Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 11030
-
12-27-22 11:32 #6530Senior Member

Posts: 148Bunnyyxo
I've seen bunny, slow communication, nice to talk to. User, BBFS available about 30 lbs more then her pictures. One and done for me.
Originally Posted by Pawghtr16
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-22 09:09 #6529Senior Member

Posts: 110Summer Lynn or Bunnyyyxo
Mongers just wanted to get your take on who to pick out of Bunnyyyxo and Summer Lynn Banks? Both look good and their reviews are all good. Just wanted to see if any mongers have sampled them both? I'm looking to set up something with either of them and was just wondering how big they actually are? Which one is better of the two?
Cheers gents!
-
12-27-22 07:48 #6528Banned Member

Posts: 510I'm dying LOL. I took a look at the pics she puts on her twitter. She's a lot better looking in those pics then on Eros. But still. She has no ass really. All tatted up. She's decent but certainly no bombshell. I really don't get the obsession guys have with girls who fuck on camera for money LOL. Imo you aren't a "porn star" unless you are absolutely fire. This is definitely not it. And I bet for 1500 you get like no service LOL.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-22 06:53 #6527Senior Member

Posts: 155She used to be on the other board a few years ago. Started out as a companion but for very shortly then was only massage. I've seen her and she is hot. Wish I got a chance for her GFE so let me know if she's available!
Originally Posted by Syu425
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-22 21:01 #6526Regular Member

Posts: 2Holy. I couldn't even tell from the pics. Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-22 20:11 #6525Senior Member

Posts: 617She's a post-op trans. A ladyboy. There's a reason she keeps the lights low.
Originally Posted by Relaxation999
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-22 18:10 #6524Senior Member

Posts: 2184Mia Kay
Originally Posted by Leftai2000
[View Original Post]
Yeah I have seen her videos. Need to check reviews on national review sties to see if she allows CIP many of these porn stars do. Either way that is more for an FYI. I am not throwing down that kind of money right now.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-22 18:03 #6523Regular Member

Posts: 2Celine2 Cute in Bellevue
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....85%85%85%85%85
Has anyone heard of this provider? She is my 10/10 dream girl, going to see her tonight. Lots of good reviews on TNA. Newbie here so it's hard to get a provider to see me without any references, she is one of the few that have agreed. Just looking for advice or a legit check.
-
12-26-22 16:48 #6522Senior Member

Posts: 1115Mia Kay
Yikes! That's a hard no from me. She's barely been around a minute. I'd only consider tossing down that much cash for well-established talent like Siren De Mer, Riley Reid or Kira Noir.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-22 15:33 #6521Senior Member

Posts: 29381500 per hour.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-22 17:37 #6520Senior Member

Posts: 2938Little hottie! I sent her an email.
Originally Posted by Leftai2000
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-22 15:15 #6519Senior Member

Posts: 62Mia Kay?
https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...855.htm?cat=32
Wonder if anyone knows anything about this lovely. I looked at some of her videos, looks like a good time.
Could occur, but I'd like to know a little more, if possible.
-
12-25-22 14:03 #6518Senior Member

Posts: 121Twcookiee
Any info on this beautiful pawg. I think she is a dancer at the Vu, but another provider is saying she is available to duo with her.
-
12-25-22 13:01 #6517Senior Member

Posts: 1404That makes sense. I tried references before but they wouldn't accept my eastern European references. Weird I know given the whole iverify thing is supposed to be out of Europe!
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-22 12:12 #6516Senior Member

Posts: 617KandiPleasures
Any word on this lady? Rates seem fantastic, and she seems to have a nerdy vibe I like.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....dy-and-Naughty












Reply With Quote





