Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 643 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 143 543 593 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 693 743 1143 1643 ... LastLast
Results 9,631 to 9,645 of 37361
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27731

    What's up with these two?!

    Hey what's up with these two?!

    No matter what time day or night I text them I can't never get a reply or response even as soon as few minutes of them putting their ads LOL.

    Anyone having the same issues or problem as I am having?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...p/079966093160

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/936432505702

  2. #27730
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Never seen either but my take on their ads is first one gives me some fake or scam vibes just too much going on. Second one looks legit but holy crap that kitty looks like a bad head of romaine lettuce. LOL. Tie board around my skinny ass stop me from falling inside her. Hope head game is on point. Be safe good luck. Write if you ventured out.
    The first one Tiny is definitely legit. Works a job and has her own apartment in Hopewell, she prefers incall during the day because the doors at her apartment building automatically lock at night.

  3. #27729

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Tiny;.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/880475913280

    I have seen her posts forever but no reviews here. Anyone have info?

    Maria;.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...i/011922626126

    Looks a little slutty but the price is right. Anyone have experience with her?
    I hit up Maria she was in a super sketch place near 85/460 last time I hit her up didn't feel comfortable enough in that area to partake. She also asked to bring a rubber.

  4. #27728
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Tiny;.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/880475913280

    I have seen her posts forever but no reviews here. Anyone have info?

    Maria;.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...i/011922626126

    Looks a little slutty but the price is right. Anyone have experience with her?
    Never seen either but my take on their ads is first one gives me some fake or scam vibes just too much going on. Second one looks legit but holy crap that kitty looks like a bad head of romaine lettuce. LOL. Tie board around my skinny ass stop me from falling inside her. Hope head game is on point. Be safe good luck. Write if you ventured out.

  5. #27727

    These two?

    Tiny;.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/880475913280

    I have seen her posts forever but no reviews here. Anyone have info?

    Maria;.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...i/011922626126

    Looks a little slutty but the price is right. Anyone have experience with her?

  6. #27726

    Staxx

    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina67  [View Original Post]
    Won't be available for a minute.
    Please let us know why. Pm if it's too sensitive for a public post. Thanks.

  7. #27725
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina67  [View Original Post]
    Won't be available for a minute.
    State vacation, sick, retired, out of town?

  8. #27724

    Any intel on her?

    Has anyone met with this lovely one?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...lable/52514573

  9. #27723
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerMon  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/332-260-8366

    Started comms through text but then added the sc.

    Got two different prices and then was asked for a deposit on snap. Probably going to bail now unless someone has had a good experience.
    Red flags for me. Pictures too good and the whole format of ad. As soon as she even hints at deposit it's a absolute no go. If you give it I can guarantee that you will never see her. Fake fake fake. Stay safe.

  10. #27722
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina67  [View Original Post]
    Talked with her the other day, she says she's happily married and can refer someone, I'm working on convincing her for at least one visit, LOL.
    Damn LOL I hope you can do that!

  11. #27721

    Staxx

    Won't be available for a minute.

  12. #27720
    Senior Member


    Posts: 312
    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately? I can't get a text back from her.
    Saw her last week. Haven't had any issues getting a hold of her more so getting our availability to match.

  13. #27719
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog9900  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone can tell me about this provider? I know she has been around for awhile but I could not find anything. Any information would greatly be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/195954816256
    Yes that's Jessica. SW from JD, she put on a few pounds when she was on vacation. I think she's been out for about a month or so. It's the First time I've ever seen a post from her. You can usually her catch her walking on JD SW rates. BigCuz mentioned her a little while back that she was looking for some company. Open menu.

  14. #27718

    Any info on this one?

    Was wondering if anyone can tell me about this provider? I know she has been around for awhile but I could not find anything. Any information would greatly be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/195954816256

  15. #27717

    Hmmm

    https://callescort.org/332-260-8366

    Started comms through text but then added the sc.

    Got two different prices and then was asked for a deposit on snap. Probably going to bail now unless someone has had a good experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape