Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 11032
-
12-29-22 16:46 #6547Senior Member

Posts: 52Ah that makes sense. God that's fucking annoying. I hope she makes nothing from this.
Originally Posted by Money420
[View Original Post]
To the dude asking about Alina Love. I've emailed and texted a few times over the last year and never heard a reply.
-
12-29-22 12:20 #6546Senior Member

Posts: 388Only *
Dude, she's just selling her * page and I'm guessing that's all. Too many of these posting on escort pages.
Originally Posted by CheckingThis5
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-22 10:53 #6545Senior Member

Posts: 159I've been wondering about this one too, let us know if you try her out.
Originally Posted by BluePony
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-22 10:24 #6544Senior Member

Posts: 449I've never seen her so I can't speak on her skills. Not even sure BBFS is an option, but again I don't know. Her pics have a lot of photoshopping. I wouldn't pay those rates. I'd be hard pressed to even pay half her rate even if it was all bare. I find her personality to be even more unattractive.
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-22 22:58 #6543Senior Member

Posts: 113Anyone try this one?
Seen her around for a little bit. Thinking of taking the plunge.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/puyal...a/464154653300
-
12-28-22 20:54 #6542Regular Member

Posts: 15Alina Love
Anyone met up with her? She posts all the time and has been posting ads for over a year and has hardly any vouches or reviews.
-
12-28-22 18:28 #6541Senior Member

Posts: 234Lucy
I have not seen her but based on looks she's definitely my type. Let us know if you see her.
Thanks.
Originally Posted by HeavensDoor
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-22 18:11 #6540Senior Member

Posts: 201Bunnyxoxo
I've seen bunny a bunch of times and I've always had a great time with her she's super sweet and bubbly she's thick sexy pawg! Super submissive and loves to fuck and gets into it she loves getting manhandled.
She is not petite she's thick curvy.
Only negatives is sometimes she night make you wait a bit or she might no be ready and her incall was not that tidy but I'm not there for that I'm there cause she's fucking good in bed plus last time she hat tidied it a bit.
And her feet are clean that's spray tan she uses.
Overall she's totally worth seeing as always YMMV everyone has different tastes!! I just know she's sexy thick pawg loves to fuck!! 😋.
-
12-28-22 15:30 #6539Senior Member

Posts: 1109She is much bigger in person.
Originally Posted by Pawghtr16
[View Original Post]
Ok provider.
-
12-28-22 15:03 #6538Senior Member

Posts: 52Thoughts on "Chloe Kae" visiting 1/3-1/6
Hey Gents, Merry Christmas and to all a happy new year -.
Anyone know this girl, or have thoughts about the post? https://tryst.link/escort/lilchloek.
Says she's "freshly legal" which makes me nervous. But she's damn hot, and inexpensive (IMO.) my TGTBT sense is tingling, but if she really is new at this. Maybe she's just dumb. Anyhow, thanks for all the sage wisdom on here.
A search yielded no results, for those wondering.
-
12-28-22 15:02 #6537Senior Member

Posts: 659Clara Turing
I really want to motorboat those huge jugs of hers.
Does anyone see her? I want to fill her pussy, ass and mouth up with my baby batter.
-
12-28-22 04:47 #6536Senior Member

Posts: 121Understand that pre-pandemic SLB and post-pandemic SLB is at least 45+ lb. She is borderline, or already at, BBW status at this point. Everything else dude said below is true. Great attitude, pretty face, total freak. I hadn't seen her since before covid, so when I went and saw her a few months back, it was like DAMN she got bigger. Obviously to each their own, ain't nothing wrong with liking a big girl, but I personally don't. And her recent pictures are angled as such to not show off the front side of her body, and they date back to February. There's a reason for that.
Originally Posted by Pawghtr16
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-22 01:28 #6535Senior Member

Posts: 110Summer
Thanks you, sounds like summer is the winner!
Originally Posted by RespectIt
[View Original Post]
Cheers!
-
12-28-22 01:23 #6534Regular Member

Posts: 1Lucy Lavinia
Anyone seen Lucy Lavinia? Seems to have no presence on any review sites.
https://tryst.link/escort/lucylavinia
-
12-28-22 00:31 #6533Regular Member

Posts: 3I have seen Bunnyyyxo sweet gal cute as well, pics do a good job of hiding true size definitely big gal not flabby. Hygiene could have been better but no bad smells saw during summer when it was 90 degrees plus bit of foot guy and hers were dirty. I did not get user vibe doesn't mean she isn't though. No BBFS for me did not ask no plan to see again. Tried to set something up with summer Lynn banks slow communication with me so I had already moved on when she replied back.
Originally Posted by Pawghtr16
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






