View Original Post]
When I got her number.
I wanted to make her mine.
I hope she doesn't change her number.
-
12-12-22 02:23 #4374Regular Member

Posts: 7Kiti's number
Pay him no mind my friend. I'll give you her contact number.
Originally Posted by NoRubber
[View Original Post]
It's (213) 867-5XXX.
Be sure to ask for "Jenny".
-
12-11-22 13:40 #4373Senior Member

Posts: 128Soberkitten, Lolonorie, Kitihawito
Can someone send me her contact number?
I'm in town for a few days and would want to see her.
Thanks in advance.
-
12-10-22 23:35 #4372Senior Member

Posts: 397Bro.
I'm soooo not giving you a hard time or grilling you. Its all just the nature of the beast and my take on the game. I know what works for me. Got to get your own groove on and hone your skill young Padawan but again, being decent and communicative always gives you a leg up.
Originally Posted by PornCock69
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-22 20:03 #4371Senior Member

Posts: 74Owning your L's
Thank you for stating this. I have done my best to not get over zealous when an L has occurred. I usually chalk it up to a sincere bad connection or provider being to tired for the day (I usually can only get out in the evenings). I do my research and find which providers have a good track record and take the dive. When it's a newbie or a girl with little reviews or ratings I know I am TOFTT and if it goes bad then so be it. Live and learn. But it always helps when you make them feel comfortable and appreciated since they are human beings and deserve respect. When you do they are nasty horny sluts because they like you.
Originally Posted by GuysTT2
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-22 05:02 #4370Senior Member

Posts: 397Oh boy.
1st. You said. "20-18 yr old that will let me rawdawg at an awesome rate. " WTF is is an AWESOME rate?? Be more clear. "Awesome rate" is relative. So answer that 1st please.
Originally Posted by DieselxGreen
[View Original Post]
2nd. You said. "Lurk". Uhhh, EW. Not everyone is some whacked out greasy haired pig that "Lurks". There is skill to it. We have ALL taken L's but as I always say, communicate well, don't be aggressive, don't ask over PM and most of alllllllllll. Don't BE A DICK. None of us and I'll say it again. NONE OF US are entitled, even if we pay them. Its the dark side and there are risks. Providers are fvcking human just like us. They are mothers, they are daughters. Some have had rougher lives than others. When I have gotten burned in the past, it was all on me. I made the decision to jump in. Be accountable. Own it. If one wants to fvck around on the dark side, own that you are going to fvck around on the dark side and if you get clipped, hey, you signed up for it. Own your shit as you are on the dark side as well.
-
12-08-22 04:53 #4369Senior Member

Posts: 397Hx
I recognize her. She was on HX but I can't remember her data. $150.00 though might be maybe sorta kinda reasonable for that advertising medium but her verbiage on what she is offering WAYYYY to aggressive. Might be someone using said HX members picture. I would stay the EFF away.
Originally Posted by Jekuesco2
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 21:52 #4368Senior Member

Posts: 1657You're the interested so hit her up and let us know. Why you ask someone else to go see? Somebody to test that gal is you.
Originally Posted by Jekuesco2
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 17:08 #4367Regular Member

Posts: 23Maybe TGTBT. To any YOLO mongers out there.
Hit this chick up over text. She told me all 3 holes raw action for 150. She also told me she has no tattoos and non cigarette smoker. All that seems TGTBT. But seeing the hottie in the pics maybe somebody dare test fate. More experienced mongers might have better sense if the scam is in play.
https://callescort.org/408-713-0069
-
12-07-22 15:30 #4366Senior Member

Posts: 37How do you do it?
This is more directed to those senior members who seems to get all the cuties ahead of time. How the f*ck do you do it? I'm trying to get me a 20-18 yr old that will let me rawdawg at an awesome rate. Do y'all just perpetually lurk on hx for new girls and hope for the best when sending that first pm? I'm willing to take the risk if that's the case I've taken so many L's with providers that a few more won't hurt LOL.
-
12-04-22 20:09 #4365Senior Member

Posts: 61Chopsy Spinner
Check this one out, fellow hobbyists! She goes by the name of Chopsy. Seems to be new to the field. From her 4 reviews on PD, I get the impression that she is open to anything. In almost every post, she asks for help in getting a room. I didn't get to see her when she was recently in the IE (Riverside).
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...titeblondegirl
-
12-03-22 18:32 #4364Senior Member

Posts: 219Damn, she used to look hot. Was it the substance abuse?
Originally Posted by EmcSquared
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-22 18:36 #4363Senior Member

Posts: 117Raven is one of the first providers who openly offered raw services decades ago. I remember visiting her a couple of times at least 10 years ago. Sweet personality, and back then her body was already showing miles of use. I can't think what her appearance will be like now?
Originally Posted by RockDude123
[View Original Post]
Her donations were very affordable back in the day, and on both occasions we were together she told me repeatedly that she had a "super-powered immune system".
I don't know where is her current incall, but she used to work at a run-down motel where there were substance addicts hanging around all the time. She kept a huge pitbull in her room for her own safety, which she locked in the bathroom during sessions. Her room was filthy and there were cockroaches everywhere, but her good attitude made me repeat a second time. No more!











Reply With Quote




