rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 300 of 736 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 350 400 ... LastLast
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 11030
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6545
    Quote Originally Posted by BluePony  [View Original Post]
    Seen her around for a little bit. Thinking of taking the plunge.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/puyal...a/464154653300
    I've been wondering about this one too, let us know if you try her out.

  2. #6544
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    I really want to motorboat those huge jugs of hers.

    Does anyone see her? I want to fill her pussy, ass and mouth up with my baby batter.
    I've never seen her so I can't speak on her skills. Not even sure BBFS is an option, but again I don't know. Her pics have a lot of photoshopping. I wouldn't pay those rates. I'd be hard pressed to even pay half her rate even if it was all bare. I find her personality to be even more unattractive.

  3. #6543

    Anyone try this one?

    Seen her around for a little bit. Thinking of taking the plunge.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/puyal...a/464154653300

  4. #6542

    Alina Love

    Anyone met up with her? She posts all the time and has been posting ads for over a year and has hardly any vouches or reviews.

  5. #6541

    Lucy

    I have not seen her but based on looks she's definitely my type. Let us know if you see her.

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensDoor  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Lucy Lavinia? Seems to have no presence on any review sites.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lucylavinia

  6. #6540

    Bunnyxoxo

    I've seen bunny a bunch of times and I've always had a great time with her she's super sweet and bubbly she's thick sexy pawg! Super submissive and loves to fuck and gets into it she loves getting manhandled.

    She is not petite she's thick curvy.

    Only negatives is sometimes she night make you wait a bit or she might no be ready and her incall was not that tidy but I'm not there for that I'm there cause she's fucking good in bed plus last time she hat tidied it a bit.

    And her feet are clean that's spray tan she uses.

    Overall she's totally worth seeing as always YMMV everyone has different tastes!! I just know she's sexy thick pawg loves to fuck!! 😋.

  7. #6539
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawghtr16  [View Original Post]
    Thanks you, sounds like summer is the winner!

    Cheers!
    She is much bigger in person.

    Ok provider.

  8. #6538

    Thoughts on "Chloe Kae" visiting 1/3-1/6

    Hey Gents, Merry Christmas and to all a happy new year -.

    Anyone know this girl, or have thoughts about the post? https://tryst.link/escort/lilchloek.

    Says she's "freshly legal" which makes me nervous. But she's damn hot, and inexpensive (IMO.) my TGTBT sense is tingling, but if she really is new at this. Maybe she's just dumb. Anyhow, thanks for all the sage wisdom on here.

    A search yielded no results, for those wondering.

  9. #6537

    Clara Turing

    I really want to motorboat those huge jugs of hers.

    Does anyone see her? I want to fill her pussy, ass and mouth up with my baby batter.

  10. #6536
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawghtr16  [View Original Post]
    Thanks you, sounds like summer is the winner!

    Cheers!
    Understand that pre-pandemic SLB and post-pandemic SLB is at least 45+ lb. She is borderline, or already at, BBW status at this point. Everything else dude said below is true. Great attitude, pretty face, total freak. I hadn't seen her since before covid, so when I went and saw her a few months back, it was like DAMN she got bigger. Obviously to each their own, ain't nothing wrong with liking a big girl, but I personally don't. And her recent pictures are angled as such to not show off the front side of her body, and they date back to February. There's a reason for that.

  11. #6535

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by RespectIt  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Summer Lynn twice. Last time was pre-pandemic. In my experience she's a lot of fun. Pics are accurate and we had a blast. She gives great head, which is my favorite activity.
    Thanks you, sounds like summer is the winner!

    Cheers!

  12. #6534

    Lucy Lavinia

    Anyone seen Lucy Lavinia? Seems to have no presence on any review sites.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lucylavinia

  13. #6533
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawghtr16  [View Original Post]
    Mongers just wanted to get your take on who to pick out of Bunnyyyxo and Summer Lynn Banks? Both look good and their reviews are all good. Just wanted to see if any mongers have sampled them both? I'm looking to set up something with either of them and was just wondering how big they actually are? Which one is better of the two?

    Cheers gents!
    I have seen Bunnyyyxo sweet gal cute as well, pics do a good job of hiding true size definitely big gal not flabby. Hygiene could have been better but no bad smells saw during summer when it was 90 degrees plus bit of foot guy and hers were dirty. I did not get user vibe doesn't mean she isn't though. No BBFS for me did not ask no plan to see again. Tried to set something up with summer Lynn banks slow communication with me so I had already moved on when she replied back.

  14. #6532

    Summer Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Pawghtr16  [View Original Post]
    Mongers just wanted to get your take on who to pick out of Bunnyyyxo and Summer Lynn Banks? Both look good and their reviews are all good. Just wanted to see if any mongers have sampled them both? I'm looking to set up something with either of them and was just wondering how big they actually are? Which one is better of the two?

    Cheers gents!
    I've seen Summer Lynn twice. Last time was pre-pandemic. In my experience she's a lot of fun. Pics are accurate and we had a blast. She gives great head, which is my favorite activity.

  15. #6531

    Summer Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Pawghtr16  [View Original Post]
    Mongers just wanted to get your take on who to pick out of Bunnyyyxo and Summer Lynn Banks? Both look good and their reviews are all good. Just wanted to see if any mongers have sampled them both? I'm looking to set up something with either of them and was just wondering how big they actually are? Which one is better of the two?

    Cheers gents!
    I've seen Summer Lynn 2 x and had a great time. She's fun, her pics are pretty accurate. She's maybe a bit thicker in person, but only slightly. We had a blast and she gave me great head.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape